Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: okeefe and project veritas enlightening us again....
Topic Summary: CNN producer admits Russia narrative is ‘bullsh*t,’ just for ‘ratings’ (VIDEO)
Created On: 06/27/2017 05:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/27/2017 08:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

How 'bout that twitter meltdown yesterday?
Wt fuh
 06/27/2017 09:09 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I don't get my news from CNN nor do I post links to them. They made a big mistake and they will pay for it. The same thing happened when some other organizations posted stories about a child sex ring being run out of the pizzeria and an armed idiot showed up to stop it. Or the Newton Massacre being fake. These are bad things, they will be exposed. The difference is that CNN will have its followers make them accountable. The people that bought the conspiracies I mentioned above, they just move on to the next conspiracy without addressing the liars who fabricated the last conspiracy or their ability to disseminate it.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/27/2017 09:26 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: J20

......believe 3 people fired already. Who controls the people who control the news ?

After the Veritas planned parenthood movie was exposed as lies, why would anyone take this clown seriously?

"In the aftermath of the retraction of a story published on CNN.com, CNN has accepted the resignations of the employees involved in the story's publication," a spokesman said Monday.

An internal CNN investigation reportedly found that normal editorial processes weren't followed in the story's editing and publication. Only one anonymous source was used in the story, and typical parts of CNN's workflow, such as fact checkers, were reportedly not utilized before publication.

Those filled in on the results of the internal investigation were reportedly told that the facts of the story weren't necessarily wrong, but that the piece wasn't strong enough to run as is."
MSN

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/27/2017 11:08 AM

J20

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

Exposed as lies???? oh man. These are videos people. LISTEN to the CNN producer talk instead of reading what the peanut gallery (glued to 2ndlight NSR all day long) on here has to say...... I don't care if Obama or Trump, or Justin Bieber made them, it's enlightening to see a CNN producer speak without his muzzle on. YOUNG PEOPLE pay attention. This is what fake news means. Did you see CNN get caught red-handed orchestrating that demonstration a couple weeks ago. Undercover videos tell us a lot more about how the works works and how people really think than MSM propaganda, which is exponentially becoming North Korean.
 06/27/2017 11:11 AM

J20

Joined Forum: 07/31/2003

Listen to all of project veritas' videos- from Acorn, to planned parenthood, etc. LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY IN THE VIDEOS- don't dismiss them because his enemies don't like the way they were edited (they like how CNN is edited ??), or because someone who takes the same side on every single argument according to party lines said so.
 06/27/2017 11:17 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Kids, there is no conspiracy or deep state. What you see in the MSM is a good approximation of reality; as good as we have.

Vary your sources.

06/27/2017 11:18 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: J20

Listen to all of project veritas' videos- from Acorn, to planned parenthood, etc. LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY IN THE VIDEOS- don't dismiss them because his enemies don't like the way they were edited (they like how CNN is edited ??), or because someone who takes the same side on every single argument according to party lines said so.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ri...a-yawns/#53050a1414bd

It seems that the master of the cleverly edited - if highly deceptive - video reel is now being required to pay the sum of $100,000 to Juan Carlos Vera, a one time California employee of ACORN.

http://thehill.com/capital-liv...ary-landrieu-break-in

ACORN filmmaker James O'Keefe sentenced in Sen. Mary Landrieu break-in

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/27/2017 11:28 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

Nothing to see here watch your corporate media, good citizen

Only they alone know the truth and your best interests, all hail

Oh yea, don't watch fox too much because they deviate from the narrative a little bit

But definitely don't watch anything else
 06/27/2017 11:30 AM

tpapablo

You do have to wonder about just how stupid progs are. They get caught by these guys time and time again. We should be grateful for prog stupidity though. Look what project Veritas has accomplished. They got Acorn shut down. They tripped up Planned Parenthood. They got that dem operative fired. Exposed the DNC for trying to start violence at Trump rallies. Exposed CNN as a partisan purveyor of falsehoods. They do a good job.

I :heart; Q
 06/27/2017 12:37 PM

SuperTeeBird

Really? Because I would say watch and read your public non-profit media.

06/27/2017 01:55 PM

johnny

NPR/PBS is the same narrative
 06/27/2017 01:56 PM

SuperTeeBird

AKA, reality.

06/27/2017 01:56 PM

johnny

So how do you explain this?
 06/27/2017 02:13 PM

SuperTeeBird

"This" is a pronoun used to refer to a thing close at hand.

06/27/2017 02:13 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

You guys should give CNN a try, they are slowly becoming Fox 2.0.

The veritas video means nothing. The proof is in the fact that the special council is still investigating tRump.

I was right.
 06/27/2017 02:26 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnny So how do you explain this?

They don't. They simply outright reject information that doesn't accord with their beliefs. Last week a scientific study showed that their "science" pertaining to global warming was wrong. Didn't change their view in the least. With these people, their political view takes precedence over everything. And anything that conflicts with that political view is summarily discarded. In that way, they are identical to cultists. In fact, they are cultists. They are right and anyone that says differently is evil by definition. That's why you always see them criticizing the person or news source, instead of addressing the subject.

06/27/2017 02:40 PM

Cole

The earth is hotter and the oceans are rising. There is no discussion over global warming anymore.

I quit paying attention to you and your clown opinions on science years ago.

Trumpablo often wrong, never in doubt.

I was right.
 06/27/2017 02:57 PM

tpapablo

See, Johnny, I told you. One of the leading proponents of global warming participated in a study that found the models used to predict global warming were wrong. Went in one ear and out the other. Not even a sliver of doubt. He says that the earth is hotter and the oceans are rising. Now of course that is true - both have been happening since the last ice age. That fact would raise question from most people. But, a prog doesn't have the capacity for deeper thought. If today's progs had been around at the end of the last ice age, they'd have been going nuts then too. They would try to ban fire and mastadon farts and such, claiming that if we didn't we would all die. Of course, if we had done that, we wouldn't be here today. Same holds true today. If we were to do what progs want, we will be exterminated.

06/27/2017 03:14 PM

Cole

See Johnny, the right never bothers to post a link to this leading proponent to global warming, because it's fine to just say things, to hell with backing them up. lol

I was right.
 06/27/2017 03:24 PM

johnny

Originally posted by: Cole

See Johnny, the right never bothers to post a link to this leading proponent to global warming, because it's fine to just say things, to hell with backing them up. lol

Looks like a CNN quote
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .