Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The fundamental problem...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/25/2017 06:53 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/26/2017 07:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry

I chuckled! Spot on, Rusty Sorry bout your luck, mikeR

Sorry about what? That fact that a forum troll agrees with a self loathing asshole. Nothing to be sorry about, I would have been more shocked if you hadn't posted.
 09/26/2017 07:11 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: miker I AM an asshole.

QFT

No need to quote something that obvious bro.
 09/26/2017 07:36 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

The closer that Mueller gets the more decisive and erratic trump is going to become..

He is desperately doing whatever he can to distract his base - and the rest of the country if possible - from the inevitable.. 

he will go down in history as the most abysmal failure of a prez barring none - he is making baba boooooosh like a f'n hero!!!!

-------------------------
There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 09/26/2017 07:57 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: miker I AM an asshole.
  QFT
No need to quote something that obvious bro.

how bout:

i quote what i want and you quote what you want, and I get the better end of the deal ?

09/26/2017 07:58 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: StirfryMcflurry I chuckled! Spot on, Rusty Sorry bout your luck, mikeR[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry about what? That fact that a forum troll agrees with a self loathing asshole. Nothing to be sorry about, I would have been more shocked if you hadn't posted.

so happy i didn't let you down, bro.

09/26/2017 08:12 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

The fundamental problem is education and funding(lack their of).....

I can think of a couple ways these players could better address it than kneeling during such a badass song.

Unknown to me prior to Wikipedia check about the author of song- Francis Scott Key:

Key purchased his first slave in 1800 or 1801 and owned six slaves in 1820.[15] Mostly in the 1830s, Key manumitted (set free) seven slaves, one of whom (Clem Johnson) continued to work for him for wages as his farm's foreman, supervising several slaves.[16]

Throughout his career Key also represented several slaves seeking their freedom in court (for free), as well as several masters seeking return of their runaway slaves.[17][18] Key, Judge William Leigh of Halifax, and bishop William Meade were administrators of the will of their friend John Randolph of Roanoke, who died without children and left a will directing his executors to free his more than four hundred slaves. Over the next decade, beginning in 1833, the administrators fought to enforce the will and provide the freed slaves land to support themselves.[19]

Key publicly criticized slavery's cruelties, so much that after his death a newspaper editorial stated "So actively hostile was he to the peculiar institution that he was called 'The Nigger Lawyer' .... because he often volunteered to defend the downtrodden sons and daughters of Africa. Mr. Key convinced me that slavery was wrong - radically wrong."[20] In June 1842, Key attended the funeral of William Costin, a free, mixed race resident who had challenged Washington's surety bond laws.

Key was a founding member and active leader of the American Colonization Society and its predecessor, the influential Maryland branch, the primary goal of which was to send free African-Americans back to Africa.[17] However, he was removed from the board in 1833 as its policies shifted toward abolitionist

-------------------------
I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The fundamental problem...

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .