Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/27/2017 05:48 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

WG posted this above basically but here is a summary from Dan Rather, worlds most respected news reporter: "EXCLUSIVE from Observer and highly respected security analyst John Schindler. He reports NSA Chief Mike Rogers admitted to his staff this week that they have the goods--proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians." It's happening. It's real. Trump and his admin are traitors. Just a matter of time. This is not pizzagate, Seth Rich conspiracy, or q Benghaxi which hunt to cover GOP budget cut decisions. This is fact. The other unfortunate fact is the GOP majority and there party over country work ethic.

Edited: 05/27/2017 at 05:58 AM by HAPDigital
 05/27/2017 05:58 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital WG posted this above basically but here is a summary from Dan Rather, worlds most respected news reporter: EXCLUSIVE from Observer and highly respected security analyst John Schindler. He reports NSA Chief Mike Rogers admitted to his staff this week that they have the goods--proof that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. It's happening. It's real. Trump and his admin are traitors. Just a matter of time. This is not pizzagate, Seth Rich conspiracy, or q Benghaxi which hunt to cover GOP budget cut decisions. This is fact. The other unfortunate fact is the HOP majority and there party over country work ethic.
Dan Rather? Lol, did you say most disgraced reporter? Do they even allow him back on cable these days or has he been banned to the internet? And Schindler is a known conspiracy theorist. If they have anything of substance, subpoenas will be issued and we will hear about it. You guys shouldn't start blowing each other just yet.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/27/2017 06:00 AM

HAPDigital

Yeah your right. Maybe they aren't as reliable as Alex Jones and breitbart.
 05/27/2017 06:04 AM

HAPDigital

But keep ignoring the facts. It won't change the course of events to come.
 05/27/2017 07:09 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

Benghazi!

That's all I fuckin heard for years...

Not sure it is illegal to lie to the American people by calling a terrorist attack a spontaneous demonstration and blaming it on a YouTube video that nobody in the United States had seen. I'm pretty sure that fewer people in Libya have internet access. However, lying to the American people has done wonders for your numbers in elections.

What do you mean 'my numbers'? Independents like me have no numbers, yet...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/30/2017 07:33 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital But keep ignoring the facts. It won't change the course of events to come.

Keep telling yourself that vague allegations, made by people with questionable backgrounds, are the same things as "facts".

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

05/30/2017 07:47 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

But, but...Seth Rich!

And Susan Rice, she unmasked! That's still going right? Has legs!

05/30/2017 07:55 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital But keep ignoring the facts. It won't change the course of events to come.
Keep telling yourself that vague allegations, made by people with questionable backgrounds, are the same things as "facts".
Director of the NSA and Director of the CIA have questionable backgrounds? I wouldnt even call Comey questionable at this point in time. Every US intelligent agency has admitted to investigating Trump. They don't just investigate nothing for no good reason.
 05/30/2017 07:59 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf Benghazi! That's all I fuckin heard for years...
Not sure it is illegal to lie to the American people by calling a terrorist attack a spontaneous demonstration and blaming it on a YouTube video that nobody in the United States had seen. I'm pretty sure that fewer people in Libya have internet access. However, lying to the American people has done wonders for your numbers in elections.

Okay, then. Who was the last Republican you voted for?

I'm okay with you lying to everyone here. This place doesn't matter. However, if you are lying to yourself, then that is a problem you should fix.

05/30/2017 08:02 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital They don't just investigate nothing for no good reason.

Jesus Christ.

05/30/2017 09:03 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Benghazi!

That's all I fuckin heard for years...

Okay, then. Who was the last Republican you voted for?

I'm okay with you lying to everyone here. This place doesn't matter. However, if you are lying to yourself, then that is a problem you should fix.

Well, I guess since you have implied I am a liar, I have nothing else to say...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/30/2017 09:12 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: wtf Benghazi! That's all I fuckin heard for years...
Okay, then. Who was the last Republican you voted for? I'm okay with you lying to everyone here. This place doesn't matter. However, if you are lying to yourself, then that is a problem you should fix.
I voted for both the Bushes. Obama was first Dem I voted for. Not sure how what you have voted in the past matters in current events.
 05/30/2017 09:19 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: fishkller

Russia aside- it is definitely fact that he is sucking ass as a President.. so there you go.

23 million to be uninsured- SAD!

Only 11 million on it, do math much?
 05/30/2017 09:28 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Is 11 million left out still a good plan?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/30/2017 09:34 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Is 11 million left out still a good plan?
yes, cause we got a republican president. a white male one to boot.
 05/30/2017 10:10 AM

johnnyboy

Those shoes were too much to fill for the orange barker. We don't have a president, we have a narcissistic child that thinks there are never enough mirrors and cameras everywhere he goes.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/30/2017 10:26 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: fishkller

Russia aside- it is definitely fact that he is sucking ass as a President.. so there you go.

23 million to be uninsured- SAD!

Only 11 million on it, do math much?

The Republican health care overhaul passed by the House earlier this month would result in 23 million additional people losing health insurance by 2026 compared to coverage under the current Affordable Care Act

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/30/2017 10:42 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Is 11 million left out still a good plan?

Sure, at least according to prog standards. Roughly 30 million were uninsured under the great Clown Care. And progs thought Clown care was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I :heart; Q
 05/30/2017 10:44 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

I ask the EXTREME democrap morons on this forum how can the CBO claim 23 million people will be without insurance if Obamacare is repealed and replaced when in fact only 11 MILLION are on the insurance to begin with?

I'll be waiting!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/30/2017 11:11 AM

Greensleeves

I suppose he could have looked at the CBO report but that's just too hard so Guppy slayer regurgitating talking points (as well as GERD related bile that most right wing ding dongs belch up). Significantly reduced medicaid spending, no mandate, higher insurance premiums, people with pre-exisiting conditions forced out...

https://www.cbo.gov/publication/52752
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .