Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Confederate Flag: ' Merican Swastika
Topic Summary: Imagine if Nazis said; its History, not hate..
Created On: 08/14/2017 07:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/16/2017 12:17 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: obx2

So far in this one thread, I have learned that White People are born racist, and the Civil War statues are not historical...

Why the obtuse oversimplifications? I thought you disapproved of such things?

-------------------------

08/16/2017 12:19 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: HAPDigital All white people are born with unconscious racial bias at the least.

All people are really. Tribalism and distrust of "not us" is a fundamental part of human nature. It is an easily exploitable trait.

08/16/2017 12:24 PM

scombrid

So far in this one thread, I have learned that White People are born racist, and the Civil War statues are not historical...

Holy fcking shit......you've all gone mad....

Jim Crow south in the first half of the 20th century.

There are murmurings that Jim Crow status quo could be under threat as certain tides are changing.

So monuments commemorating confederate war "heros" are erected in town squares.

Historical? Sure. That's historical but not in the innocuous way that certain apologists want you to believe.

08/16/2017 12:28 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

White people are born racist?? Seriously?
Born into, sorry. Not born with. Nobody is born with racial bias. But you know what I mean. Now as far as those statues go, nothing historical about them accept or the fact some assholes put them up way after the war in the early 1900s. By all means continue to be a selfish prick. I'm done. It's clear you want your way or the highway. Anyone that posts such bias nonsense has no clue nor cares to. "me me me, my stuff wah wah." Go tell that to the native Americans. Cheers dude.
 08/16/2017 12:32 PM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck He doesn't have any insight, but Obie is deeply concerned about a loss of status in society if minorities are able to assert equal rights. Thats a pretty powerful accusation there, Rusty. Care to back it up with examples? What exactly is my "status" and how is rioting, and violence OK as a means of "asserting equal rights?" Or, what "equal rights" are the minorities currenlty prevented from excercising?

He's ate up with white privilege, but he doesn't know it. Ya? What privileges do I currently posess that non-whites don't have?

A minority or minority supporting group who asserts equal rights is perceived as "belligerent" and "self righteous", traits which are admired in white culture but arouse fear when seen in other races/genders. Get the fck out of here, man. Give me a break. I have nothing against anyone asserting their rights. Tell me how you feel about the 2nd amendmant, again? I don't equate violence, destruction of property, or violating personal space as "asserting eqaul rights" Apparently you do, but only if you agree with it? (you'd make a good Brown Shirt, Rusty)

He thinks the public space belongs to him and the rest of white society, and they have dominion over it. Anyone who questions their authority is "they" who are "pushing their agenda". Well, you are completely wrong in your assertion of what I think. Where have I ever come off in a position of athourity and where have I ever said public space belongs to white society? But, go ahead and create a false equivalent, associate me with it, and then go on the attack. Its what you liberals love to do, epscially when backed into a corner. Thank God most people see right throught that kind of BS tactic.

Man, talk about prejudiced arrogance. Why would you produce this preconcieved notion of me that is neither true, nor supported by anything I've said or done? (read up on cognitive dissonance for your answer)

But, I'll bite. See above:

08/16/2017 12:33 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: wtf These are not 'historical statues' - you clearly do not know their history and why they exist. Racism has nothing to do with being 'self righteous'.

Holy fcking shit......you've all gone mad....

No, you've gone stupid. Tell me who put those 'historical' statues in place. I will wait while you utilize the google...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/16/2017 12:39 PM

HAPDigital

Ya? What privileges do I currently posess that non-whites don't have?

Hahaha
 08/16/2017 12:42 PM

obx2

And we've come full circle. The only reasons there are any Confederate Statues is because they were put up by racists.

Everyone in the South, who were part of the Confederacy, were just racist, assholes. And anyone who holds onto or is proud of their Southern culture, are just racists assholes who don't want to give up public space, and are scared of minorities. That is the opinion of the left, and therefore it is true, and everyone must act/accept it.....or they too are racist.  

Nevermind the fact that over half of America disagrees with this, but oh yea, thats because most of America is white....

I give up.....you win.

08/16/2017 12:51 PM

HAPDigital

Which one of these flags represents white supremacy?
 08/17/2017 06:03 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Unfortunately this is true. All white people are born *INTO* unconscious racial bias at the least.

Even accepting your back pedal on your original statement as a 'typo', what you said is still pretty fucking stupid. *ALL* is a pretty big word to use in a statement like this. If you had said some, many, or even most your statement would have been a valid opinion.

Using the word *ALL* in context of this means you are stereotyping people based on the color of their skin and also makes you a bigot.
 08/17/2017 06:46 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...it also makes him on the same exact lines as the real Nazi!

To make a statement like that requires extreme stupidity!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/17/2017 06:50 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Unfortunately this is true. All white people are born *INTO* unconscious racial bias at the least.
Even accepting your back pedal on your original statement as a 'typo', what you said is still pretty fucking stupid. *ALL* is a pretty big word to use in a statement like this. If you had said some, many, or even most your statement would have been a valid opinion. Using the word *ALL* in context of this means you are stereotyping people based on the color of their skin and also makes you a bigot.
It's not a back pedal asshole. It's called admitting a mistake and fixing it. Something you are not capable of because you are an asshat. Why don't you paste my follow up and correction? You won't cause you are an asshat. Not willing to admit when you are wrong. You god damn well know I don't think people are born racist. Thats pure ignorance. Little fucker.
 08/17/2017 06:55 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Unfortunately this is true. All white people are born *INTO* unconscious racial bias at the least.
Even accepting your back pedal on your original statement as a 'typo', what you said is still pretty fucking stupid. *ALL* is a pretty big word to use in a statement like this. If you had said some, many, or even most your statement would have been a valid opinion. Using the word *ALL* in context of this means you are stereotyping people based on the color of their skin and also makes you a bigot.
Actually... Reading my post again. I'm right. All white people are born into unconscious racial bias. You don't even know what unconscious racial bias is. It doesn't make me a bigot for telling the truth. You're not only an asshat, you're an ignorant asshat.
 08/17/2017 08:29 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The only ignorant asshats here are you, wtf and jdbman!

All three of you are EPIC Nazi!

It's your agenda or the highway!

Do as you say or there will be hell to pay!

"you better meet me on the beach so I can kick your ass"hapdigital

You really should READ what you post....

Epic Nazi is what you are!

(I did like the double down...it shows your true nature....'scumbag'!)

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/17/2017 08:42 AM

miker

Unfortunately this is true. All white people are born *INTO* unconscious racial bias at the least.

Even accepting your back pedal on your original statement as a 'typo', what you said is still pretty fucking stupid. *ALL* is a pretty big word to use in a statement like this. If you had said some, many, or even most your statement would have been a valid opinion.

Using the word *ALL* in context of this means you are stereotyping people based on the color of their skin and also makes you a bigot.

Actually... Reading my post again. I'm right. All white people are born into unconscious racial bias. You don't even know what unconscious racial bias is. It doesn't make me a bigot for telling the truth. You're not only an asshat, you're an ignorant asshat.

Don't get mad because you made a bigoted statement and I called you out on it.

Ignorance is believing ALL white people are born into racial bias.
 08/17/2017 08:46 AM

miker

It's not a back pedal asshole. It's called admitting a mistake and fixing it. Something you are not capable of because you are an asshat. Why don't you paste my follow up and correction? You won't cause you are an asshat. Not willing to admit when you are wrong. You god damn well know I don't think people are born racist. Thats pure ignorance. Little fucker.

I was responding to your follow up and even applied what you changed to your original statement. Take a look at what I wrote you stupid fuck before flying off the handle. You even quoted it yourself in your rant response. See underlined portion dipshit.

What are you mad about again exactly? Well other than me pointing out that you are a bigot.
 08/17/2017 08:52 AM

obx2

I was responding to your follow up and even applied what you changed to your original statement. Take a look at what I wrote you stupid fuck before flying off the handle. You even quoted it yourself in your rant response. See underlined portion dipshit.
Originally posted by: HAPDigital Actually... Reading my post again. I'm right. All white people are born into unconscious racial bias. You don't even know what unconscious racial bias is. It doesn't make me a bigot for telling the truth. You're not only an asshat, you're an ignorant asshat.
What are you mad about again exactly? Well other than me pointing out that you are a bigot.

you forgot to mention it is also a prejudice statement.....(but again, I'm sure that irony will be lost on him)

08/17/2017 09:00 AM

miker

Prejudice, stereotype, bigot ....pretty sure he checked all three boxes there.
 08/17/2017 09:07 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2 I love the southern, gun toting, hunting, fishing, camping, America loving culture that I was brought up in.

None of that is unique to the south.

Why then do you need the rebel flag to separate yourself out from the gun toting, hunting, fishing, camping, America loving culture of the wilds of Minnesota or backwoods Maine?

08/17/2017 11:11 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker Prejudice, stereotype, bigot ....pretty sure he checked all three boxes there.
You fall into the stubborn idiot stereotype to a T. As well as weak and pathetic.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Confederate Flag: ' Merican Swastika

<< 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .