Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Ronna McDotard Out..
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/25/2024 06:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/25/2024 06:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

According to Rachel Maddow tonight, NBC is dumping her.

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/25/2024 07:29 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Hope this is true.

If it was her decision she made the right decision for once.
If it was NBC's decision glad to see them paying attention to their staff.

Either way Ronna "don't call me Romney" McDaniel now is out of a good paying gig and has to explain to her kids why she is a known liar.

Wonder why Fox won't take her?

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 03/25/2024 at 07:31 PM by Bamboo
 03/26/2024 05:14 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

CNN is pro Trump these days, perhaps she could go there and drive their ratings down a little more.

I was right.
 03/26/2024 05:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

She belongs on an Idaho school board searching the library for cuss words.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/26/2024 07:34 AM

johnnyboy

Its funny because she had to dance enough on the Meet the Press to offend the Magas and the Democrats already couldn't stand her. She's yet another example in a very long list of examples that is growing of people that danced with this devil and now have their lives as living hell.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/26/2024 10:08 AM

RustyTruck

Just another weasel faced pug that has to scratch her fleas after laying with the dogs.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/26/2024 10:15 AM

johnnyboy

Maga hates her now like they hate Pence. Its comical to think that NBC would pay her to reach a different demographic, i.e. the Maga people on Fox and OAN. She said the quiet part out loud. I had to lie for Trump bc my job required me to "take one for the team." Translated, my loyalty oath prevented any dissent from the Trump agenda, which no one knew or could keep up with because it changed everyday.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/26/2024 10:56 AM

RustyTruck

Don't forget that NBC, like every other for-profit "newstainment" enterprise, is first and foremost concerned with accumulation of wealth. Truth, and spreading the truth, is of secondary concern.

They will give the people what they want, what they can profit from.

03/26/2024 04:51 PM

Bamboo

It's official - NBC isn't going to hire her.

playing the victim, I'm sure.
She should lawyer up and sue them...

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 03/26/2024 04:53 PM

fishkller

Now she's hated everywhere. LOL

Somebody ordered..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Edited: 03/26/2024 at 04:54 PM by fishkller
 03/26/2024 08:49 PM

johnnyboy

Trump. He didn't wait long to dance on her grave.
>>Wow! Ronna McDaniel got fired by Fake News NBC. She only lasted two days, and this after McDaniel went out of her way to say what they wanted to hear," Trump wrote on his Truth Social website on Tuesday. "It leaves her in a very strange place, it's called NEVER NEVERLAND, and it's not a place you want to be."<<

He's as predictable as a sunset.

03/26/2024 11:56 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

One of the first victims of the chumpf aloha shirt goonsquads if he is allowed to seize illegitimate control.....again

It's a democratic hoax
 03/27/2024 07:59 PM

johnnyboy

She gets a 600k payout for NBC's sudden impulse towards integrity. I guess she can use that for a few years while finally understanding that when everyone hates you, you can at least be honest without offending anyone. The beginnings of her honesty might have to wait while probes any media interested for a job, but this is politics, so when no one wants to hear a single word from her forked tongue...... she'll just write a book. Trump will be mad but only because he can't get past a fact checker to even ghost a book and the only book he can sell is a Bible, a book he had read upside down once.

03/27/2024 08:01 PM

fishkller

No OnlyFans for this one..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 03/28/2024 07:05 AM

johnnyboy

She and Rudy can do shout outs to the GOP and get trolled without knowing it.

03/28/2024 07:51 AM

Bamboo

Originally posted by: fishkller

No OnlyFans for this one..

Even though she doesn't look like Ivanka-bot I'm sure there are some magagaggers who would support that.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .