Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Can any of you Trump supporters
Topic Summary: Defend his support for Putin?
Created On: 12/01/2016 07:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2016 07:15 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

I would like to hear from all Trump supporters here about his friendly policy towards Putin. Click Here to see how Putin is already taking advantage of this just after declarimg normalizing relations with the US. Trump is such a fool.
 12/01/2016 07:19 AM

TunnelVision

And more importantly, This troop deployment back in October shows Putin's intentions.
 12/01/2016 07:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Italian news is clear that there is a new dynamic in Europe for the first time since the end of WWII. With the USA and Russia allied, significant parts of Europe may fall under the influence of a new Russian empire.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/01/2016 07:32 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I wonder how far they - Russia - will move into Ukraine this time.

I was right.
 12/01/2016 08:08 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Its time for a reset, no?

Seriously, don't you realize how foolish you look criticizing Trump for this, yet being supportive of Hillary doing the same thing? All of y'alls blinding hypocrisy is realy quite astounding.

12/01/2016 08:16 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Can you libtards defend the odumbo/hillbitch relationship with Russia during their tenure?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 12/01/2016 08:16 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: obx2

Seriously, don't you realize how foolish you look criticizing Trump for this, yet being supportive of Hillary doing the same thing? All of y'alls blinding hypocrisy is realy quite astounding.

No it is absolutely not - are you insane? Russia had nukes just off our coast in the not too distant past.

And since when is being against trump equal to support for hillary? Quite simply, one does not equal the other - but apparently that is too complicated for people like you to grasp.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/01/2016 08:22 AM

RustyTruck

There's a reason Putin wanted trump. Stop pretending to be stupid. Hillary was more of a hawk that Obama ever was.

She would have stood in Russia's way. But that's academic now. What you have is a bro-fest that might destabilize Europe. Hillary is out of the picture.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/01/2016 08:44 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: obx2 Its time for a reset, no?

No it is absolutely not - are you insane? Russia had nukes just off our coast in the not too distant past. And since when is being against trump equal to support for hillary? Quite simply, one does not equal the other - but apparently that is too complicated for people like you to grasp.

Hello WTF, welcome to the discussion. Is it too complicated for you to grasp that my writting was directed at TunnelVision and Rusty (who are/were Hillary supporters) and not everyone who disagrees with Trump?

12/01/2016 08:51 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: obx2

Hillary is not going to be president. Stay on topic. Your dipshi+ is going to be ruining things.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/01/2016 08:58 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: gdudewe
Originally posted by: obx2 Its time for a reset, no?

[IMG][/IMG]

Hillary is not going to be president. Stay on topic. Your dipshi+ is going to be ruining things.

Hate to break it to you, he's our dipshit now........

12/01/2016 09:05 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Anyone want to place a bet as to when Trump suggests relaxing sanctions on Russia?

I'll put a $20 spot down and say within a year.

I was right.
 12/01/2016 09:06 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Trump ISN'T President OBAMA IS...

Russias October troop deployment and this missle deployment is happening UNDER OBAMAS WATCH!!!

YOUR DIPSHIT IS running things while this is happening...

Blaming Trump before he gets into office HAHAHA, No no no... this is obviously Bushes fault for something he did 8 FRICKEN YEARS AGO... Because we all know Obama hasn't done anything but appoligize and make freinds...

12/01/2016 09:39 AM

TunnelVision

Hillary (who I'm not a supporter of, just wanted over Trump) was trying to bring us and Russia on the same page. Always a good thing to attempt. Putin has since (as always) proven that he wants to take back countries from old USSR era under HIS umbrella. Is there ANY logic to Trump calling Castro a brutal Dictator but acts friendly with Putin. Oh yeah, I forgot Putin was "elected" (cough cough). Putin is playing Trump like a fucking fiddle. Trump's just too shit as stupid to recognize it. He will soon. Either that or he has business interests in Russia. Stupidlty or greed, one or the other. How can Trump say something so ridiculous as "I have no problem with what Putin is doing in Syria" and still 1) get elected, and 2) pretend to be a real American (one that defends freedom and stands up against dictators that use chemical weapons against their own people). Yet, he wants to jail people for burning a flag (only inprotest of him not America) because it hurts HIS FEELINGS. He's a f'ing child. A 70 yr old child. Come on guys, fess up already. Ya done f'ed up our country by electing Chump.
 12/01/2016 09:55 AM

sw

Joined Forum: 10/13/2005

Originally posted by: TunnelVision

...and pretend to be a real American (one that defends freedom and stands up against dictators that use chemical weapons against their own people)

Forgetting Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc..........I haven't felt that our foreign policy has had much of anything to do with defending freedom and protecting people from their cruel dictators in a LOOOOONG time.

Growing up as a kid in the 70's, I used to take pride in an America that I felt did espouse those ideals, but I just don't see that anymore.

Protect our strategic interests? check

Protect our access to cheap and plentiful oil? check

Protect our own borders and freedom? check

Truly care about anyone else in the world? not so much (not at all) anymore

12/01/2016 09:56 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Trump ISN'T President OBAMA IS...

Russias October troop deployment and this missle deployment is happening UNDER OBAMAS WATCH!!!

YOUR DIPSHIT IS running things while this is happening...

Blaming Trump before he gets into office HAHAHA, No no no... this is obviously Bushes fault for something he did 8 FRICKEN YEARS AGO... Because we all know Obama hasn't done anything but appoligize and make freinds...

I think this is Obama's way of giving middle America the finger. He's retired on active duty so as to make way for the spoiled boy who will be king.

12/01/2016 10:07 AM

sw

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I think this is Obama's way of giving middle America the finger.

How mature and selfless of him in his service to his country.

But we all know that only Trump is capable of childish behavior like that.
 12/01/2016 10:09 AM

TunnelVision

sw, I think you are overlooking the fact that the US and UN were backing the Syrian rebels. That is something to be proud of. We had very courageous MEN (and brave WOMEN as well) flying operations over Syrian AND extremely brave special forces doing on the ground special ops in Syria. Those were true americans. Those are MEN. Trump, on the other hand (a f'ing weasel), he's on the brutal DickTater's side (backing Putin and Assad). He's a traitor IMO. And how can he back them whilst calling Castro a brutal DickTater. Yes, Castro was bad, but nothing like Putin or Assad. He just has zero logic in that pea brain of his, and those who voted for him need to fess up that they royally screwed us over. Royally.

Edited: 12/01/2016 at 11:16 AM by TunnelVision
 12/01/2016 10:17 AM

sw

HUGE props to the men and women of our country in uniform...what a debt of gratitude we all owe to them.

Yet even in conflicts like Syria, I do not get the feeling that our government's involvement and choice of sides really has anything to do with human interest over our nation's strategic interests. Not that I'm against our nation looking after its own interests, but I just don't see the signs of altruism on a national/governmental level anymore.
 12/01/2016 10:38 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: sw

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I think this is Obama's way of giving middle America the finger.

How mature and selfless of him in his service to his country.

But we all know that only Trump is capable of childish behavior like that.

Write your Congressman.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .