Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trumps hit list included
Topic Summary: Khashoggi
Created On: 11/17/2018 09:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2018 09:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

11/17/2018 11:23 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Kushner provides classified US intelligence in exchange for a personal payoff from the Saudi royals, resulting in the brutal torture of hundreds and possibly the murder of Khashoggi.

Did anyone check to see what service he was using for email?
 11/17/2018 11:33 AM

3rdworldlover

And,

The Trump administration is seeking to extradite an enemy of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan in order to convince the Turkish leader to decrease pressure on Saudi Arabia over the killing of a dissident journalist, NBC News reported Thursday, citing two senior U.S. officials and two other people briefed on the requests.

11/17/2018 03:05 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

somethings rotten in Denmark..

-------------------------
 11/17/2018 04:39 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Say hello to the Democratic House.

DOH!

I was right.
 11/18/2018 08:52 AM

Cole

An enemies list complied for a somewhat hostile foreign government?

Did they actually steal a page from the Nixon playbook?

I was right.
 11/18/2018 04:21 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: Cole

Say hello to the Democratic House.

DOH!

Which will go to R Senate, checkmate
 11/19/2018 05:04 AM

Cole

The Senate has a choice; back the traitor and get the boot in the next election or do what is right for our Republic.

You all know Trump is guilty, just admit it.

I was right.
 11/19/2018 06:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They will never admit it, but impeachment starts in the House, and if Mueller has the evidence, even a shady R Senate won't be able to protect him.

Nice how the last of the R's have been driven from Orange County, CA.

Now they did get the racist elected here, but time is ticking for R votes in the Villages. Florida GOP core is literally dying.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 11/19/2018 06:40 AM

johnnyboy

The GOP can continue to go along for the ride and remain silent. There is a time coming when their silence will be construed as complicity. When did they know and when should they have acted on what they know? Once Mueller is done, there will be an accounting. Those who equate the long methodical process with inactive nothingness will have to answer why they clung to that lie.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/19/2018 06:59 AM

tpapablo

I was wondering what the progs would dream up as the newest conspiracy theory. So Trump killed this dude, huh? Good job, progs. Y'all have certainly lived up to your reputation as nuts with this one. BTW, this one is real. You progs can begin your celebration of Trump's removal from office. Time to get your hopes sky high.

I :heart; Q
 11/19/2018 07:22 AM

johnnyboy

Trump used Kushner to kiss, or suck the Saudis into a more generous state. That involved, apparently, outing the King's disloyal inner circle with US intelligence. The result was the predictable crack down by a regime that is known for getting blood on its hands. They killed a reporter, a US reporter and legal resident because he was a dissident. They rounded up hundreds of others and tortured all and even killed some. They achieved their goal, they got these wayward dissidents to pledge their loyalty, pay billions in back taxes and keep their mouths shut about the royalty. Most of this is well known, the newest and most dangerous addition is that the turtle on the fence post that is Jared Kushner provided US intelligence to the Saudis and punished the Saudi's rivals while personally grinding his ax against the people that didn't buy their way into his New York property ponzi scheme. That is an ugly addition to be sure. You didn't deny it, you just ridiculed it. I think you are hedging your bet on the kid whose daddy bought him Harvard and whose father in law got him access to greatest intelligence in the world, unless you are actually the father in law. In that case, you would still trust a former KGB intelligence officer over that so called greatest intelligence in the world. And by the way, you calling this a conspiracy, or even the newest conspiracy must be hard in light of all of the conspiracies Trumpster fire comes up on regular basis. I guess you know stupid works with the stupid so its for your GOP dyed in the wool types. Did you hear the one Pizza Parlor, the Caravan, the wall, Ted Cruz's dad, The FBI, the press is the greatest enemy of the people?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/20/2018 07:12 AM

tpapablo

That's fantastic, Johnnyboy. Damn good of you to try to bring mirth to this holiday season. Can't speak for everyone, but you made me smile.

I :heart; Q
 11/20/2018 07:19 AM

johnnyboy

The pleasure was mine. Carry on, sir. You are still my favorite crisis actor.

11/20/2018 05:01 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Dang, the Annoying Orange sure has his mouth full of Saudi cock today!

How about another Haterpablo "positive thinkin" troll zinger for this thread?? Can we see # 22?

Statistics
146493 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .