Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russia
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/25/2017 07:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/25/2017 07:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yep, it is about that time, Russian Fools. Are you starting to realize how stupid you look now? Last I checked, Trump hasn't been impeached.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/25/2017 07:29 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

patience.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/25/2017 08:54 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

The FBI investigation is over is it?

Where are the official findings so we can be privy to the information you have!
 04/25/2017 09:04 AM

tpapablo

On this issue I have plenty of that. You Russian Fools will be hearing about that act of blind dumbassedness for a long time to come.

04/25/2017 09:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Senate Russia investigation to add 2 more staffers after pace criticized"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/24/...estigation/index.html

We wouldn't want to impeach the guy before he's accomplished at least one thing from his 100 days legislative list would you?

Give the poor bastard a chance Pabs!

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/25/2017 09:07 AM

RustyTruck

Trump and his trumpists will smell like vodka, hooker piss, and failure for all of American history to come.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/25/2017 09:09 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Comrade Tspank pledged to vote for any ineffectual billionaire that can further the cause of Putin!
Unfortunately his hero McCarthy probably wouldn't be too happy about it.
 04/25/2017 10:11 AM

johnnyboy

Way to get ahead of the trouble brewing. So we are clear, you have based your opinion that the whole Russia thing is nothing because you are ignorant of the facts, you won't change your mind as the facts become available because they don't take into account your Kelly Ann conjob alternative facts and when the investigation is finally, despite the GOPs serious obstruction efforts, you will then dismiss the whole thing as partisan? Riggghhhhttt. The no spin zone is no longer accepting facts?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/25/2017 10:36 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Woodward and Bernstein are hard at work. All will be revealed in due time. Rome wasn't built in a day, it took a few years to get Trickey Dick to resign. Clearly der fuher is in the crosshairs. There were over 50 staffers on the Bengazi debacle. Only 7 are currently on this. Der fuher is using the North Korea swerve in an attempt at a diversion. The noose is tightening.

As I predicted at the beginning of this, more Trump staffers and aides will be convicted and indicted than the current record holder, Reagan.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/25/2017 10:37 AM

tpapablo

Wrong. I am very knowledgable of their being no facts that show that Trump colluded with Russian for Russia's help in swaying the election. I also know that you guys have made fools out of yourselves by taking up the dem propaganda with a religious zeal. Even the dem politicians have let this drop. Not the Russian Fools though.

04/25/2017 10:51 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Heating up now. Question is: Would Flynn go to the can for 5years plus a hefty fine, or will he cooperate for immunity and tell the whole story of Russian intervention in our election? At some point weather it can be proven that The fuher had a direct relationship or not, he is guilty by association. ( kind of like RICO ).

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/25/2017 12:18 PM

johnnyboy

You can't ask for the facts and then pretend that they would be available immediately. You would have said that they were fabricated if they were available so quickly and since they are not, you are pretending that if they did exist you would know them by now. May 9 should be interesting.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/25/2017 12:48 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy You can't ask for the facts and then pretend that they would be available immediately. You would have said that they were fabricated if they were available so quickly and since they are not, you are pretending that if they did exist you would know them by now. May 9 should be interesting.

That's what I said - there is no evidence. Yeah, some here were saying that 3/20 would be interesting too. It was only from the standpoint that we learned that nobody had anything.

Is it your practice, if one of your clients was arrested and charged with something for which there was no evidence of him doing, to roll over and have him plead guilty because of the possiblity that there might be some evidence found sometime in the indefinite future?

04/25/2017 01:00 PM

Cole

I trump holding info from the House panel?

I was right.
 04/25/2017 01:11 PM

johnnyboy

You can't stare at a cake batter as enters the oven and then tell everyone there is no cake.

04/25/2017 01:14 PM

RustyTruck

It's always the coverup that gets 'em.

04/25/2017 01:32 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

You Russian Fools will be hearing about that act of blind dumbassedness for a long time to come.

Comrade, relaks, glasnost!
 04/25/2017 02:39 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: jdbman

Heating up now. Question is: Would Flynn go to the can for 5years plus a hefty fine, or will he cooperate for immunity and tell the whole story of Russian intervention in our election? At some point weather it can be proven that The fuher had a direct relationship or not, he is guilty by association. ( kind of like RICO ).

Clinton took 500k for a speech, crickets in dummyland
 04/25/2017 03:22 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

If I was a betting man, I would bet money on us seeing evidence of Clinton-Lynch-Obama collusion before I would put money on anyone finding real evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/25/2017 03:33 PM

Cole

Comey gave the election to Trump. She was killing him before he announced the reopening of the investigation.

I am a betting man and I will happily take your bet.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russia

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .