Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russian fools.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2017 12:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/05/2017 07:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy But let's not forget. This Russian interference is still happening in the present tense and it will be a reality in the 2018 American elections. People like tpap, obnox and factkiller are desperate to deny it happened and even more desperate to say it will not happen again. Trump already gave them the strategy and they will adopt it accordingly as the facts become more stubborn and less alternative: the election was rigged and I won't accept the results unless I win. Get ready for this same bs 2.0 as all of the cowards in the the GOP go up against opponents who hold them accountable for letting a traitor run the country because it was how you could make your 60th promise to kill healthcare finally good.

That would be a good thing. If the Russians help us get rid of the remaining progs in office, I am all for it. If Putin helped Trump get elected, we should give him a medal of freedom. The guy helped save our country.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/05/2017 07:12 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Thanks for the link HAP. Good read. First I've heard from an apparently non-nutcase source that Susan Rice was so disliked inside the community, I had always seen the whole Benghazi related ragging on her as so partisan as to be nothing but bullshit.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/05/2017 07:42 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

read this

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/05/2017 07:52 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its not your country your giving out medals for selling out, its ours. You can keep your Russian medals and rewards for treason. I will do all that can be done to keep Putin out of country and keep him from further success undermining everything about this country that made it the gold standard in the world. Sadly that is now past tense.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/05/2017 08:43 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

One day I will come on here and lay out the whole ballgame of how Russia / Putin operates, and how der drumpen fuher owes his very existence to his puppet masters.

Putin is now seizing what he believes to be the opportunity of a millennium for mother Russia. What does Putin want? He wants what Russia has wanted for over 1400 years.

Hegemony over the land mass. Europe to Asia. Sea to shining sea. The only thing that has opposed this for the last 100 years or so is the Red , White and Blue, no not France , dumbass. US. The United States of America.

Do you remember when we had Pershing missiles in Germany? Built by LMT right in Orlando. Basically a roman candle with a tactical nuke. No defense. Scared the shit out of 'em. What was Putin doing back in these days , der commissar? KGB or looting the town of St Pete with the help of his mayor buddy? He was well inducted into the largest controlling entity of Russia: The Russian Mafia. The Red Hand.

UGGG.... the Soviet Union implodes. Putin sees this as his opportunity. With his KGB and Mafia connections he builds the oligarchy. Now he has the infrastructure to start making big moves. The US keeps fronting him at every move. Nato is strengthened. The EU further solidifies Europe. The US creates a military presence on the southern flank with moves into Afghanistan and Iraq.

Tell me that you have played Stratego or Risk?

Somehow he comes across Trump. Most likely through Cypress banking connections. Trump is a bombastic , bankrupting bungler. Highly corruptible. Putin floats him through various banking connections to allow Trump to escape 4 bankruptcies . Putin has his American proxy. Got him , his family and cronies by the short hairs.

Rig an election? Not just one. Look at Europe.

more to follow.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/05/2017 08:58 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

It a fool's list.

Good catch LOL

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 04/05/2017 09:49 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: WG Thanks for the link HAP. Good read. First I've heard from an apparently non-nutcase source that Susan Rice was so disliked inside the community, I had always seen the whole Benghazi related ragging on her as so partisan as to be nothing but bullshit.
Yeah, no prob. Being pretty liberal I don't agree with him a lot but he is a straight shooter. His commentary is based one experience and facts whether I like them or not. Trustworthy source IMO. No jumping the gun hyperbole etc.
 04/05/2017 10:02 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

jdbman, this is a fantastic synopsis which I hope the NSR comrades will comprehend.

USA vs. Russia, not democrats vs. republicans.

Comrades, the noose is almost tight.

There is only one way out temporarily for the White House which is an important military strike somewhere in the world.

Coming real soon to a theater near you.
 04/05/2017 10:17 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Do you remember when we had Pershing missiles in Germany? Built by LMT right in Orlando. Basically a roman candle with a tactical nuke. No defense. Scared the shit out of 'em. What was Putin doing back in these days , der commissar? KGB or looting the town of St Pete with the help of his mayor buddy? He was well inducted into the largest controlling entity of Russia: The Russian Mafia. The Red Hand.

UGGG.... the Soviet Union implodes. Putin sees this as his opportunity. With his KGB and Mafia connections he builds the oligarchy. Now he has the infrastructure to start making big moves. The US keeps fronting him at every move. Nato is strengthened. The EU further solidifies Europe. The US creates a military presence on the southern flank with moves into Afghanistan and Iraq.

I remember when Reagan caused the fall of Communism in the USSR by ramping up our defense spending and that the USSR collapsed trying to keep up withour advanced weapon systems.

Then if you remember, a form of Capitalism went through Russia, Russias resources and big industries were Privatized and hundreds of Russians became Billionairs as they commercialized and privatized anything of value in Russia.

Putin was elected into that mess of powerful, Rich Capitalists and Broke, resource poor Russia.

As a solution to his problems he tried to roll back the capitalists that were looting all of Russias resources and running all of Russias businesses. He sought out allys in the middle East and solidified trade and commerce on his borders and throughout Europe.

He invaded several areas where he believed he needed to, he made alliences with Assad to insure warm water ports. He still had very tenuous power because of all the Russian Billionairs that opposed his reorganization.

Luckily for Putin, Our President Obama, drew a red line in the sand in Syria....

That is the one greatest boost to Putins power that sent his government a lifeline.

Putin, bitch slapped Obama and made him back down on the threats Obama made against Syria. This sent many of the other Middle east powers into seeking Russian assistance. Obama, in retaliation, put in place economic restrictions on Russian Businesses.... The very Same Russian Businesses that opposed Putins reorganization of Russian resources and reorganization of Russian Business. By attacking those businesses and enacting economic embargos on them and by backing down in Syria Obama strengthened Putin into an extreamly strong leader in Russia and strengthen his powers in the Mid-east.

The US creates a military presence on the southern flank with moves into Afghanistan and Iraq. This military presence that kept Putin in check throughout the Bush years and even into some of the Obama years was removed by Obama when he beat ElQuida and left the middleEast with the JV team called ISIS.

Since that time, 4 years now, Putin has not had that deterent facing him.

The EU further solidifies Europe.

Hahahaahaha...Damn, what century are you from?

04/05/2017 10:34 AM

jdbman

Delusional at best....

Lets start by saying that no one has ever been "elected" in Russia. I don't think the word is in the vocabulary.

There has never been "capitalism " in Russia, there has always been mafia.

Other than Syria, what other Middle Eastern powers are seeking Russian assistance?

How many Russian billionaires who have opposed Putin are dead?

You severely under estimate the US military presence in the region.

Do you think if Obama authorized US military intervention in Syria that the Republicans in the House and Senate would have approved?

What do you think the results and consequences would have been if the US military intervened in Syria? Would Putin have pulled out?

Repug chickenhawks never have solutions.

You repugs now support Putin ?

Pathetic.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 04/05/2017 at 10:58 AM by jdbman
 04/05/2017 10:57 AM

tpapablo

Sure, I voted for Trump didn't I? By virtue of being a conservative I am, in the eyes of progs, a racist, sexist, xenophobe, a slave to big oil, big pharma, and any successful business, and a red neck idiot. In addition I want to kill all my fellow Americans by polluting everything I touch and want to fry everyone to death with global warming. I hate women and want to oppress them, as I want to do with anyone who isn't a white, protestant male of English descent. I hate the poor and want them dead too. I am a Nazi, who admires Hitler. Being a Putin puppet is mild in comparison.

As I said, if Putin did in fact sway the election enough to get Trump the win, I will always be grateful to him for that. I am even more grateful to him for exposing you guys as utter fools who are now believing conspiracies that even the National Enquirer would be embarrassed to print. And it is not just me seeing this. Progs are losing what little credibility they had with everyone. People now see you for the nuts that I have always known you to be.

04/05/2017 11:19 AM

jdbman

Gee tampon , that pretty much is what was said by you twerps during the lead up to the Watergate hearings. How did that turn out?

04/05/2017 11:27 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Sure, I voted for Trump didn't I? By virtue of being a conservative I am, in the eyes of progs, a racist, sexist, xenophobe, a slave to big oil, big pharma, and any successful business, and a red neck idiot. In addition I want to kill all my fellow Americans by polluting everything I touch and want to fry everyone to death with global warming. I hate women and want to oppress them, as I want to do with anyone who isn't a white, protestant male of English descent. I hate the poor and want them dead too. I am a Nazi, who admires Hitler. Being a Putin puppet is mild in comparison.

As I said, if Putin did in fact sway the election enough to get Trump the win, I will always be grateful to him for that. I am even more grateful to him for exposing you guys as utter fools who are now believing conspiracies that even the National Enquirer would be embarrassed to print. And it is not just me seeing this. Progs are losing what little credibility they had with everyone. People now see you for the nuts that I have always known you to be.

Absolutely bang on. The same type of conspiracies you promoted against Obama. Hence, you're also a fool.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

04/05/2017 02:16 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

What conspiracy about Trumpkin administration and Russia?

04/10/2017 07:26 AM

tpapablo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3293221/russia-and-iran-say-they-will-respond-to-american-aggression-following-air-strike-in-syria/

Hey list members, is it starting to dawn on you that you are imbeciles?

04/10/2017 08:01 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

You are being wagged.

04/10/2017 09:09 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: theglide on 4/5/2017  There is only one way out temporarily for the White House which is an important military strike somewhere in the world. Coming real soon to a theater near you.

What?

04/10/2017 11:34 AM

3rdworldlover

Poet and a prophet
 05/09/2017 06:36 AM

tpapablo

Oh no! The Great Prog Hope, Sally Yates, didn't come through for The Russian Fools. No evidence of collusion. What's a Russian Fool to do? As they are fools, I predict they will stay strong to their preposterous conspiracy theory.

05/09/2017 06:41 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yates was fired and hasn't been a part of the Republican House led investigation.

Republican House investigation. lol. That's the equivalent of getting an engineering degree at the Ringling Clown College.

Nothing will come of the Russia stuff, the House panel and the Trump WH have colluded to muddy the water so brown that an investigation is virtually impossible.

That is unless the Democrats take back the House in 2018.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russian fools.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .