Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Arming Teachers?
Topic Summary: What's the plus?
Created On: 02/22/2018 12:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2018 03:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tubeTime

Joined Forum: 10/16/2003

Trump proposes bonuses for teachers that take on the task. What a joke. In Florida a teacher that earns a masters degree get's a $3000 raise. What kind of bonus can they expect for a weekend-long training they complete to be "competent" defenders?
The idea came up on the town-hall meeting here in Florida and all concerned, including the NRA spokeswoman, said it was not a good idea I believe.
 02/22/2018 03:06 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry greeny didn't say that . YOU did. and you call everyone else stupid. how ya feel now, bigman?[IMG][/IMG][/ Q] . Learn the difference between a question and a statement. 0/5 DO better [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif" border="0[/IMG]

question or not, reasonable minds know: you put your words in greenies mouth,

but ima let ya cook since you're obviously a dumbass, and wont ever STFU anyway.

02/22/2018 03:25 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

If guns don't kill people, people do. Why do teachers need guns? Surely they can protect kids another way right? Otherwise, by this reasoning, and once you arm them, teachers are no longer teachers they are potential killers.

But surely there are other ways, right? Like a knife, rental truck or by abortion? Gun nuts are always equating these things to gun violence and how bad they are compared to guns.

02/22/2018 03:28 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

If guns don't kill people, people do. Why do teachers need guns? Surely they can protect kids another way right? Otherwise, by this reasoning, and once you arm them, teachers are no longer teachers they are potential killers.

But surely there are other ways, right? Like a knife, rental truck or by abortion? Gun nuts are always equating these things to gun violence and how bad they are compared to guns.

Yo...BRAINLESS!

If teachers wanted to be 'potential killers' they could do that right now!

What's stopping them?

They work in a frickin' GUN FREE ZONE!

Wow!

You're brilliant!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2018 03:41 PM

HAPDigital

Eh but guns don't kill people. You guys say that all the time. Why the need to arm them? Your logic is flawed.
 02/22/2018 03:42 PM

HAPDigital

If you need to arm them then the guns are what is needed. Why can't they kill attackers without it? You just said they are potential killers already. Somethings off buddy.
 02/22/2018 04:51 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: miker

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

That means more gun sales.

But it will also add to the carnage. I read somewhere that the pigs, er, police hit their target only 18% of the time. So I looked it up to make sure I'm not Fish Killing.

Really dude? Calling police officers pigs?

Yes, Really! Fuck the police. My bro in law is king swine.
 02/22/2018 04:54 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I'm glad none of my teachers were armed. When I went to skoo, they could beat your ass with a board if they felt inclined.
 02/22/2018 04:58 PM

Fish Killer

Eh but guns don't kill people. You guys say that all the time. Why the need to arm them? Your logic is flawed.

Wow!

AGAIN!

Arm them to SHOOT the psycho killer that wants to shoot up that GUN FREE ZONE called SCHOOL!

YOU'RE A MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2018 04:59 PM

Fish Killer

You just said they are potential killers already.

NO IDIOT!

YOU DID!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2018 05:21 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Sheriff's deputy just resigned. He was armed at the school, but didn't confront the gunman. And we can't blame him for that, standard issue handgun vs. whatever fantasy you gun-humper-kooks need to get yourselves off.
 02/22/2018 05:31 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yup, 3rdworld. Our police our outgunned by these military style weapons. Time to highly regulate them or all out ban them.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/22/2018 05:40 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: wtf

Yup, 3rdworld. Our police our outgunned by these military style weapons. Time to highly regulate them or all out ban them.

They are no different that any semi-auto hunting rifle!

IDIOT!

Like I said...civil war is coming!

If our cops are outgunned with a simple hunting rifle then were in deep crap!

The real truth is that you're full of shit!

Our cops have had semi-auto rifles for decades!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/22/2018 at 05:47 PM by Fish Killer
 02/22/2018 05:46 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer ... How many retired Veterans would do it for FREE or for little money? You're an idiot!

First off, you are horrible at discussion and ending every post with your witless slurs is boring.

Second off, I know a lot ( and I mean dozens) of retired military personnel.  I don't think any would do a full time armed security gig for free.  Some would do it for a week or so to help out in a crisis, but not full time.  The people who would do something like that for free are probably the ones you DON'T want in that armed security roll (i.e.  Zimmerman).   Just because they were in the military doesn't mean they are qualified to perform that task.

Back to arming teachers...The idea is stupid and promoting it as a viable reality is ignorant.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 02/22/2018 05:46 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: wtf Yup, 3rdworld. Our police our outgunned by these military style weapons. Time to highly regulate them or all out ban them.
They are no different that any semi-auto hunting rifle! IDIOT! Like I said...civil war is coming!
If so, your fat ass will be on the couch typing about it on here throughout the entire war.
 02/22/2018 05:48 PM

HAPDigital

Anyone in their right mind would not want that kind of liability. What a disaster waiting to happen.
 02/22/2018 05:50 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: Fish Killer ... How many retired Veterans would do it for FREE or for little money? You're an idiot!

First off, you are horrible at discussion and ending every post with your witless slurs is boring.

Second off, I know a lot ( and I mean dozens) of retired military personnel.  I don't think any would do a full time armed security gig for free.  Some would do it for a week or so to help out in a crisis, but not full time.  The people who would do something like that for free are probably the ones you DON'T want in that armed security roll (i.e.  Zimmerman).   Just because they were in the military doesn't mean they are qualified to perform that task.

Back to arming teachers...The idea is stupid and promoting it as a viable reality is ignorant.

Two days at a time...that's it!

Are you telling me that retired veterans wouldn't take on school security TWO DAYS A WEEK?

If that is too much...ONE DAY A WEEK!

There are PLENTY to choose from!

How many retired Veterans would it take?!?!

We have TENS OF THOUSANDS right here in Brevard County!

You're out of your MIND!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/22/2018 06:06 PM

Sparky

Joined Forum: 02/09/2005

Arming teachers?? I am sorry most teachers struggle to secure a door. What good would they be with a gun? Armed teachers that has to be the worst idea yet. Kids would take their gun a shoot them with it. Trump really is outdoing himself with his latest tweets on gun control. Giving teachers a bonus for weapons training seriously?

02/22/2018 06:11 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Sparky

Arming teachers?? I am sorry most teachers struggle to secure a door. What good would they be with a gun? Armed teachers that has to be the worst idea yet. Kids would take their gun a shoot them with it. Trump really is outdoing himself with his latest tweets on gun control. Giving teachers a bonus for weapons training seriously?

Really?

There are Biometric Gun Safes that are small and can be put in seriously safe places.

The only one getting it open would be the teacher.

Claiming that a teacher has a hard time securing a door?

WOW!

Better bone up on the new ways of taking care of this situation...

You're living in La La Land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZFHVcffu8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPx6J03a7xU

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 02/22/2018 at 06:19 PM by Fish Killer
 02/22/2018 06:13 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sparky Arming teachers?? I am sorry most teachers struggle to secure a door. What good would they be with a gun? Armed teachers that has to be the worst idea yet. Kids would take their gun a shoot them with it. Trump really is outdoing himself with his latest tweets on gun control. Giving teachers a bonus for weapons training seriously?

Haha bonus. That won't even pay for the first 10 hours of lawyer fees after the first incident.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Arming Teachers?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .