Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/23/2017 08:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You guys still believe a thing that the NYTs prints? How quaint.

We conservatives have never liked McConnell. We want and need to get rid of him. That guy might as well be a dem.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/23/2017 08:10 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Given your long record of laughable predicktions, I would think you would defer on that.

Perhaps. But I have won a bunch of money off of progs on bets. I'll take that.

In any event, you can see from Hap's replies why you do not qualify for the king of the fools finals. You simply aren't in his league in the foolishness department. That said, I do detect a crack in his belief system. In the above post he didn't say that Trump would be impeached, etc., because of his collusion with Russian. He made it generic. Hap, have even you realized that you were a piteous fool for believing that ridiculous Russian collusion theory?

I was responding to the fish. But I can see you enjoy pithier responses from me. I will try to step it up a bit.

08/23/2017 08:11 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

NYT and WAPO will be here long after no one will admit voting for trump.

McConnell can go back to Kentucky or wherever turtles go.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/23/2017 08:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck NYT and WAPO will be here long after no one will admit voting for trump. McConnell can go back to Kentucky or wherever turtles go.

The National Enquirer has been around for coming up on 100 years. Probably will be around for another 100. And there is a lot of similarity between the two these days. The NYT circulation was falling. To get it up again, it abandoned all jounalistic integrity to become an anti-Trump paper. So people like you are buying it to have their beliefs reinforced. For example, the NYT was leading the charge on the Russian collusion fraud. As everyone (with two notable exceptions) now knows, there wasn't an inkling of truth to any of that. But it made progs buy the paper.

08/23/2017 08:57 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck NYT and WAPO will be here long after no one will admit voting for trump. McConnell can go back to Kentucky or wherever turtles go.
The National Enquirer has been around for coming up on 100 years. Probably will be around for another 100. And there is a lot of similarity between the two these days. The NYT circulation was falling. To get it up again, it abandoned all jounalistic integrity to become an anti-Trump paper. So people like you are buying it to have their beliefs reinforced. For example, the NYT was leading the charge on the Russian collusion fraud. As everyone (with two notable exceptions) now knows, there wasn't an inkling of truth to any of that. But it made progs buy the paper.
I think if Russia is all fake news you would have left one post about it and not have come back until we found out either way. Constantly making derogatory posts and revitalizing the thread, when it hasn't even died, shows your insecurities. Deep down you know it's true.
 08/23/2017 10:16 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

I think if Russia is all fake news you would have left one post about it and not have come back until we found out either way. Constantly making derogatory posts and revitalizing the thread, when it hasn't even died, shows your insecurities. Deep down you know it's true.

No there are several individuals on here including myself that enjoy rubbing your nasty face in your nasty shit!

Expect this daily.

Fact!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/23/2017 11:17 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

says the shit-eater.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/23/2017 11:46 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: HAPDigital
No there are several individuals on here including myself that enjoy rubbing your nasty face in your nasty shit! Expect this daily. Fact!
Live it up while you can. Donnie going bye bye....
 08/23/2017 01:27 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Phony Mike Pence will not be far behind.

08/23/2017 02:14 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: theglide Phony Mike Pence will not be far behind.

Man, I have got to hear this. What has Pence done? Colluded with space aliens? Dish the dirt, progs. Let's end my day on a high note.

08/23/2017 02:51 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Hey all- Just wanted to check in and see how that big beautiful wall is looking.. oh wait.

OK- I assume at least cyberbullying has been solved thanks to Melani.. oh Trump still has a twitter account.. OK.

Hmmm

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/23/2017 03:39 PM

theglide

What has Pence done?

Let's just say he was well aware of Gen. Flynn's treasonous activities.

Pence's "of course not" to allegations of Russian collusion have changed recently to lawyer-like word salad.

Check out his statement when he came back from South America recently.

He's a class A phony.
 08/23/2017 04:32 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: fishkller Hey all- Just wanted to check in and see how that big beautiful wall is looking.. oh wait. OK- I assume at least cyberbullying has been solved thanks to Melani.. oh Trump still has a twitter account.. OK. Hmmm
Yeah and....

Make Mexico reimburse the United States for the full cost of the wall

Make two- and four-year college more affordable

Impose a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service

Fully repeal and replace Obamacare

Provide veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice

I doubt any of them will happen.

08/23/2017 04:37 PM

WG

Some of them will when we depose this corrupt regime.

Make two- and four-year college more affordable
Impose a five-year ban on White House and congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
Provide veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice

I support those, like most Americans

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 08/23/2017 04:38 PM

tpapablo

Thanks for replying.

I am not sure that failing to register as an agent for a foreign country is treasonous. And I am not sure how Pence could possibly have known about it when it was happening. And I don't think his knowledge of such a thing is in any way criminal.

Look, Pence was a governor who had no prior connection to Trump. Does it make sense that if Trump were involved in some treasonous enterprise with the Russians, he would disclose that to someone he hardly knew? No it doesn't. Common sense and a little knowledge of how life works should tell you that none of that happened.

Same with the Russian collusion story in general.

08/23/2017 05:06 PM

theglide

Time will tell tpap, we'll see what the investigation findings are.
 08/23/2017 05:21 PM

HAPDigital

It's not over. Congress is still investigating as well as Mueller. I predict it's going to snowball from here on out. GOP wants to save face.

Just now....

Story

08/25/2017 01:54 PM

WG

"Sources with links to the intelligence community now confirm that a tape exists of Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, discussing how Russian money could be funneled without detection to target GOP campaigns, including Ryan's.

These sources report that Mr. Ryan is also on tape discussing how he can best use and disseminate Wikileaks material that was hacked from the DNC by Russia in order to win both his own election and election for Trump.

Further, sources say, the tape of Mr. Ryan discussing his knowledge of Russia funding the GOP that has previously been published in the Washington Post is in fact a small fragment of a much more damaging tape."

witch

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 08/25/2017 03:44 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Oh, and I just checked- still no wall, and people are somehow still bullying each other on the internet.. what gives? This is less winning than I had come to expect

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/25/2017 03:45 PM

theglide

Hatch/Rubio
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .