Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Yee Hawwwww, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/17/2017 12:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/17/2017 12:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

U.S.
Anti-LGBT politician resigns after being 'caught having sex with man in his office'
The Independent Maya Oppenheim,The Independent 5 hours ago

An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

Wes Goodman, who is the Republican state legislator for Ohio, is married to a woman who is assistant director of an annual anti-abortion rally known as March for Life.

The right-wing legislator, who pushed "family values", was reportedly witnessed having sex with a man inside his office who was not employed by the legislator.

According to the Columbus Dispatch, the observer told Ohio House Chief of Staff Mike Dittoe what had happened on Tuesday afternoon. Mr Dittoe responded by telling House Speaker Republican Cliff Rosenberger who in turn met with Mr Goodman.

The 33-year-old, who has been branded the "conscience of the conservative movement", resigned for "inappropriate conduct" shortly after the meeting took place.

Mr Goodman, whose Twitter biography describes him as "Christian. American. Conservative. Republican. Husband to @Beth1027", has regularly claimed "natural marriage" occurs between a man and a woman.

"Healthy, vibrant, thriving, values-driven families are the source of Ohio's proud history and the key to Ohio's future greatness," reads his campaign website which has now been taken offline.

"The ideals of a loving father and mother, a committed natural marriage, and a caring community are well worth pursuing and protecting."

Mr Goodman was elected to represent the 87th District, in north-central Ohio, just last year. Prior to that, he worked as an aide to US Representative Jim Jordan, a highly conservative, anti-LGBT Republican.

The Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBT advocacy group in the US, named Mr Jordan in their Hall of Shame in 2014 for attempting to block marriage equality in the District of Columbia.

Mr Goodman, whose Twitter is now private and whose Facebook page has been taken offline, expressed his commitment to so-called family values in a statement back in 2013. "Faith, family, service, stewardship, strong education, and investment in our local communities are what Ohioans value. My wife Bethany and I value those same things and are ready to get to work to serve you," he said.

The lawmaker acknowledged he was stepping down in a statement. "We all bring our own struggles and our own trials into public life," he said.

"That has been true for me, and I sincerely regret that my actions and choices have kept me from serving my constituents and our state in a way that reflects the best ideals of public service," he continued. "For those whom I have let down, I'm sorry. As I move onto the next chapter of my life, I sincerely ask for privacy for myself, my family, and my friends."

"I was alerted to details yesterday afternoon regarding his involvement in inappropriate behaviour related to his state office," Mr Rosenberger said in a statement. "I met with him later in the day where he acknowledged and confirmed the allegations. It became clear that his resignation was the most appropriate course of action for him, his family, the constituents of the 87th House District and this institution."

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 11/17/2017 12:36 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: dingpatch An Ohio lawmaker who routinely touted his Christian faith and anti-LGBT views has resigned after being caught having sex with a man in his office.

As in, someone walked in on them?

That's brazen doing it in the office.

11/17/2017 01:09 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Yee Hawwwww......

Ohio Senate Democrats' staffer resigns over conduct concerns
Posted Nov 14, 2017 at 7:12 AM
Updated Nov 14, 2017 at 8:41 AM

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - The chief of staff for Democrats in the Ohio Senate has resigned after facing allegations of "inappropriate conduct" toward other employees.

Michael Premo resigned Monday from the role he held since 2015.
The Senate minority leader, Democratic Sen. Kenny Yuko, says he asked for Premo's resignation after finding that concerns raised recently about Premo's behavior were credible. In a statement, Yuko says he won't share details of the allegations to respect the privacy of people who raised those concerns.

Cleveland.com reports that Premo didn't return a call seeking comment Monday. The Twitter account where he was known to be outspoken appears to have been suspended or deleted.

A spokesman for the Senate president tells The Cincinnati Enquirer that no complaint has been filed about concerns over Premo's behavior.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 11/17/2017 02:04 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Wes and 'Ol Roy can shout in unison "Lord, Lord" when they meet their maker.

Not everyone who says to him 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven.
 11/17/2017 02:21 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

He that doth protest too much...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 11/17/2017 04:51 PM

Bamboo

Yep, obvious to all except to the elephant himself who is standing in the middle of the room (or forum in this case). 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/17/2017 05:36 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey PigFish:
whats MILO! really like?
The alt right, blightfart posterboy pedophilic perv hero.
Whut hepocracy?
duh

It's a democratic hoax
 11/17/2017 06:28 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It's always the most outward homophobic ones who love cock.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 11/17/2017 at 06:35 PM by RustyTruck
 11/17/2017 06:32 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

It's always the most outward homophobic ones would love cock.

Originally posted by: nukeh2o
Hey PigFish:
whats MILO! really like?
The alt right, blightfart posterboy pedophilic perv hero.
Whut hepocracy?
duh

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/18/2017 10:44 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: RustyTruck It's always the most outward homophobic ones would love cock.

Oh and he is as homophobic as they get. He uses gay as an insult. Such a hate fueled sad man.

11/18/2017 11:55 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 11/20/2017 07:56 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

It's always the most outward homophobic ones who love cock.

hahaha

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .