Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The right to bear arms...
Topic Summary: for all Americans?
Created On: 12/01/2016 12:25 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2016 07:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I want to see what the trumpettes think once a bunch of Muslim Americans start arming themselves with guns like Ted the motor city madman nugent and then start exercising their right to call for a violent overthrow like Ted did. As long as there's no double standard, this should be no problem.

2A baby.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/02/2016 08:31 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I want to see what the trumpettes think once a bunch of Muslim Americans start arming themselves with guns like Ted the motor city madman nugent and then start exercising their right to call for a violent overthrow like Ted did. As long as there's no double standard, this should be no problem.

Good point, should see a lot of back peddling.......

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/02/2016 08:40 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I want to see what the trumpettes think once a bunch of Muslim Americans start arming themselves with guns like Ted the motor city madman nugent and then start exercising their right to call for a violent overthrow like Ted did. As long as there's no double standard, this should be no problem.

This one would say, "good." They would then get shot or put in jail. I am more than fine with that.

I :heart; Q
 12/02/2016 08:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Question: When did Ronald Reagan and the NRA support gun control?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/02/2016 11:00 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Dang Rusty you scared em with that photo

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/02/2016 12:30 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I too am for this. When an oppressive government tries to detain and incarcerate its citizens, the citizens should be able to exercise all of their rights. I suspected that some of the same people who are asking for a Muslim registry or allowing our domestic authorities war time powers to combat radical Islam would backpeddle at the thought of an average Michigan Muslim owning a Barrett .50 cal, a scar 308 with ten 20 round mags, a ps90 5.7 with five 50 shot clips, a 5.7 pistol with the 30 shot clip capable of piercing law enforcement body armor, a colt m4 with a bump fire stock he got online that makes the gun essentially automatic, a glock 9 with extended mags like the kind Gabrielle Giffords shooter used and a pmr 30 22 mag with 30 shot clip in his boot. He's also sitting on thousands of rounds he bought legally online and class 3 body armor he got off gun broker.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2016 01:09 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I too am for this. When an oppressive government tries to detain and incarcerate its citizens, the citizens should be able to exercise all of their rights. I suspected that some of the same people who are asking for a Muslim registry or allowing our domestic authorities war time powers to combat radical Islam would backpeddle at the thought of an average Michigan Muslim owning a Barrett .50 cal, a scar 308 with ten 20 round mags, a ps90 5.7 with five 50 shot clips, a 5.7 pistol with the 30 shot clip capable of piercing law enforcement body armor, a colt m4 with a bump fire stock he got online that makes the gun essentially automatic, a glock 9 with extended mags like the kind Gabrielle Giffords shooter used and a pmr 30 22 mag with 30 shot clip in his boot. He's also sitting on thousands of rounds he bought legally online and class 3 body armor he got off gun broker.

No back pedaling here. The theoretical Muslim dude has every right to have all of that. And I support that right.

I :heart; Q
 12/02/2016 05:04 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Apparently Blacks and Hispanics are now stocking up.

Looks like all presidents are good for the gun industry.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : The right to bear arms...

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .