Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Robert Mueller Accused Of Providing Cover For Clinton While FBI Director
Topic Summary: Awwww...darn...it turns out your BOY is a scumbag himself!
Created On: 10/18/2017 04:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/19/2017 04:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Except the crimes committed by Mueller!

Scumbag!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/19/2017 05:50 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Facts matter
Read the entire article, especially the last half.
 10/19/2017 05:58 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Somebody can feel the heat of Mueller's fire!

These are the signs you can expect when he's near.

10/19/2017 05:59 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Must be facts, only The Federalist Papers Project has the scoop. Scooby dooby doo....
 10/19/2017 06:20 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Trump started expelling anti Mueller tweetbarfs a day or so ago.
He must have been told some of what's going down.
He doesn't handle this sort of stuff well.

How much of America would be happy if EVERYONE guilty went down.
How many of you would still want civil war?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/19/2017 06:31 AM

SuperTeeBird

Civil war, haha. Right.

Regiments aren't tied to states anymore guys.

10/19/2017 06:36 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Notice how the bubble works?

He posts multiple links as if they are independent confirmation of the initial claim.

But they are all just repeating the initial claim which conflates legitimate investigation into Russian corruption and money laundering with their conspiracy theory.

Repeating the initial claim over and over is not verification of the claim.

That is the same tactic that the snake oil salesmen like Mike Adams at Natural News use. Often the echo sites are actually controlled and created by the same entity that made the initial claim.

10/19/2017 06:37 AM

SuperTeeBird

Except that they know they are FOS.

10/19/2017 07:12 AM

scombrid

So tried to research one of FK's links, angrypatriotmovement dot com because site advisor said not to click the link.

I typed "who owns angrypatriotmovement dot com" into a non-google search engine.

The free whois page gave me nothing.

What I did get was page after page of links to a story titled "We just DISCOVERED EXACTLY WHO BOUGHT & PAID FOR JOHN MCCAIN".

All sites repeating Bannon's war on McCain I suppose.

Here are the top on the list.

Conservativepost

Americantoday

Usinfonews

Patriotsontheright

Consamerica

All just echoing each other. So who owns these sites? Why are they all stuffed to the gills with clickbait and malware?

10/19/2017 07:15 AM

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Three conspiracy theorists walked into a bar.

You can't tell me that's just a coincidence.

10/19/2017 07:15 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

".@foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation"
DJT

"This could be a very important story if Hillary were tweeting from the WH shitter every morning instead of you."
JS

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/19/2017 07:19 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: DaveFL76 Three conspiracy theorists walked into a bar. You can't tell me that's just a coincidence.
hahaha
 10/19/2017 09:22 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: scombrid  

So tried to research one of FK's links, angrypatriotmovement dot com because site advisor said not to click the link.

I typed "who owns angrypatriotmovement dot com" into a non-google search engine.

The free whois page gave me nothing.

What I did get was page after page of links to a story titled "We just DISCOVERED EXACTLY WHO BOUGHT & PAID FOR JOHN MCCAIN".

All sites repeating Bannon's war on McCain I suppose.

Here are the top on the list.

Conservativepost

Americantoday

Usinfonews

Patriotsontheright

Consamerica

All just echoing each other. So who owns these sites? Why are they all stuffed to the gills with clickbait and malware?

So who owns those websites? Are they even real people or just bot-driven; programmed to re-post and share specific types of content?

10/19/2017 09:24 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

wasnt it the hill that broke this story?

http://thehill.com/policy/nati...e-obama-administration
 10/19/2017 10:09 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You obviously didn't bother to read the article or this thread.
That link has been posted at least twice, and it makes no allegations against Mueller.
 10/19/2017 10:34 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

You obviously didn't bother to read the article or this thread.

That link has been posted at least twice, and it makes no allegations against Mueller.

LIAR!

"While serving the Bush administration, Mueller not only lent his voice to the WMD lie, but in 2002, Mueller also instructed the FBI to illegal spy on certain anti-war protests and pacifist organizations. Mueller then lied to Congress about his participation in this operation in 2006, via USA Politics Today."

"https://www.teaparty.org/watch-special-counsel-mueller-busted-corrupt-lie-got-people-killed-255618/

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/19/2017 10:49 AM

scombrid

FK just cited a website called "USA Politics Today".

It had this story last year.

"BREAKING: Jill Stein Just ENDORSED Donald Trump! Watch Her Obliterate Hillary!"

That's a lie. Stein is critical of the neocon Democrats. Stein never even came close to endorsing Trump.

Here's a story from earlier this year from that site

Sources close to the Clinton family say that Slick Willy, 40th President of the United States and perpetual cheater, will be lucky to make it through the end of the week. The Clinton family, including extended relatives and members of the Rodham clan, have been filing into Little Rock all week where Bill is reportedly bedridden at the residence attached to his presidential library.

The fact that they're booking rooms and sticking around most likely means they're expecting to have to stay for a funeral. The Clintons have said that they would refuse any state burial or national ceremony if anything were to happen to them during the Trump administration as they are afraid of what he may say during the service. 

That is a bald hoax.

Originally posted by: Fish Killer via USA Politics Today."

"https://www.teaparty.org/watch-special-counsel-mueller-busted-corrupt-lie-got-people-killed-255618/

You guys might want to check your sources a little better.

10/19/2017 11:28 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: scombrid

FK just cited a website called "USA Politics Today".

It had this story last year.

"BREAKING: Jill Stein Just ENDORSED Donald Trump! Watch Her Obliterate Hillary!"

That's a lie. Stein is critical of the neocon Democrats. Stein never even came close to endorsing Trump.

You're a lie!

Better get your FACTS straight!

Jill Stein
October 31, 2016 ยท
Open Letter from the Social Media Director of the Stein/Baraka Campaign
My name is Jillian, and I have had the honor of being the Social Media Director for the Stein/Baraka campaign over the last couple months. What I believe to be most important - when you have a large social media platform such as Jill and Ajamu's - is to make sure you are being transparent, holding your own self accountable for mistakes, and addressing the needs of the community members for whom you have the privilege of serving.
I would never want to post a response article written by me onto Jill Stein's Facebook page, but after hearing the audio tape of Hillary Clinton advocating for a rigged Palestinian election, I now have a profound understanding of the harm that will come if she is President of the United States. And I feel it is my duty - as a human being - to properly address why I am fighting so hard against it. Why so many of us are fighting this hard.
--
A Clinton presidency is D A N G E R O U S .
And no, I'm not just saying that because of her white-privileged faux feminism. Google it. My vote is indeed... going... to a woman (and a white one at that).

I do not want someone in office that knows the system the way Clinton does. If Obama can do what he's done, it scares the hell out of me to think about the damage and destruction Hillary will cause - and how much power the 99 percent will lose in the process.
You're right when you say she knows politics like no other politician.
Hillary Clinton, you will never get this vote.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
I say that because in THIS election, those words have never made more sense to me than they do today. People will not survive the status quo, or even a tiny bit better than the status quo.
We need a profound shift in how this country operates.

We need to be having conversations about how we build a better tomorrow, not about how we slow down a horrific today.
Do you see the Dakota Access Pipeline? Do you see the oil spills (two just this week)? Do you see black bodies bleeding out because of a system we enable, or the black and brown bodies abroad that are dying at the hands of the U.S. - paid for by you and me? That's our hard-earned money enabling the killing of those bodies. Do you hear how disgusting that sounds? Do you not see why our hands are not clean, and that yes - I'm going to say it - we, The Great United States of America, might be a major part of the problem? Do you not pay attention to the world-renowned life-time giving scientists who are telling us we will see coastal flooding by 2050 - do you wish for a time when we are rationing water? Do you not see that we are breaching agreements to cause a fight with Russia over air, land, oil and money, because we always need more, and more, and more? WWIII - are you prepared for that? Do you not understand that you can have two completely separate thoughts - one about internet security, and one about the content that's in these frigging emails? What are you so scared to see - that we might not actually be saviors?

So yes: If a Trump presidency would mean that we have to fight ignorants in the streets - I'm ready for that. I know that kind of racism. We already live in that kind of racism everyday - let's bring it to light and start calling it out. It is time you start asking yourself some tough questions: Why are you so eagerly okay staying in the status quo, when you know that that same status quo continues to leave far too many Black children fatherless and motherless because of the color of their skin? This status quo continues to desecrate the sacred burial grounds and prayer ceremonies - do you think this would ever happen to Arlington Cemetery, or churches? Can you imagine not being able to turn on your faucet since 2014 because it is poisoned? Have you heard of Flint, Michigan? We have been forced to deal with all this because the deep embedded racism that formed this country is the FOUNDATION of our system. And this is just the damage being done in our country, and please, I haven't even begun to kind-of scratch the surface here. Could you imagine what the United States would be doing if Russia suddenly started putting their troops in Canada and Mexico? That is what we are doing to them right now. How can you even begin to have a real conversation when you are already drawing your gun before they've opened their mouth. Our police execute Black bodies like this regularly - isn't it obvious who they learned that from?
Trump is a product of our society. He is not the root cause.
The racism that eerily creeps and lurks and twists and controls the oppression we've not ever escaped - and has convinced you that we are saviors - is a power that scares the sh*t out of me. And the willful ignorance of those you thought were your allies, is an excruciating pain - a pain my grandmother once told me about, but had never taken real meaning until now.

This is why I am proud to cast my vote for Dr. Jill Stein and Mr. Ajamu Baraka. I know I'm on the right side of history. And I say that not to be snide, cocky or arrogant - I say that because I feel unburdened. And I feel empowered to do the things I know we have to do to truly fix our system, even if that means taking a left turn to get on the right path.

A majority of Americans, didn't support MLK at the time he was fighting and only began appreciating him after he was assassinated.
I've learned that lesson, and I know where the lesser evil/split-vote banter gets you. I will not be responsible for what Clinton's presidency will end up producing.

Now is the time for a strategic vote - one that puts us in a position to have an honest dialogue about topics we should have had far too many deaths ago.

For all those fighting, thank you for being brave. For all those feeling beaten down, trust me when I say... they are feeling our power.
#KeepPushing #StrategicVote
XO,
Jillian

http://www.facebook.com/drjill...posts/1342946029078917

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/19/2017 11:52 AM

scombrid

On what planet is that an endorsement?

How about the hoax about Clinton on his death bed?

10/19/2017 12:02 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Is Bill Clinton still with us?

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .