Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Weird shit
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/28/2017 07:35 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/28/2017 07:35 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Calls over an attractive journalist from Ireland to eye F her, in the Oval Office http://www.washingtonpost.com/...tm_term=.bb7d43e698a7

The FAKE NEWS President:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/...satoday-newstopstories
 06/28/2017 07:40 AM

3rdworldlover

And here is what he's doing for the American people and the world today:

"The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!"

"Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare. Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S."

"The failing @nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!"
 06/28/2017 07:50 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

This post is FAKE NEWS!

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 06/28/2017 07:50 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

#CreeperPresident

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/28/2017 07:58 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

If she keeps her mouth shut, she'll do well at Fox news...

or is it...

If she DOESN'T keep her mouth shut, she'll do well at Fox news...

??

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 06/28/2017 08:18 AM

RustyTruck

Don't take daughters on White House tour...

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/28/2017 08:45 AM

JTsurfer

Joined Forum: 08/24/2010

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Don't take daughters on White House tour...

How did you feel when that one President had the intern in the oval office playing cigar games with an intern, then lied about it to the country on national tv?

How did you feel about that creepy ex president after he blanketed the charges on his side after hanging with that pervert Jeffrey Epstein down in Palm Beach and at his private island in the Carribean with all those underage girls?

If Jeffrey didn't give that Freshman girl at Palm Beach Lakes HS a 10k ring for stripping nude in front of him, and not thinking she'd tell all her friends what she was doing, those 2 creeps would still be doing that kind of stuff.

06/28/2017 08:53 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

its a fair question. I hated Bill Clinton for his lewdness. I eventually had to reassess my opinion of him once he was replaced and I did not appreciate his other achievements like a surplus until he was gone. I think Trump has the same problem but no ability to create compromise resulting in a surplus. That makes him a much better politician, but still the same Clinton who lied under oath right up to moment the blue dress made its way to the DNA lab. Trump's comments, which I do not believe were exaggerated, make him the same bad man without any political ability. There, no double standard, no moral relativism and a practical historical assessment. By the way, JT, did Trump ever hang out with Epstein?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/28/2017 08:58 AM

3rdworldlover

That relates to this thread because Trump is buds with Epstein.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it - Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Now that is some REALLY weird shit. No doubt about it.
 06/28/2017 09:04 AM

Cole

Didn't trump walk into the dressing rooms at his beauty pageants?

Why do you care are about Clinton yet give tRump a pass?

I was right.
 06/28/2017 09:24 AM

JTsurfer

Joined Forum: 08/24/2010

Originally posted by: johnnyboy its a fair question. I hated Bill Clinton for his lewdness. I eventually had to reassess my opinion of him once he was replaced and I did not appreciate his other achievements like a surplus until he was gone. I think Trump has the same problem but no ability to create compromise resulting in a surplus. That makes him a much better politician, but still the same Clinton who lied under oath right up to moment the blue dress made its way to the DNA lab. Trump's comments, which I do not believe were exaggerated, make him the same bad man without any political ability. There, no double standard, no moral relativism and a practical historical assessment. By the way, JT, did Trump ever hang out with Epstein?

I believe Jeffrey was an investor with Trump at one time, I think the only connection they had in later years were via Mar-a-lago resort. I worked down there during that whole ordeal, and close enough to the inside of it that I heard more than the average Joe.

I'm not defending anyone but until both sides realize that when you have fanboys talking out both sides of their mouth, people like me will vote for anyone but the establishment. Rusty Truck is a perfect example why I'm an independent.

06/28/2017 09:32 AM

johnnyboy

I am a lawyer and I am friends with one of the many lawyers Epstein hired for potential palm beach county charges. He laughs about the deal he was able to get and how none of is peasants would ever be able to get such a deal. Money money money. As for Epstein's plane, the "Lolita express," Trump took that ride, only once. Clinton took it something like 33 times. However, Clinton admitted to being friends and business partners with Epstein. Trump flat out lied about it. I found that interesting, particularly because his previous quote that he was friends with Epstein, that Epstein has been to dinner over his house and he was a terrific guy and member at Maralago, was so easily found. I know Trump lies like most people breathe, but I did think the sexual allegations combined with his own pussy grabbing theory gave the impression that Trump was not a man you would leave a good looking reporter like this alone in a room with. Its like he cannot even conceal it and he's the type that cannot see without having to conquer. Just my impression.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/28/2017 09:33 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Didn't trump walk into the dressing rooms at his beauty pageants?

Maybe he identified as a beauty pageant contestant at the time? Isn't that a big issue for some people right now?

Speaking of weird shit....

Time asks Trump to take down fake magazine covers

USA Today

LMMFAO....what a jackass.

edit:
The states excuse for giving epstien that deal is even more pathetic than the deal itself.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 06/28/2017 09:34 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: JTsurfer

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Don't take daughters on White House tour...

How did you feel when that one President had the intern in the oval office playing cigar games with an intern, then lied about it to the country on national tv?

How did you feel about that creepy ex president after he blanketed the charges on his side after hanging with that pervert Jeffrey Epstein down in Palm Beach and at his private island in the Carribean with all those underage girls?

If Jeffrey didn't give that Freshman girl at Palm Beach Lakes HS a 10k ring for stripping nude in front of him, and not thinking she'd tell all her friends what she was doing, those 2 creeps would still be doing that kind of stuff.

I felt he let the country down by lying about his affair. I recall he was impeached for it. Any evidence that Clinton or trump were involved in or helped cover up crimes by Epstein should be investigated and prosecuted.

Are you proud of the behavior of the current president? Locker room talk? Do you think it makes the United States great to have a creeper president?

06/28/2017 09:37 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Do you think it makes the United States great to have a creeper president?

We've had many presidents that have been womanizers (and still been effective leaders). And you'd be hard-pressed to find many world leaders that haven't taken advantage of their positions on that front, I'd bet.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 06/28/2017 09:41 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Trump is far worse than a womanizer.

(independent of the whole traitor thing)

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/28/2017 10:56 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

We've had many presidents that have been womanizers (and still been effective leaders). And you'd be hard-pressed to find many world leaders that haven't taken advantage of their positions on that front, I'd bet.

A man in that position should understand how to be discrete; and well, less creepy.

He may have money, but he's got no class.

06/28/2017 11:17 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

At one of the last OAS meetings during Bill Clinton's last term (when Monica was all over the news), one leader's wife from a Latin American country approached Hillary, and told her something to the effect, "Don't feel isolated. All the powerful leaders in our countries have at least one mistress."

That doesn't make it an appropriate role model for anyone anywhere, but the wealthy and powerful understand the "privilege" their position affords them and others like them.
 06/29/2017 05:45 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

At one of the last OAS meetings during Bill Clinton's last term (when Monica was all over the news), one leader's wife from a Latin American country approached Hillary, and told her something to the effect, "Don't feel isolated. All the powerful leaders in our countries have at least one mistress."

That doesn't make it an appropriate role model for anyone anywhere, but the wealthy and powerful understand the "privilege" their position affords them and others like them.

Martin Luther King was not bashful about where he "stuck his pride" either, I was shocked when I first heard about that.

Why the EFF is the repugs only response to trump being a creep, is to bring up Bill Clinton....even as irrelevant as that is, being "more PC" than Clinton isn't saying much so WTF LOL

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/29/2017 05:54 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Whataboutism, it's all they've got.
So many are so wrapped up in his "winning" and so share his hate that they are self blinding to what a piece of shit of a human he is.

Heard a report this morning that many Republicans, always firmly on the side of LE (LOL) are now going negative on the FBI.
How are they gonna be able to deal with it when the FBI and IC take him down?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Weird shit

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .