Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: APPLE
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/12/2018 11:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/12/2018 11:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I'm getting a mortgage to update my iphone, watch, ipad and mac.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/12/2018 11:32 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

As an apple shareholder, I applaud that action. Make sure that you get all that for your wife and children too.

I :heart; Q
 09/12/2018 11:56 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Learn to build a PC. For the price of a mac you can make computers that are much better for the price. I built a couple of computers 5 years ago for 1/4 the price of a mac and they are still on par with most of the new macs out there besides the top tier ones. Top it off no major issues and when something does go out like a PSU, I just buy another cheap part and pop it in. I think in the next two years it will be time for me to to upgrade. As far as phones I'm not attached to apple. I've had both samsung and iphone, I like the samsung actives the most lately because they are durable but the prices are virtually the same.
 09/12/2018 11:58 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Obviously, HAP , you don't get it. Its an eco system......kind of like an opioid addiction...

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/12/2018 12:12 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm a Fitbit fan but, the new Apple Watch has built-in, FDA approved, ECG!

Oh and, Mrs. Dingpatch is on my butt; she wants the new XR iPhone.

Dora Hates You
 09/12/2018 01:20 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman

Obviously, HAP , you don't get it. Its an eco system......kind of like an opioid addiction...

haha thanks for clarifying.
 09/12/2018 01:57 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I love not having an I-phone any more; clunky junk.

I was right.
 09/14/2018 09:17 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: dingpatch

I'm a Fitbit fan but, the new Apple Watch has built-in, FDA approved, ECG!

Mixed bag there... Will have to doublecheck for any monitoring / data storage fees, make sure the electrodes don't rust if surfing, and make sure the "4" is fully waterproof.

For older Apple watches, you can get the Kardia Band, which does a good job with the ECGs. But Kardia's band is only "water resistant", not something you could surf or swim with. I've been using one for about 7 months on my Series 3 LTE watch, in case you have any questions.

Kardia also makes the separate ECG unit for about $99 that you can carry around in a pocket. It's the one you see in the TV commercials. Not sure if they ever made it work with Android phones; I know the band is Apple-only.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .