Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: More evidence that progs are insane.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/24/2017 03:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2017 07:39 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: all3
Originally posted by: tpapablo Progs shutting down a burrito stand for cultural appropriation = more Trump voters. Keep up the resistance, progs.

Please explain how the PROGs shut down the burrito stand. Did they forcibly shut the doors and remove the ladies?

By being ignorant and hateful jerks. The American people are paying attention.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/26/2017 09:34 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

So the ladies shut down their stand because they got their feelings hurt? What a bunch of snopwflakes! Losers!

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 05/26/2017 11:16 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

So two hipsters packed up their vape and headed down to Mexico, stole some tortilla recipes and opened a food truck in Portland.

Then bragged about their "culinary espionage" in the paper, and brought down the wrath of the High Hipster? OK.

What I didn't see anywhere in article was where they were "forced" to shut down. Anyone see some law or regulation that forced them out of business?

It all sounds a buy extreme, could it be making this into a big story promotes a narrative of white victimhood at the hands of dreaded liberals?

You all know you have the urge to smack any white guy from Cocoa who tries to speak Jamaican patois.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/26/2017 11:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: all3 So the ladies shut down their stand because they got their feelings hurt? What a bunch of snopwflakes! Losers!

Yep. They were spineless progs who backed down when confronted by brainless progs.

I :heart; Q
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .