Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russian interference
Topic Summary: Asleep at the switch
Created On: 02/22/2018 02:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/22/2018 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Mike, your bias is obvious to all but you.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's your opinion. Embrace it.

-------------------------
I was right.
 02/22/2018 07:36 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yeah, it's an opinion piece from an RNC guy.
He gets paid to write divisive garbage like this.

You have to wonder if Putin launched his operation because he knew that Obama's presidency was so divisive.

Trump -- among his other, more colorful tweets -- arrived at the right question: "Obama was President up to, and beyond, the 2016 Election. So why didn't he do something about Russian meddling?"

These are the same people crying "deep state" about "Obama's FBI" monitoring Russian's involvement in the election, because it ultimately includes the Trump campaign.
 02/22/2018 07:42 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: WG

I'm not at all shocked that they ran that Trump2020 campaign piece.

I'm sure that they were reasonably compensated.

You really think so? CNN has been getting blasted by Trump as being fake news for a long time. Bought and paid for media eh?
 02/22/2018 07:48 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole

Mike, your bias is obvious to all but you.

There's nothing wrong with that, it's your opinion. Embrace it.

Cole, you are an idiot. Just to prove how much of an idiot you are, here are my Trump posts going back a good bit. Clearly it shows my support /sarcasm :

I mean sure blame Trump for last year or so of this mess

Hey dickface, I didn't vote for Trump and I think he is a clown, complete with little "car".

Maybe Trump needs to get impeached

Trump for collusion.

held accountable for that along with Trump for his part in this mess.

I do agree with you that it wouldn't have changed the hard core trumpers mind at all

as stupid as the conservatives here looked when they blamed every little thing on Obama.

There is more than enough to blame Trump for without watering down serious issues with nonsense like this.

If someone called you a Trump supporter I am sure you would defend yourself from that too.

This is on Trump and the Republicans for not working out a DACA deal.

What Trump did was classless and something that should never be said out loud, however it was 100% the truth. lmao

Open letter to Trump? You know he doesn't read right? If you want to get his attention, do what John Oliver does as put commercials on Fox News in the DC area.

Good? The republican party was so out of touch with the country that it NEEDED to blow up.

blame Trump for it,

I'm sorry, where did I justify anything? I agree his move was stupid.

Trump is breaking ground .... lmao

I mean yeah, he is a pig,

First of all, I don't defend Trump. He is a shit bag. You might as well call yourself a Trump supporter before you call me one.

I have to assume someone other than Trump came up with that tweet because it was above his ability.

Agreed, Trump is a clueless asshole.

ou are looking for 'exact' words? LOL, from Trump of all people?

I don't think Trump has the mental capability to come up with that by himself, which is why I alluded to someone else being behind it earlier.

Yup he sure does and I agree with you that the shit he says isn't becoming of a leader.

Oh wait, are you hung up on the fact that I said the tweet was above his intelligence level and most likely written by someone else

Unless something can take both him and Pence down together, I am not sure that replacing Trump with Pence is better.

s soon as the GOP gets tired of his nonsense and they ARE getting there ....I suspect impeachment.

Clinton sucked and Trump sucked more.

Pence in charge is almost as scary as Trump

I find it hilarious that you think 'just' the Republicans are the dysfunction. If you want to fix this country, both major parties need to go away.

I agree with you that Trump is a madmen and the Republican Party is rife in dysfunction.

Well Trump should have learned from Obama regarding providing intel to the Russians about ISIS considering the situation on the ground in Syria. When Obama did it, Russia used the intelligence he provided to hit allied Syrian assets on the ground. Now we just have to sit back and watch what the results of Trump's fuck up will be. I am sure, like in Obama's mistake, lives will be lost as a result.

Obama wasn't under the same microscope that Trump is now.... rightfully so.

I am not a Trump supporter nor a Trump apologist. I think he is a clown of the highest order.

every little thing that Trump does now is being scrutinized far more than any other President has been since I have been alive. This is also WELL DESERVED.

All but the most whacked out republicans I know were very hesitant about Trump. I also know several republicans that couldn't vote for him at all, so just didn't vote.

He ran a campaign based on Fox news rhetoric and fed people's fears while stoking the general disdain for fringe liberal rhetoric and hypocrisy into a frenzy. He knows the world he lives in and what he was fed by Breitbart and Fox.

Just to be fair, here is a positive comment I made:

His SecDef is pretty damn good.

You really need to get over calling me a Trump supporter. It is tired, old, and makes you look like an idiot when it only takes a couple of minutes doing a screen scrape of the search tool results of my post history to prove you wrong.
 02/23/2018 04:42 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: WG I'm not at all shocked that they ran that Trump2020 campaign piece. I'm sure that they were reasonably compensated.
You really think so? CNN has been getting blasted by Trump as being fake news for a long time. Bought and paid for media eh?

You think Trump is sincere?

02/23/2018 05:17 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: WG I'm not at all shocked that they ran that Trump2020 campaign piece. I'm sure that they were reasonably compensated.

lol does anyone think that

02/23/2018 05:20 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker Hey dickface, I didn't vote for Trump

Posted to cole in the dark money thread:

I explained numerous times why he got my vote. It had nothing to do with being a 'rebel'. Take your weak ass accusations elsewhere because they are completely inaccurate.

What? He who?

02/23/2018 05:40 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

n fact, aside from a very very tiny minority in the alt-right, his race was not an issue.

You're going to take their favorite drum....

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 02/23/2018 06:16 PM

miker

I explained numerous times why he got my vote. It had nothing to do with being a 'rebel'. Take your weak ass accusations elsewhere because they are completely inaccurate.

What? He who?

Why the crosspost? I answered you there.
 02/23/2018 06:22 PM

miker

That is a strange question to ask me. Did you miss my response to Cole where I listed all my comments about Trump going quite a bit back? Trump probably thinks he is sincere, but he is the only one. I know I don't.
 02/23/2018 07:38 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: miker  Trump probably thinks he is sincere,

He would have to believe his lies then.

I don't think so. 

His blasting the "fake news" when they call him on his lies is a rhetorical game. 

He is a con. 

02/24/2018 04:04 AM

miker

I do think he believes his own lies. It is part of his mental illness.
 02/26/2018 07:09 AM

scombrid

What? He who?

I posted those at the same time before you answered either.

Looked like you slipped.

02/26/2018 07:38 AM

miker

What? He who?

I posted those at the same time before you answered either.

Looked like you slipped.

The probably should have read:

1. Why the crosspost?

2. I answered you there (in the other thread).

I was asking why you had to ask me in two different threads and was telling you that your answer was in the other one so I wouldn't have to post the same thing twice. Sorry I wasn't clear.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russian interference

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .