Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The D's vs. the R's
Topic Summary: Settle it on the field of battle!
Created On: 10/08/2017 11:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/15/2017 07:14 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Originally posted by: HAPDigital[//i]

Just because you have hate in your heart, doesn't mean the truth isn't there. You're a sad sad man. Have a good Sunday eve FK. Hopefully someone out there loves you. Cheers.

When you post your dd214 I'll increase your posted IQ to 91 even though it's only 90.

Oh...one other thing. It's not possible for you to be my daddy as I'm substantially older than you!

That's exactly why your IQ is 90.

Moron!

Figuratively, not literally... Dig deep and use whatever lobe you have left.

Figuratively with a 90 IQ you aren't anyone's daddy!

Fool!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/15/2017 08:27 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: HAPDigital[//i] Just because you have hate in your heart, doesn't mean the truth isn't there. You're a sad sad man. Have a good Sunday eve FK. Hopefully someone out there loves you. Cheers.
When you post your dd214 I'll increase your posted IQ to 91 even though it's only 90. Oh...one other thing. It's not possible for you to be my daddy as I'm substantially older than you! That's exactly why your IQ is 90. Moron!
Figuratively, not literally... Dig deep and use whatever lobe you have left.
Figuratively with a 90 IQ you aren't anyone's daddy! Fool!
There is help for you. You just need to ask.

Broken Record Syndrome

10/15/2017 08:48 PM

Fish Killer

Your problem is that you refuse to accept actual reality!

Typical dem prog statist issue.

You've been busted with your bullshit.

Until you post your dd214 you will be called a fraud by me!

Your new label is dishonorable dd214 90.

Wear it well...asshole.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/15/2017 09:22 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer Your problem is that you refuse to accept actual reality! Typical dem prog statist issue. You've been busted with your bullshit. Until you post your dd214 you will be called a fraud by me! Your new label is dishonorable dd214 90. Wear it well...asshole.
I like being called a fraud by you. It shows us all how much you ignore the truth. You didn't even know what a dd214 was until the other day. Hahaha
 10/15/2017 09:57 PM

Fish Killer

Liar!

Dishonorable dd214 90.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 07:13 AM

Fish Killer

What we have here is a flagrant POS lying POSER!

I know your type. I was in 5 years and met many many troops of all branches you're the guy that acts tough but is often found hanging in the rear with a shaving profile or working duty on the weekend cause you got a big mouth. You weasels your way out somehow, that's why you don't show your years served nor want us to see the actual dd214. I know you.

Correction: I know what I am talking about based on 20+ years of military experience and facts. You are just saying I don't based on absolutely no facts, only opinions.

Now which is it....5 years...or 20+ years?

Both uttered from the same lying POS FUGAZI HAPdigishit!

Busted....for real!

Owned!

100% FRAUD!

Dishonorable DD214 90!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 10/16/2017 at 07:19 AM by Fish Killer
 10/16/2017 11:29 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer What we have here is a flagrant POS lying POSER!
Originally posted by: HAPDigital I know your type. I was in 5 years and met many many troops of all branches you're the guy that acts tough but is often found hanging in the rear with a shaving profile or working duty on the weekend cause you got a big mouth. You weasels your way out somehow, that's why you don't show your years served nor want us to see the actual dd214. I know you.
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Correction: I know what I am talking about based on 20+ years of military experience and facts. You are just saying I don't based on absolutely no facts, only opinions.
Now which is it....5 years...or 20+ years? Both uttered from the same lying POS FUGAZI HAPdigishit! Busted....for real! Owned! 100% FRAUD! Dishonorable DD214 90!
If you were smart, you'd understand the other 15 comes from working for or with the government. But I have to spell out everything for you, I know. But hey, what does it matter? You'll say it's lies anyway. I know you want and wish me to be a liar, but it just isn't so. So sorry...
 10/16/2017 11:30 AM

Fish Killer

I know your type. I was in 5 years and met many many troops of all branches you're the guy that acts tough but is often found hanging in the rear with a shaving profile or working duty on the weekend cause you got a big mouth. You weasels your way out somehow, that's why you don't show your years served nor want us to see the actual dd214. I know you.

Correction: I know what I am talking about based on 20+ years of military experience and facts. You are just saying I don't based on absolutely no facts, only opinions.

Busted....for real!

Owned!

100% FRAUD!

Dishonorable DD214 90!

If you were smart, you'd understand the other 15 comes from working for or with the government. But I have to spell out everything for you, I know. But hey, what does it matter? You'll say it's lies anyway. I know you want and wish me to be a liar, but it just isn't so. So sorry...

Until you prove it you are just full of shit!

Fact!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 11:35 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer What we have here is a flagrant POS lying POSER!
Originally posted by: HAPDigital I know your type. I was in 5 years and met many many troops of all branches you're the guy that acts tough but is often found hanging in the rear with a shaving profile or working duty on the weekend cause you got a big mouth. You weasels your way out somehow, that's why you don't show your years served nor want us to see the actual dd214. I know you.
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Correction: I know what I am talking about based on 20+ years of military experience and facts. You are just saying I don't based on absolutely no facts, only opinions.
Now which is it....5 years...or 20+ years? Both uttered from the same lying POS FUGAZI HAPdigishit! Busted....for real! Owned! 100% FRAUD! Dishonorable DD214 90!
Until you prove it you are just full of shit! Fact!
If you haven't seen it in the proof already presented to you, you're willingly ignoring the truth. So sad...
 10/16/2017 11:45 AM

HAPDigital

Why should I feel to be compelled to prove anything to you anyway.?All you've proven on here is that you're a coward and a dimwit that believes every conspiracy theory known to man. F off!
 10/16/2017 11:57 AM

Fish Killer

Busted....for real!

Owned!

100% FRAUD!

Dishonorable DD214 90!

Until you prove it you are just full of shit!

Fact!

Why should I feel to be compelled to prove anything to you anyway.?All you've proven on here is that you're a coward and a dimwit that believes every conspiracy theory known to man. F off!

If you don't prove it...it didn't happen!

It will just remain your bullshit claim.

Your lying is epic to date.

Pathological and proved.

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 12:01 PM

HAPDigital

If you don't prove it...it didn't happen! It will just remain your bullshit claim. Your lying is epic to date. Pathological and proved. Fool!
You haven't proved a thing on this forum besides the fact you're a gullable parrot.
 10/16/2017 12:38 PM

Fish Killer

You haven't proved a thing on this forum besides the fact you're a gullable parrot.

It's not my responsibility to prove YOUR claim!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 12:59 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital You haven't proved a thing on this forum besides the fact you're a gullable parrot.
It's not my responsibility to prove YOUR claim! MORON!
Wow you have a hard time grasping Concepts don't you? I was talking in general not about this thread. It's okay buddy you'll catch up one day maybe hopefully most likely not.
 10/16/2017 03:26 PM

Fish Killer

It's not my responsibility to prove YOUR claim!

MORON!

Wow you have a hard time grasping Concepts don't you? I was talking in general not about this thread. It's okay buddy you'll catch up one day maybe hopefully most likely not.

Oh no!

I have NO problem grasping concepts!

I AM NOT REQUIRED TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM!

What part of that don't you understand?!?!

It's YOU who has NO concept of YOUR requirement!

DIPSHIT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 04:01 PM

HAPDigital

roddenberryd@bellsouth.net Sending harrassing emails to my account

Edited: 10/17/2017 at 06:10 AM by HAPDigital
 10/16/2017 04:10 PM

HAPDigital

10/16/2017 04:25 PM

Fish Killer

Good luck with that lie.

...dishonorable dd214 90.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/16/2017 04:27 PM

HAPDigital

10/16/2017 04:41 PM

Fish Killer

...a total load of bullshit.

Good luck with that!

I do like the fact that you insist that you gave away $25!

How rich!

There is no validation on your post from whoever gave that donation...again your 'claim' is totally laughable!

You and your ilk don't give away anything so again...grade A bovine feces!

Furthermore all of yall take...not give.

...dishonorable dd214 90.

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The D's vs. the R's

<< 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .