Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hey transgender people: Fuher says you cannot serve your country
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/26/2017 06:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/26/2017 06:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Anyone know about the rise of the Nazi Party in 1920s Germany?

I just don't know why I should worry about this. But somehow I do.

Whats next gypsies ?

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/26/2017 06:59 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Damn, so every president we have ever had is a Nazi since they all banned trannies from the military? Boy, that is a shocker. You would have figured that someone with a better historical grasp than you would have pointed this out to us.

Your post makes you look like an idiot and a Nazi.

I :heart; Q
 07/26/2017 07:31 AM

jdbman

Yea , I thought so.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/26/2017 08:08 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

1. "Trannies" is a juvenile and offensive term, based in outdated ignorance. Grow the fuck up.
2. Most of the country has since moved on to a liberal accepting attitude on gender now, a minority wants to move the clock back toward religious based discrimination. They are wrong.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/26/2017 08:51 AM

tpapablo

Obviously, the country has moved on. We voted for Trump and against the forces who wanted to see this country go down the toilet. Now go revel in your Russian fantasies and offendedness and let the serious people get on with the work of restoring this country to greatness.

07/26/2017 09:14 AM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

Trump: "How can I take the spotlight off my and my family's relationship with Putin and the Russians? Some good ol' Gay and Tranny bashing."

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 07/26/2017 09:23 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Preznit Bonespurs should be glad there's people who'll take his place on the front lines.
 07/26/2017 09:23 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

Maybe some people dont want tax dollars used for sexual reassignment surgery instead of for  our wounded veterans. 

07/26/2017 09:37 AM

jdbman

I would have thought that this traitorous crime family would be pleased with anyone who served so they would not have to.

07/26/2017 09:50 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking

Maybe some people dont want tax dollars used for sexual reassignment surgery instead of for  our wounded veterans. 

Why not?
OK maybe it creeps you out with it but it makes sense.
I don't think doing a few of the first hurts the other either.

But that's not this issue.
This is just about the accepting gratefully the right of someone willing to serve to do so. From what I see here, that's precious few of you.

Going backwards is ignorant.
And I really don't think Trump gives a crap about this, it's just a bone to throw to the Christianist bigots. He's learned that they don't care about anything as much as they do enshrining their superstitions into as much law as possible. hey have proven they are loyal to this pig, he's gotta use that he's not got much other ammo left.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/26/2017 09:55 AM

jdbman

Jared looks just like: Reinhard Heydrich.

07/26/2017 09:59 AM

Cosmicviking

Joined Forum: 08/17/2013

It doesnt creep me out. I just dont feel like paying for other people elective surgery. I am fucking tired of working my ass off and barely able to pay for my families health insurance . It sounds to me WG that maybe you are one of those people who like getting all the free shit that all of the rest of us work our ass off for.

07/26/2017 10:10 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

As Mark Alexander wrote last August, "Our Armed Forces personnel are the best in the world, but their effectiveness is being undermined by wasteful and absurd political mandates." That's because, under Barack Obama, the key objective for his Pentagon was social experimentation, not national security. Alexander noted, "Obama has used our military as a social testing ground for his homosexual agenda, most recently ordering 'gay pride celebrations,' opening the closets wide for transsexuals, and naming a ship the USS Harvey Milk after a degenerate homosexual activist and pedophile." Just last week, the House voted to keep taxpayer funding for sex-reassignment surgery, so the trend hasn't ended with Obama's exit.

President Donald Trump has undone some of these policies, but not all or even most. While Defense Secretary James Mattis delayed the transgender enlistment policy for six months, it's almost inevitable that it will be put into place. The Pentagon is still operating under an alternative fuel mandate, and it's still tasked with combatting climate change. After 16 years of continuous combat operations, military equipment is in dire need of upgrade and replacement. The Air Force is hundreds of pilots short. Other branches are struggling to keep personnel and equipment at the ready. But money and manpower is being diverted to secondary concerns.

Leave it to the "tolerant libs" to degrade everything and everyone that they don't agree with, but if someone on the right says anything slightly derogatory (in their minds) they go bats--t on them! If you have to resort to cursing, you have lost the argument

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/26/2017 10:15 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

If you dodged the military and your opponent served STFU.

07/26/2017 10:19 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Drumpf's trans ban is just a coverup for his ongoing corruption

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/26/2017 10:20 AM

jdbman

There are 6000 trans gender people currently serving in our military. That is a combat brigade or the ship's crew of an aircraft carrier.

07/26/2017 10:23 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm willing to through transgender people under the bus on this one. Bigger fish to fry.

It is stupid to exclude qualified people because of gender or orientation when we have a hard time getting enough qualified people as pointed out by crankit's copy paste when it mentioned the pilot shortage.

But the number of TG people that want to serve is small enough that excluding them won't hurt the military. Let Trump kick them out for now rather than make this into a political shit show. (Edit: post above mine says 6k folks. Did not know that. Changes the equation. That is a lot of invested money thrown down the shitter.)

07/26/2017 10:25 AM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

Originally posted by: Cosmicviking

It doesnt creep me out. I just dont feel like paying for other people elective surgery. I am fucking tired of working my ass off and barely able to pay for my families health insurance . It sounds to me WG that maybe you are one of those people who like getting all the free shit that all of the rest of us work our ass off for.

I'm pretty sure your struggles to support your family go far beyond people getting free shit. The capitalistic democratic system is broken and the American Dream is dead.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
 07/26/2017 10:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird If you dodged the military and your opponent served STFU.

I missed that in my reading of the Constitution. Maybe the chihauhaus are right and I am a crappy attorney, given that I apparently overlooked the "didn't serve in the military" exception to the first amendment.

07/26/2017 10:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman There are 6000 trans gender people currently serving in our military. That is a combat brigade or the ship's crew of an aircraft carrier.

Not for long.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .