Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Liberals Suddenly Realize There Are Unintended Consequences of Gun Control
Topic Summary: Duuuuuuuuh!
Created On: 11/17/2017 03:21 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/19/2017 02:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: all3

large capacity, rapid fire

I have a crap ton of semi autos....

ALL of them 'rapid fire'

NO you aren't taking any semi autos.

Not happening.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 02:49 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Nobody is going to take my pump 12 gauge or my Winchester 30-30 lever action either. (they're both over 40 years old)

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 11/19/2017 02:59 PM

Fish Killer

Nobody is going to take my pump 12 gauge or my Winchester 30-30 lever action either. (they're both over 40 years old)

Neither one of those are semi-auto..

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 03:05 PM

all3

I know, that's why I said pump and lever action.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 11/19/2017 03:07 PM

all3

Try improving your aim and stalking skills and you won't need to spray so many bullets rapidly

11/19/2017 05:07 PM

Fish Killer

Try improving your aim and stalking skills and you won't need to spray so many bullets rapidly

NO!

This isn't about my aiming and stalking skills!

It's about my ability to take out as many assholes as I can that try to remove my 2nd Amendment rights...OR maybe my 1st Amendment rights....or any other assholes that try to overthrow our government!

That's what it's about!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 05:41 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: all3 Try improving your aim and stalking skills and you won't need to spray so many bullets rapidly

NO! This isn't about my aiming and stalking skills! It's about my ability to take out as many assholes as I can that try to remove my 2nd Amendment rights...OR maybe my 1st Amendment rights....or any other assholes that try to overthrow our government! That's what it's about!

PSA:  Thankfully the FishStory Dude isn't a typical gun owner.  While many own guns for self defense most are not seeking an opportunity to shoot someone.  Please consider him to be on the fringe.   

Carry on.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/19/2017 05:48 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Originally posted by: all3 Try improving your aim and stalking skills and you won't need to spray so many bullets rapidly

NO! This isn't about my aiming and stalking skills! It's about my ability to take out as many assholes as I can that try to remove my 2nd Amendment rights...OR maybe my 1st Amendment rights....or any other assholes that try to overthrow our government! That's what it's about!

PSA:  Thankfully the FishStory Dude isn't a typical gun owner.  While many own guns for self defense most are not seeking an opportunity to shoot someone.  Please consider him to be on the fringe.   

Carry on.

Actually I am a typical gun owner.

That's where you are way wrong.

The NRA isn't about hunting.

Better do a tad more homework about what the NRA and ALL Of it's members are about!

Here's a hint:

"Wayne LaPierre Fights for Freedom on Hannity
"The elites always protect themselves and they always protect themselves with guns. And then they lecture the American public how you shouldn't do that ... what the NRA is fighting for is reciprocity, to enforce the existing federal gun laws and to protect Americans' right to protect themselves." On Hannity, NRA Executive Vice President and CEO Wayne LaPierre let Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer and their anti-gun minions know that the NRA will not tolerate their use of a tragedy in their war against the Second Amendment."

http://home.nra.org/

How many members are there in the NRA?

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 05:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I aint a fucking lib or dem, GuppySlayer. As always: profoundly stupid. (whats alex jones latest conspiracy, stupid fuk?)
No one is going to take my semi autos dimwit.......
next lying hysteria fake news controversy.....

It's a democratic hoax
 11/19/2017 05:52 PM

Fish Killer

From the NRA website:

"While widely recognized today as a major political force and as America's foremost defender of Second Amendment rights, the NRA has, since its inception, been the premier firearms education organization in the world. But our successes would not be possible without the tireless efforts and countless hours of service our nearly five million members have given to champion Second Amendment rights and support NRA programs. As former Clinton spokesman George Stephanopoulos said, "Let me make one small vote for the NRA. They're good citizens. They call their congressmen. They write. They vote. They contribute. And they get what they want over time.""

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/19/2017 06:23 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: TONYlookaround Canadians, Brits, and aussys are still all subjects to the royal family, regardless of what other labels you put on them.  They are not free and we should not model the US 2nd ammendment after their ideas, period.  The tyranny often discussed in 2nd ammendment talks IS and was the royal family they are still subject to them.    Dont think so?  go to the UK and start talking in public to the locals about bring some guns there and selling them and see WHO comes to visit you at the hotel.  post guns for sale online in canada or austrailia and see who takes interest -- and which court systems it goes to.  that is my point.   

It is a quaint notion that the oligarchs are kept in check by the 2nd amendment. 

They are on the side of the NRA these days. They have control of the White House and the US House of Representatives and their aim is to further weaken any government institution that checks the power of the huge multinational corporate hegemon. 

You worried about freedom. Worry about net neutrality. Worry about consumer financial protection and the companies that are forcing consumers to give up legal rights in order just to use financial services. Worry about media consolidation. Look at the direction that Trump and his Gary Kohn Scott Pruitt corporatist cabinet is going. They aren't gutting the EPA and replacing its scientists with corporate stooges for the good of the common man.

They do not have the slightest fear of you and your pea shooter. 

11/19/2017 07:31 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I've been nra most of my life, since my dad, brother, and i shot .22 bolt actions at scout ranges. Neither my brother or i are fucking liberals or democrats you stinkin fish traitorous little chumpfscum maggot.
The nra is fucking blowing it.
with c- list kook failed rock star. And profoundly stupid sarah palin

It's a democratic hoax
 11/19/2017 08:00 PM

all3

The nra isn't about hunting. You got that right! The nra is about selling more guns. They are doing a great job at it. They have the gullable people so scared over muslims, mexicans, Jade Helm, ect. That the only thing that can make them feel safe is buying another gun. How many guns you got fishydude?

11/20/2017 12:56 AM

Fish Killer

The NRA is totally about our 2nd Amendment rights...both of you assholes are about removing our 2nd Amendment rights!

I'll stick with the NRA!

Assholes!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2017 04:51 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

NO!

This isn't about my aiming and stalking skills!

It's about my ability to take out as many assholes as I can that try to remove my 2nd Amendment rights...OR maybe my 1st Amendment rights....or any other assholes that try to overthrow our government!

That's what it's about!

It is assholes like this that snap and kill a shit load of people. Fat scared and unfuckingstable.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 11/20/2017 05:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The NRA stands behind the mass murderers.

They are the heart of American terror.

I was right.
 11/24/2017 10:06 PM

ww

Joined Forum: 08/17/2007

The British Sovereign (i.e. the Queen) is subject to Parliament, which has repeatedly asserted its right to remove monarchs and pick replacements.  Parliament, in turn, has evolved quite a bit since World War II with the House of Lords no longer having hereditary lords voting.    

The British, Canadians, and Australians arguably have more modern and effective governments than we do.  Australia is pretty likely to dump the monarch and go with a president after Elizabeth II is gone.  

11/26/2017 05:49 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

The NRA stands behind the mass murderers.
They are the heart of American terror.

Look it's another flat out Coleslaw bullshit lie!

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/26/2017 07:42 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

truth is hard to take ain't it?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 11/28/2017 12:44 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: all3 Just check out the mass shooting and gun death statistics from Australia, New Zealand and The U.K.
http://www.louderwithcrowder.c...lia-gun-control-fail/ AND with you bringing up Australia's Gun Control are you now abdicating and condoning GUN CONFISCATION here in the United States?!?! http://thefederalist.com/2015/...-gun-control-fallacy/ You do realize that in FACT Australia CONFISCATED the guns....it was NOT a voluntary program! SOOOOOO....what you are in effect clearly stating is that you want to REMOVE the 2nd Amendment! What a treasonous bastard!
I'm not saying I want to remove the 2nd Amendment, I'm just say that strict gun control reduces gun deaths and mass shootings

Yeah chicago, washington dc and Detroit prove your point, oops not
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .