Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Generation ISIS
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/21/2017 05:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2017 05:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

"My son changed a lot at school and became very pro-ISIS," said Abu Shahed, who now lives in Turkey with his family and like others interviewed by NBC News did not want to give his full name out of concern for relatives sill living in Syria.

"Me and my wife knew that we had a little spy at home," he said

Link to NBC article

Edited: 10/21/2017 at 08:33 AM by miker
 10/21/2017 08:30 AM

miker

Interesting. I would have thought there would be more discussion on this topic from our far left members that are so vocal.
 10/21/2017 08:35 AM

miker

A 39-year-old father of three said he also was forced to send his sons Ali and Mohammad to an ISIS school. (Now in Turkey)

"One year later I had two ISIS suicide bombers at home," he said, adding that Ali had learned to count to 10 using empty bullets. "All they talked about were car bombs, guns and how to become a fighter."
 10/21/2017 08:36 AM

miker

Other Syrians living in Turkey, far from ISIS' clutches, said they, too, had witnessed evidence of radicalization in their children after attending ISIS-operated schools.

Abu Shahed's wife, Umm Shahed, said she still did not feel entirely comfortable around her son. "He's now 13 years old, and I still can't trust him," she said.
 10/21/2017 08:37 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

I doubt any of us are clear on the cultural and political issues there that cause so many problems.

One thing that is clear is that fighting radical Islam is no walk in the park. How to make it better without making it worse? The "wipe them out" folks probably also insist we invent anti-gravity machines. Even if that's desirable it's not possible.

Should we be fighting them? Yeah, prolly. We created the power vacuum that made it possible.

10/21/2017 08:38 AM

miker

Another man, a former teacher who also did not want to give his name out of security concerns, corroborated the families' accounts, saying he was forced to teach children ISIS propaganda.

"I was teaching them to become a young terrorist," he said, explaining that ISIS rolled out a country-wide education system in May 2015. "I was simply brainwashing them."
 10/21/2017 09:38 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

If you need someone to blame for all this, Miker. Look no further than the last Repug who was in charge, the war criminal G W Bush. He's been in hiding since O got elected, but has felt like more of a 'Merkin now that a commie cheeto is in charge.
 10/21/2017 02:38 PM

miker

The indoctrination of these children began in 2014
 10/22/2017 04:40 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Just like the media, the axis of stupidity won't comment on something anti odumbo and hillbitch!

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/22/2017 05:05 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The indoctrination of OUR children started 20 years ago!

Right here in the good ole USA!

Indoctrinated into being progressive liberal POS scumbags.

ALL of the schools, the government and even the lame stream media is in on it.

They are creating snowflakes!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/22/2017 at 08:49 AM by Fish Killer
 10/22/2017 08:23 AM

SuperTeeBird

I'm glad you don't like it.

10/22/2017 08:50 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird

I'm glad you don't like it.

Commie!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/22/2017 10:21 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

ISIS is a gang. Poverty and unemployment, like any other gang, is the culprit.
 10/22/2017 12:02 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Yeah sure, pretend Religious ideology has nothing to do with it.

10/22/2017 12:05 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RiddleMe Yeah sure, pretend Religious ideology has nothing to do with it.
Organized religions embody gang mentality. So yeah, it is all about it.
 10/22/2017 12:30 PM

SuperTeeBird

In this case I think religion is the polish on the turd.

10/23/2017 05:13 AM

crankit

Just like the stupidity of odumbo and hillbitch, I thing the statement was that "if we get them employed they would be fine upstanding citizens", or something near that!

10/23/2017 05:17 AM

crankit

From Townhall

pogrom

noun

--an organized massacre of a particular ethnic group (This definition is included for liberals who have a way of forgetting history)

While ISIS conducts a pogrom in the Middle East on groups like Jews and Christians with whom it disagrees, the Obama administration has transferred their domestic political pogrom on jobs to the black hooded terrorist army.

Uh, oh. Now they are in for it.

If ISIS thought it was safe when America refused to wage a war on them with conventional weapons, little did it know that Obama was saving his best weapon of mass destruction for now. Cue tension-heightening music.

Two state department, um, spokespeople(?) said this week that the root cause of all the killings, burnings and beheadings by ISIS was a lack of jobs. And Obama is gonna fix that straight away.

ISIS is screwed.

Unlike the rest of us who think that the ISIS problem is really a lack of hand jobs amongst religious fanatics obsessed with subjugating everyone, Obama and his team have beavered away to come up with a jobs pogrom that means, um…jobs—as in employment. And maybe even a midnight golfing clinic with free hot snack pogrom.

Like most pogroms that Obama designs, his plan is short on details.

But from past pogroms instituted in the U.S. like the stimulus, Obamacare, Dodd-Frank, the EPA, the Department of Education, etc. that have decimated the American economy, taxpayer and student, presumably Obama will tax anyone in Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Jordan, UAE, Iraq—but not Iran—making more than $250 per year to pay for it.

I mean really: When you live in a desert how much money do you actually need? Or maybe he can just get his rich Jewish buddies to pay.

So while Egypt and Jordan gull the ISIS army with massive airstrikes and the Kurds excel in ground combat, one has to admire the courage Obama is mustering to unleash this soul-destroying campaign on ISIS that will deprive them of both hope and change, just as it did here in the United States.

Soon unemployment will be persistent with wages depressed. Soon ISIS youth will be paying into a system of social security to support 16 retired brigadier generals with the likelihood that benefits will be cut when those youngsters get to retirement age.

Soon the average ISIS worker will make less than a teacher, while a teacher will make more than a doctor or a software engineer.

And everyone will be unionized. No exceptions.

Likely Obama is even thinking about sending in technical advisors from the Chicago Department of Streets and Sanitation who, while not actually taking part in the work per se, will teach ISIS how to fill potholes to last just one winter season—ensuring a bevy of bigger pot holes in the desert next year.

And that’s only a part of the pogrom.

Why use one solider to kill a Jew when you can use a team? One can drink coffee, another other can monitor safety conditions, another can be a “delegate” to the local union hall and another can be in charge of handling the signs that tell drivers to stop, go or slow.

Then there of course will be the ubiquitous union worker of whom no one knows what he does, including the worker himself.

In America we call that job “president.”

And Obama looks better and better in that role for ISIS everyday. Maybe he can take his state department people with him.

That would create a least a few jobs for ISIS that I can think of.

10/23/2017 05:21 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: miker

Interesting. I would have thought there would be more discussion on this topic from our far left members that are so vocal.

What was supposed to be so fascinating?

Tpap would say, "ISIS runs horrible schools folks, don't let your children go to them, and don't vote for them ever."

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/23/2017 06:30 AM

SuperTeeBird

Crankit, world-renowned expert on socioeconomic affairs: "Mooslims are just bad people."

Thank you, Prof. Crankit for your deep insight.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Generation ISIS

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .