Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Black thugs matter
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/16/2017 11:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 7 8 9 10 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/19/2017 05:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Any drug that is less harmful than alcohol needs to be completely legalized... and that is quite a few of them. Marijuana legalization across the country alone would go a long long way towards helping things out. Personally, I think that those in prison should be released and all those with records related to marijuana use should have them expunged as well, providing the ONLY crime that they committed was using. Distribution is a different animal though in my eyes.
 09/19/2017 05:53 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

BULLSHIT!

Can you explain how/why 3rd's statement is BS instead of just throwing the BS flag out there?

You need to PROVE that the situation is institutional...not the other way around.

I'll be waiting for your proof...not just your blanket statements.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/19/2017 05:56 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

100% fact and statistics back it up. Only the willingly ignorant and outright dumb don't know this.

BULLSHIT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/19/2017 05:58 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Who the fck is Ben Shapiro and why should I give a shit as to what he has to say?

Never mind, I looked him up, he's a beerbart clown. If figures he's the mouth piece of Trump supporters.

I was right.
 09/19/2017 05:58 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover The war on drugs, mandatory minimum sentencing, and disproportionate enforcement is institutional racism..
Bullshit!
100% fact and statistics back it up. Only the willingly ignorant and outright dumb don't know this.

Notice how the opioid epidemic is treated as an addiction crisis whereas the previous iteration of the war on drugs warranted a militarized war.

Where are the swat raids and stop and frisk etc... why aren't there jack boots kicking in pill popper heads and busting down doors in suburbia and the trailer parks?

09/19/2017 07:02 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: scombrid
why aren't there jack boots kicking in pill popper heads and busting down doors in suburbia and the trailer parks?

The go after the pill mills and pill poppers too. Not sure why you think they don't.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012...ill-in-pompano-beach/

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/20...dearborn-clinic-bust/

http://miami2291.rssing.com/chan-31548185/latest.php

http://www.cincinnatimagazine....pill-mill-portsmouth/

http://www.11alive.com/news/ne...-pill-mill-1/98904756

I mean really, there are thousands and thousands of examples of pill mills being raided, people being arrested, swat kicking down doors, etc. There are a way way more of people being busted with prescription opiates. I really can't understand why you think that this isn't being done, lol ...there is a mountain full of examples out there easily searchable.

As far as the 'epidemic' comment goes. That is easy, these drugs are being over prescribed by physicians LEGALLY in addition to the illegal activities that are getting people hooked on them.
 09/19/2017 07:27 AM

scombrid

The language in the media is different and the treatment of users and low level offenders is different. I've got relatives that are hooked on pills and they don't get shit kicked and life sentence when they get caught with the pill equivalent of a couple of rocks, at least they haven't yet. There is someone here with a brother that has a bunch of drug arrests. Maybe he will share.

You read the media lamenting that a bottle of pills can get you a mandatory minimum because of the weight of the pills even if the weight of active ingredient is lower. Why the sympathy now?

Alex Jones and company are claiming that the whole opioid epidemic was manufactured deliberately by "big pharma". That sounds a lot like what some black leaders were saying when they proposed that the crack epidemic was created by the CIA to destroy black inner cities.

Now why are people like Alex Jones making excuses for pill poppers when they didn't and don't for "crack thugs"?

Edited: 09/19/2017 at 07:35 AM by scombrid
 09/19/2017 07:28 AM

scombrid

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/07/11/woman-sentenced-role-texas-opioid-pill-mill/

Why is the sentencing so light?

Why is there only now talk of easing mandatory minimums after all these years? Is it that we have a drug epidemic that is affecting broad demographic?

Tallahassee was considering changing the mandatories back in 2014 because they said it was unfair to users that get caught with a few pills. I don't recall any such leniency by Tallahasee regarding other drugs.

Edited: 09/19/2017 at 07:40 AM by scombrid
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Black thugs matter

<< 7 8 9 10 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .