Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Tucker
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/19/2018 04:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/20/2018 08:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: theglide

Ever since Tucker took off the bow tie I can't take him seriously.

He's trying to be somebody he's not.

The "confused" look along with the bow tie was the real Tuckster.

Sad.

Soooooo...your claiming an inanimate object makes a man?

Wow!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 10:23 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Exactly, but you've done this to me and others on this forum as well. Called us whatever derogatory term of the day due to our perceived political stances because of some posts on here but have no clue about our complete political views. You're a grade A hypocrite. It shows more and more every thread and every post. This one is exemplary.
Look who jumped into the conversation unprovoked. The troll who writes off his own trolling as being justified from way up on his high horse. Stop being a pussy and at least admit what you are.
So you need to be provoked to take part in a thread now? Hmmm, still making no sense there mikey. Why bother posting if you don't want responses? This specific post is funny though. You just confirmed I'm not a troll while at the same time as accusing me of being one. HAHAHA!
 02/20/2018 10:35 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Tucker who? That closeted bottom boy over on faux? Enjoy your crush. How's the weather in Ukraine?
Damn, straight to the homophobic comments. I thought you were more open minded than that.

Your first post in this thread

and then you complain when HapD "jumped in unprovoked".

02/20/2018 10:38 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: miker Had nothing to say on it, I just popped in to throw some sarcasm at Rusty and make fun of nuke for his meth addled rambling. Then you made me stick around.

So you popped in unprovoked just to attack posters with which you have a beef.

Okay. At least you are honest.

02/20/2018 10:40 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Tucker who? That closeted bottom boy over on faux? Enjoy your crush. How's the weather in Ukraine?
Damn, straight to the homophobic comments. I thought you were more open minded than that.

Your first post in this thread

and then you complain when HapD "jumped in unprovoked".

See you are ignoring or are oblivious to the history here. I told him a long time ago I would leave well enough alone with him if he could stop himself from trolling. That is what I was pointing out, to him... not to you. That comment had nothing to do with you or anyone else and was specific only to him.
 02/20/2018 10:41 AM

miker

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: miker Had nothing to say on it, I just popped in to throw some sarcasm at Rusty and make fun of nuke for his meth addled rambling. Then you made me stick around.

So you popped in unprovoked just to attack posters with which you have a beef.

Okay. At least you are honest.

I am always honest, whether you like what I have to say or not.
 02/20/2018 10:43 AM

miker

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Exactly, but you've done this to me and others on this forum as well. Called us whatever derogatory term of the day due to our perceived political stances because of some posts on here but have no clue about our complete political views. You're a grade A hypocrite. It shows more and more every thread and every post. This one is exemplary.

Look who jumped into the conversation unprovoked. The troll who writes off his own trolling as being justified from way up on his high horse. Stop being a pussy and at least admit what you are.

So you need to be provoked to take part in a thread now? Hmmm, still making no sense there mikey. Why bother posting if you don't want responses? This specific post is funny though. You just confirmed I'm not a troll while at the same time as accusing me of being one. HAHAHA!

You should be ashamed of yourself at how stupid this post is. The sad truth is, you just can't help yourself. I don't care if you take part in a thread, but you couldn't help taking a potshot at me. You simply are incapable of leaving well enough alone.

Like I said, stop being a pussy and at least admit you are a troll too. Your self delusion is what is actually funny.
 02/20/2018 12:46 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Exactly, but you've done this to me and others on this forum as well. Called us whatever derogatory term of the day due to our perceived political stances because of some posts on here but have no clue about our complete political views. You're a grade A hypocrite. It shows more and more every thread and every post. This one is exemplary.
You should be ashamed of yourself at how stupid this post is. The sad truth is, you just can't help yourself. I don't care if you take part in a thread, but you couldn't help taking a potshot at me. You simply are incapable of leaving well enough alone. Like I said, stop being a pussy and at least admit you are a troll too. Your self delusion is what is actually funny.
I'm sorry you're a major hypocrite. Many posts you make contradict a previous posts you have written. If pointing it out makes me a troll. Then whatevers.... It is what it is. I just think you're just easily triggered and can't handle thr logical responses to the BS you spam.
 02/20/2018 01:03 PM

miker

I'm sorry you're a major hypocrite. Many posts you make contradict a previous posts you have written. If pointing it out makes me a troll. Then whatevers.... It is what it is. I just think you're just easily triggered and can't handle thr logical responses to the BS you spam.

None of my posts contradict themselves and I admit mistakes when I make them. You should give that a try sometimes.

Yeah you are a troll. You also are the one that got triggered and responded with a personal attack by a post not even directed in your direction. Sadly, you just can't help yourself. I get under that very thin skin of yours too easily.
 02/20/2018 01:18 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

He's talking about grabbing underwear and yanking it up someone's azz crack. In some areas a wedgie is also known as a Tucker.
 02/20/2018 02:01 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital I'm sorry you're a major hypocrite. Many posts you make contradict a previous posts you have written. If pointing it out makes me a troll. Then whatevers.... It is what it is. I just think you're just easily triggered and can't handle thr logical responses to the BS you spam.
None of my posts contradict themselves and I admit mistakes when I make them. You should give that a try sometimes. Yeah you are a troll. You also are the one that got triggered and responded with a personal attack by a post not even directed in your direction. Sadly, you just can't help yourself. I get under that very thin skin of yours too easily.
Hahaha delusions of grandeur. You amuse me, that's all.
 02/20/2018 02:20 PM

HAPDigital

FYI your post that I responded to is a contradiction. You constantly attack folks on here of being extreme left or right when you have no clue. You're a hypocrite plain and simple. No triolliong here, that's my informed opinion.
 02/20/2018 02:32 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.google.com/amp/s/ww...arlsons-war-on-leaks/

Here's some tucker for you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/20/2018 02:54 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

http://www.google.com/amp/s/ww...s-war-on-leaks/

Here's some tucker for you.

Idiot!

We're glad you're enjoying
The Washington Post.
Get access to this story, and every story, on the web and in our apps with our Basic Digital subscription.
Keep reading for $10 $1

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2018 03:48 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

I thought "tucker" was FK's nickname after Silence of the Lambs came out..

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 02/20/2018 05:10 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: onegoodturn

what does it say about the state of your political party, that a reality tv show guy got all the votes? silent majority spoke. you guys lost and can't handle it. just being the loudest on talking points and the most intolerant/hateful (oh the irony) doesn't make your views correct. your last candidate spent the entire 8 years running for reelection and acceppting phony awards instead of idk, maybe doing the work he was elected to do. the constant whining and all the conspiracys have gotta stop, grow up. at least our current administration isn't a carreer politician, lord knows how ineffective they are. thank christ she wasn't elected!!!!

The popular vote was won by Hillary (which was just as shitty a choice). It would be tolerable if trump were not not a POS human being, and a racist. But he is and we all know it.

Btw, welcome to the dark side...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/21/2018 06:00 AM

miker

Hahaha delusions of grandeur. You amuse me, that's all.

Yes, we know you have them. You are infallible, never commit any wrong, and are ALWAYS perfectly justified to say the things you do even when they have nothing at all to do with you.

How did that work out for you in your marriage? Just curious.

02/21/2018 02:58 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Hahaha delusions of grandeur. You amuse me, that's all.
Yes, we know you have them. You are infallible, never commit any wrong, and are ALWAYS perfectly justified to say the things you do even when they have nothing at all to do with you. How did that work out for you in your marriage? Just curious.
Oh, looky here.... Another post from Miker dwelling on my personal life. OBSESSED! Miker, should I notify the authorities? You're become quite the stalker.
 02/21/2018 03:13 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: wtf
The popular vote was won by Hillary (which was just as shitty a choice).

No. Not even in the same shitiness ballpark.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/21/2018 03:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: theglide

Ever since Tucker took off the bow tie I can't take him seriously.

He's trying to be somebody he's not.

The "confused" look along with the bow tie was the real Tuckster.

Sad.

Soooooo...your claiming an inanimate object makes a man?

Wow!

YEAAHH MAN! I mean: a ten thousand gunsight on a macho guys pellet gun. Or an electric reel on some fictional boat.
Nope: stuff like that don't make much of a man do it SnailTroller......

It's a democratic hoax
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Tucker

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .