Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: For those who want Trump impeached
Topic Summary: Be careful what you wish for
Created On: 03/19/2018 04:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/21/2018 06:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

I was hoping someone would take the bait.

Thanks for making my point.
 03/22/2018 03:48 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: miker

At least he posts in English.

Cole, why don't you attack a couple of the crack heads for the absolute garbled mess they post all the time?

Oh wait, it is 'ok' because they are on the left.

Grammar and spelling nazi's not wanted here.

It isn't a garbled mess. He makes far more sense that you ever have.

You are just pissy because he shuts you down with little or no effort.

Better stay in that freezer snowflake.

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/22/2018 04:32 AM

miker

Huh?

You just defend it because it generally fits your viewpoint. It is ok, hypocrisy is very typical of you and others on the fringes, right or left. You are just an example. As far as him shutting me down? Lmfao.... he has to write something other than rambling nonsense and vague insults first. He is like a homeless vagrant on a city street cursing you out randomly when you walk by. You don't stop to see what they are saying, you just keep on walking.
 03/22/2018 04:58 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

miker calling people hypocrites is like a skunk calling other animals stinky. I love that anyone that disagrees with him is on the left or right "fringe." He also fails to realize the only reason nuke insults him is because miker is on rapid insult mode 24/7. Calls him crazy, yet meanwhile he aligns with the craziest cat on the site, FK. I bet Miker is one of those libertarians, doesn't believe in vaccinations.
 03/22/2018 05:17 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

There that TROLL is again!

Looking to be outed with some more of his lies.

He and Coleslaw are in competition as to who can tell the most boners in one day!

Come on CRAPDigital....tell us a winner!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/22/2018 05:17 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

miker calling people hypocrites is like a skunk calling other animals stinky. I love that anyone that disagrees with him is on the left or right "fringe." He also fails to realize the only reason nuke insults him is because miker is on rapid insult mode 24/7. Calls him crazy, yet meanwhile he aligns with the craziest cat on the site, FK. I bet Miker is one of those libertarians, doesn't believe in vaccinations.

Ok look, Hap just couldn't help himself once again. I didn't say anything to you or about you in this topic. You aren't the forum police and you started in on me without provocation. That is trolling. Not that I care, but at least be a man and own up to it instead of the little bitch in denial that you are. Keep spreading your little lies bitch boy.

You probably are one of the closet child molesters that also has sex with dead animals. Look, I can go straight recess too..... Note: I said 'probably'. You can't threaten to sue me again. lmfao

03/22/2018 05:46 AM

HAPDigital

"Probably" "believe" etc etc is a choice of words that won't get you in trouble. However, you didn't say probably the other times so therefore it is defamation of character. You stated it as a fact. tick tock

You also state as a fact that I am lying. Hmmm add that to the list. Best have proof I'm lying. best have proof about all your statements without those key words you mentioned attached to them.

But yeah, talk about crybabies. You are the biggest one on here. Not one person will disagree with that. Well, FK maybe. He's your buddy.

03/22/2018 05:48 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 03/22/2018 05:49 AM

miker

^^ exactly how I envisioned Hap too

Having one topic deleted because you couldn't stop whining and trolling wasn't enough for you? You want another 30 pages of pointless back in forth in this one?

Dude, you are really bent out of shape. Just let it go already and keep to yourself. Easy.

And please, just stop with the kiddie 'waaaaah I am going to sue you' nonsense.
 03/22/2018 05:53 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker ^^ exactly how I envisioned Hap too Having one topic deleted because you couldn't stop whining and trolling wasn't enough for you? You want another 30 pages of pointless back in forth in this one? Dude, you are really bent out of shape. Just let it go already and keep to yourself. Easy. And please, just stop with the kiddie 'waaaaah I am going to sue you' nonsense.
Do you find it interesting that the thread that was deleted was started by me, yet you are supposedly "avoiding me," and the thread got deleted? Hmmm Who's the troll? Right.... It's really funny though, for a guy avoiding me you sure show up in all my threads, often. Then he talks about lies.... Nuke's the hypocrite. Hahah
 03/22/2018 05:57 AM

miker

Hmmm Who's the troll? Right....

Pretty sure you are in this case by every definition of the word. No mention of you was made in this topic directly or indirectly, yet you started in on me with troll comments and insults out of the blue.

I would apologize for hurting your feelings that badly, but I honestly don't care.

troll

1a. Noun
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b. Noun
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.

A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

I definitely troll, it is a fucking surfing sub-forum with like 10 people regularly posting in it. What other reason is there to post here than to entertain yourself? For fucks sake the only person here that doesn't know you are a troll yourself is ....you.

Edited: 03/22/2018 at 06:06 AM by miker
 03/22/2018 06:04 AM

HAPDigital

You didn't answer the question.
 03/22/2018 06:06 AM

miker

Except I did. Went back and put in bold with an underline for you. Sorry, the forum doesn't offer crayons.
 03/22/2018 06:29 AM

HAPDigital

No you didn't. I never asked what a troll is. I asked if you found it interesting that a thread I started got deleted. A thread that had nothing to do with the end topic. A thread you chimed in on, just like this one, went in another direction. From a guy that is supposedly ignoring me, you sure wind up in all my threads for some reason. Almost every single one of them. Before you get into accusing me of me derailing this thread here. It was derailed before I chimed in. I had nothing to do with it. Just calling out your hypocrisy with the proof plainly written above.

Also, I hit the nail on the head with the libertarian ant-vax stuff. Fo sure...

03/22/2018 06:45 AM

miker

Good lord Hap. I have offered 7 times with you *to* ignore you if you did the same. You declined every time and despite me not posting in your direction at/towards you, you kept your nonsense trolling going. It was also *you* who has claimed three different times to start ignoring me, and lied about it not the other way around. To say anything other than that is just a straight lie.

Posting in your thread on topic to someone else without referencing you or trolling you directly/passively shouldn't cause you to cry like a bitch. Things can be kept civil, but *only* if you want them to. I made the offer to put aside the differences numerous times to you.

I don't give a fuck if you derailed this thread or not, I didn't accuse you of that. I simply stated the fact that by definition, your first post in it was trolling. Which it was and was by no means the first time and is just another item of proof that you too are a troll. Don't care that you troll, just find it funny that you go to such lengths to avoid admitting it.

As far as the anti-vax thing, you are flailing. It is absurd to the point of not responding the last several times you said something so profoundly stupid, however, since you can't get a clue I will respond this time. My post history proves that I am pro-science, pro-medicine, and that I have made fun of anti-vaxxers numerous times. Keep throwing shit though to see if something sticks, because that sure the hell doesn't.

Speaking of throwing shit to see if it sticks..... my comment that you probably emotionally and maybe physically abuse your wife sure seemed to hit home. Got you so frothing upset that you can't help but keep going after me regardless.

03/22/2018 06:51 AM

HAPDigital

Didn't hit home, you broke the law. Not only did you state it as fact, now youre trying to prove it as fact. Court time comes you best have proof because you keep doubling down on your statement. Times ticking on that too. It's funny my first post in my own thread, the one that got deleted, was a troll post. Hmmm a post that disagrees with you in my own freaking thread. That's what's considered trolling in your head. You're a libertarian though, right?

Edited: 03/22/2018 at 06:57 AM by HAPDigital
 03/22/2018 06:56 AM

miker

Oooh boy..... there is the 'waaah I am suing you over hurt feelings' nonsense again. Dude, grow the fuck up already.
 03/22/2018 06:59 AM

HAPDigital

My feelings are not hurt one iota. You broke the law. Time to pay the piper...
 03/22/2018 06:59 AM

miker

You're a libertarian though, right?

Real question, real answer.

I can't say I am libertarian because of differences in economic policy and a couple of other things. The general socially liberal / economically conservative line the party generally takes is where I roughly am at politically as well. In past presidential elections I have voted democratic, green, and libertarian.

Edit: Widely used political tests such as isidewith put me center left.

Edited: 03/22/2018 at 07:07 AM by miker
 03/22/2018 07:00 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Anyway..... outside of the usual pissing match, I actually agree with the original post to an extent.

Trump may be a bumbling embarassing moron, but Pence the puppet master scares me much more.... in a Dick Cheney / GW  sort of way....

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : For those who want Trump impeached

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .