Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The MAN is full of crap!
Topic Summary: He knows what he said....and that makes him a LIAR!
Created On: 02/19/2017 04:33 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2017 04:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Pope Francis: 'Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist'
by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.
17 Feb 2017

In an impassioned address Friday, Pope Francis denied the existence of Islamic terrorism, while simultaneously asserting that "the ecological crisis is real."

"Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist," Francis said in his speech to a world meeting of populist movements.

What he apparently meant is that not all Christians are terrorists and not all Muslims are terrorists - a fact evident to all - yet his words also seemed to suggest that no specifically Islamic form of terrorism exists in the world, an assertion that stands in stark contradiction to established fact.

"No people is criminal or drug-trafficking or violent," Francis said, while also suggesting - as he has on other occasions - that terrorism is primarily a result of economic inequalities rather than religious beliefs. "The poor and the poorer peoples are accused of violence yet, without equal opportunities, the different forms of aggression and conflict will find a fertile terrain for growth and will eventually explode."

The Pope also reiterated his conviction that all religions promote peace and that the danger of violent radicalization exists equally in all religions.

"There are fundamentalist and violent individuals in all peoples and religions - and with intolerant generalizations they become stronger because they feed on hate and xenophobia," he said.

While denying the existence of Islamic terrorism, Francis also seemed to condemn the denial of global warming, asserting that "the ecological crisis is real."

"A very solid scientific consensus indicates that we are presently witnessing a disturbing warming of the climatic system," he said.
We know "what happens when we deny science and disregard the voice of Nature," the Pope said. "Let us not fall into denial. Time is running out. Let us act. I ask you again - all of you, people of all backgrounds including native people, pastors, political leaders - to defend Creation."

While acknowledging that science is not "the only form of knowledge," and that "science is not necessarily 'neutral'" and often "conceals ideological views or economic interests," he still insisted that people of good will should not oppose "scientific consensus" regarding global warming.

Leftist media like the liberal Guardian in the U.K. immediately politicized the speech, predictably claiming that the Pope was backing "anti-Trump protests," despite the fact that the Pope himself denied such a claim, explicitly declaring that "I am not speaking of anyone in particular."

"I am not speaking of anyone in particular, I am speaking of a social and political process that flourishes in many parts of the world and poses a grave danger for humanity," he said.

Moreover, although the Guardian claimed that the Pope was "condemning populism," in point of fact, he was speaking to populist movements and praised their commitment to democracy.
"The direction taken beyond this historic turning-point," Francis said, "will depend on people's involvement and participation and, largely, on yourselves, the popular movements."

Nevertheless, the Vatican's Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, said Monday that the Holy See is concerned over growing populist and nationalist movements, both in Europe and in the United States.

In an interview for the Italian evening news on the state-owned RAI network, the Cardinal was asked whether the Vatican is worried about what the interviewer called "the spread of nationalism and populism not only in Europe but also in the United States with Donald Trump."

"I think so, I think so," Parolin said. "Certainly these closings are not a good sign," since many of them "are born of fear, which is not a good counselor."

In his address Friday, the Pope denounced "the guise of what is politically correct or ideologically fashionable," which he described as a "hypocritical attitude," while urging real solutions to unemployment, corruption, the identity crisis, and "the gutting of democracies."

"The system's gangrene cannot be whitewashed forever because sooner or later the stench becomes too strong," he said.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/19/2017 04:46 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Time for another donation to the Church.
Thanks for the reminder!
 02/19/2017 04:46 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Your post was too long to read so I'll take your word that our Pope said the FLS is full of shit. You must be paraphrasing because the pope doesn't have a limited vocabulary.
 02/19/2017 04:48 PM

Fish Killer

Nope...wrong again.

Looks like you will have to actually read the article.

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/19/2017 06:12 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

This is the same pope who has been historically, uniquely zealous. About weeding out the sik, pedophile and little boy loving culture among the catholic clergy. For centuries now y'all.
And has gone more closely to the ideas of our lord jesus
(you know, that crazy libtard. turn the other cheek. kindness and charity. forgiveness first.etc all that other liberal b.s. Thank god the romans got rid of this radical crazy...)
Instead of being controlled by the entrenched "conservative" boy loving wing of the catholic industry.
Our emperor bannon has been on a program to work against the great work of this pope.
With the ultra conservative branch of the roman catholic church. You know: the branch of the german and italian conservative church who aided and appeased hitlers extermination of those damn pesky polish catholics and the damned hebrews.
This sort of uniquely christ like godly behaviors have brought this wonderful cleric into the crosshairs of the sik and evil.
but: they protest: so theres an unlimited supply of innocent boys, the occasional little girl. For the priests, pastors, fahthuhs of the world. And a catholic choir (queer) boy like bannon...
Swish is a pedophilic milo loving homophophobic. catholic. but a true conservative .
i think we're a widdle confused here Boy Lover.
I suggest an all night prayer session. on your knees. with that cute conservative priest. who winked at you during confession

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/19/2017 at 06:41 PM by nukeh2o
 02/19/2017 06:45 PM

Fish Killer

He's an epic effin liar!

Done and done!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/19/2017 07:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Catholic world, and there are a whole bunch of them, will listen to what he has to say.

Sorry blow fish, but a fact is a fact and Catholics vote in heavy numbers.

I was right.
 02/19/2017 07:24 PM

nukeh2o

so: are you a predator on little boys Swish Milo? im takin bets. were you ever an acolyte or a pastor in charge of kids? hmmmm....

It's a democratic hoax
 02/19/2017 09:38 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

It's not rocket science.
The pope simply meant that violent extremism is not Jewish, Christian or Islamic.
While all three certainly contain histories, doctrines and people that are violent and evil, that is a perversion of any faith in god, not it's expression.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/19/2017 10:20 PM

3rdworldlover

Always a nationalistic perversion of religion used to brainwash the soldiers and recruit the minions, served in all flavors.

02/20/2017 06:31 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: WG

It's not rocket science.

The pope simply meant that violent extremism is not Jewish, Christian or Islamic.

While all three certainly contain histories, doctrines and people that are violent and evil, that is a perversion of any faith in god, not it's expression.

That's exactly why he's a liar!

He knows that in fact ISLAMIC terrorism is ISLAMIC.

The terorism comes directly from the Koran.

He flat out LIED!

^These are PROVED facts.
 02/20/2017 06:44 AM

tom

Brothers and Sisters,

Why would you want to read

what somebody said the Pope said,

when you can just as easily read

what the Pope said?

http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2017/documents/papa-francesco_20170210_movimenti-popolari-modesto.html

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 02/20/2017 06:58 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

Always a nationalistic perversion of religion used to brainwash the soldiers and recruit the minions, served in all flavors.

You can tell the Trumps don't pray much. She has to read the lords prayer? They Prey a lot though.
 02/20/2017 07:08 AM

Cole

I'm outraged!

Ban the pope!!

My feelings are hurt!

Where is my safe space!!

Once again the far right flies off the handle on a minor issue.

Snowflakes indeed.

I was right.
 02/20/2017 08:05 AM

nukeh2o

Anyone ever seen a photo of his highness bannon with a woman? But he's real high on lil milo aint he. Look at bartblight: MILO this MILO that. the heroic MILO!
Bannon and the right wing catholics

It's a democratic hoax
 02/21/2017 10:44 AM

nukeh2o

This is the pope who is finally addressing the sick rampant pedophilia entrenched among the clergy. Please refer to the above link, and connect that with the article on Bannons bartblight poster boy MILO! coming out about boy love. Learned his best tricks from a priest
And see if you dont begin to notice some connections.....sad, so sad...

It's a democratic hoax
 02/21/2017 07:31 PM

Cole

I like this pope. He's the first one in my lifetime to even remotely mirror the actions of Jesus.

I was right.
 02/22/2017 06:31 AM

johnnyboy

Fishy, let me understand your position. Pope bad, milo good?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .