Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: no thread about barca
Topic Summary: figures
Created On: 08/17/2017 02:59 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/18/2017 04:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Cole ...ANTiFA, you know who they are. They are the violent fringe left.
 08/18/2017 04:53 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole

Originally posted by: johnny

I want to combat all extremism with the same effort

No part and parcel

I might be mistaken, but haven't you been defending the Nazi march?

There is a difference between defending someone's right to do something and defending what they stand for. As long as no laws are broken or the rights of others are being violated, they share the same freedoms that everyone else does in this country.

Don't confuse defending the constitution with defending a group of assholes. Some of you have been condoning violence against other Americans who are freely executing their rights and at least one other person has said that These American citizens have no civil rights period.

If you can't see the issue with that then you are part of the fucking problem and you are a hypocrite. The constitution and civil rights are not just for the people you like and agree with, they are for all American citizens.

08/18/2017 05:05 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If you incite people, violence will follow. That was their intent and it worked.

And if you don't think it was about violence you are a fucking idiot, a woman lost her life at the hands of one of the Nazi protesters.

But enough with this loop, my issue is with the president of the United States and the fact that he looks to be a Nazi sympathizer.

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/18/2017 05:38 AM

miker

Originally posted by: Cole

If you incite people, violence will follow. That was their intent and it worked.

And if you don't think it was about violence you are a fucking idiot, a woman lost her life at the hands of one of the Nazi protesters.

But enough with this loop, my issue is with the president of the United States and the fact that he looks to be a Nazi sympathizer.

Nothing you just wrote has any bearing on what I posted.

I agree with you that if you incite violence, it will generally follow, however that holds true to all parties. If you don't think some of the counter protesters were there to incite violence as well you are turning a blind eye to reality.

How exactly did the violence begin that day anyways Cole?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : no thread about barca

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .