Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How Clinton treats people.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2016 06:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2016 06:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

This is how she treats those who are sworn to protect her. How do you think she'll treat the little guy.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.” Clinton’s State Department agents are hardly the first to complain about her bullying. “She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is,” author Ronald Kessler told Newsmax TV’s J. D. Hayworth. In fact, Clinton’s well-documented history of profane, unhinged outbursts against those who work for her spans decades. While Clinton’s vulgarity is presented here in relatively family-friendly form, fill in the blanks and imagine the pain that this woman inflicted when she uttered these words. (function($){ var swapArticleBodyPullAd = function() { if ($('body').hasClass('node-type-articles')) { var $pullAd = $('.story-container .pullad').addClass('mobile-position'); if (window.matchMedia("(min-width: 640px)").matches) { if ($pullAd.hasClass('mobile-position')) { $pullAd .addClass('desktop-position') .insertBefore('.article-ad-desktop-position'); } } else { if ($pullAd.hasClass('mobile-position')) { $pullAd .addClass('mobile-position') .insertBefore('.article-ad-mobile-position'); } } } }; $(window).on('resize', function(){ swapArticleBodyPullAd(); }).resize(); })(jQuery); “I’m not voting for Clinton,” Air Force Staff Sergeant Eric Bonner posted on Facebook in July. “It’s because she actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence,” wrote the Air Force K-9 handler. “I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors.” “One of my last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State,” Bonner continued. “I helped with sweeps of her DV quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me?” According to Bonner, Clinton told him, “Get that f***ing dog away from me.” “Then she turns to her security detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters,” Bonner added. “For the next 20 minutes, while I sit there waiting to be released, she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over, apologizes, and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words, ‘Happens every day, Brother.’” “Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.” “Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139. “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose. “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16. “Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One. Also in Dereliction of Duty, its author — Air Force Lieutenant Colonel Robert “Buzz” Patterson (Ret.), who carried the “nuclear football” — recalled hearing “volleys of expletives” erupting from Hillary’s mouth. He also lamented “the Nazi-like edge that emerged when she was around.” “Where is the goddam f***ing flag? I want the goddam f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise,” Hillary snapped at state trooper Larry Patterson at the Arkansas governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991, according to Ronald Kessler’s Inside the White House, page 246. “Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita, by Christopher Andersen, a former contributing editor with Time magazine. More Hillary Clinton The Politics Two Unpopular Nominees Hath Wrought An Election Unworthy of America Clinton Crony’s Allies Donated $675,000 to Political Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife “F*** off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s***-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your goddam job and keep your mouth shut.” If this is how Hillary Clinton handles those who have stood ready to take bullets for her, how would she treat 325 million everyday Americans? — Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News contributor and a contributing editor with National Review Online.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441367/

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/25/2016 06:57 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

tpap step it up ever since this election your posts have been going deplorable.....

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 10/25/2016 07:15 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I think this is a re-run.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/25/2016 07:26 AM

follydude

I was a real dick in 1991, too.

10/25/2016 07:43 AM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

Get this fucking lawyer away from me.

10/25/2016 08:23 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Poor, poor, Libs. Donald's locker room talk is so, so, bad. And yet, at the same time, Hillary's treatment of those sworn to protect her is nothing.

Dora Hates You
 10/25/2016 08:27 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dingpatch buying into Breitbart now!

Trump's locker room talk is on tape and seen on stage at his rallys. 

The supposed Clinton language has no such basis.

10/25/2016 08:28 AM

follydude

In all fairness, the flag doesn't do anyone any good if it isn't raised.

F**king slackers.

10/25/2016 08:28 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

The Secret Service are all liars--but not hillbitch!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/25/2016 08:30 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Her nastiness is well documented!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/25/2016 08:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: KillerWhale Get this fucking lawyer away from me.

Your only option is to leave NSR. I am here to stay. You are just have to get educated by my insightful posts.

I :heart; Q
 10/25/2016 08:48 AM

RustyTruck

Maybe those secret service guys were hoping Trump would grab them in the pussy.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/25/2016 09:12 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

They do sound pussified with that whining. Or is it trumpified? same thing.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/25/2016 10:01 AM

KillerWhale

Originally posted by: crankit Her nastiness is well documented!

Yes, just like Obama's birth in Kenya.

10/25/2016 10:03 AM

KillerWhale

Originally posted by: dingpatch Poor, poor, Libs. Donald's locker room talk is so, so, bad. And yet, at the same time, Hillary's treatment of those sworn to protect her is nothing.

When Hilldog talks about assault then you can grouse.

Otherwise, I have yet to see you post on policy; only side issues and imaginary silver bullets. Oh, hey, when's the indictment?

10/25/2016 04:08 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And, once again, , , , make no mistakes about it, , , , Hillary is one nasty bitch.

Wife's sister's best friend is a retired, very proper, life-long, career SS agent who is bluntly apolitical. They worked many, many, years as "management" on the residence detail. We had dinner with them one night up in DC.

They will tell you that the Bushes, both families, are the nicest people you would ever meet. Bill Clinton was "OK", but he was a "dick". Now, in regard to Hillary, , , , I was somewhat shocked at the language used to describe Hillary, being that we were at an "upscale" restaurant. They will flatly tell you that Hillary is the biggest Cunt they have ever met!

Hillary to the "newbie" on his first day on residence detail: "Who the fuck are you?"

Hillary to the agent who said good morning to her in the hallway: "Don't fucking speak to me. Get the fuck out of my way."

Hillary to the agents who were assigned to a "semi-private" event where "un vetted" guests were in attendance: ", , , , do you fucking have to be here? Get the fuck out of here, , , ,."

Dora Hates You
 10/25/2016 05:41 PM

RustyTruck

Was General Patton a sweetheart? Was McArthur worried about hurting his staff's feelings?

Are you expecting a female leader to act like a demure housewife at a cocktail party?

She's hard. And she doesn't give a shit if some guy who wants to get on Faux has sand in his vag.

10/25/2016 05:51 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That Hillary bitch needs to get back in the kitchen and have bill's slippers and scotch waiting when he gets home.

What's up with these uppity women, we need to make America great again!

I was right.
 10/25/2016 06:46 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: KillerWhale Get this fucking lawyer away from me.

Your only option is to leave NSR. I am here to stay. You are just have to get educated by my insightful posts.

Time moves forward. Things will never, ever be the same. Either move forward or get out of the way. Can't stop progress.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 10/25/2016 06:52 PM

KillerWhale

Originally posted by: dingpatch And, once again, , , , make no mistakes about it, , , , Hillary is one nasty bitch. Wife's sister's best friend is a retired, very proper, life-long, career SS agent who is bluntly apolitical. They worked many, many, years as "management" on the residence detail. We had dinner with them one night up in DC. They will tell you that the Bushes, both families, are the nicest people you would ever meet. Bill Clinton was "OK", but he was a "dick". Now, in regard to Hillary, , , , I was somewhat shocked at the language used to describe Hillary, being that we were at an "upscale" restaurant. They will flatly tell you that Hillary is the biggest Cunt they have ever met! Hillary to the "newbie" on his first day on residence detail: "Who the fuck are you?" Hillary to the agent who said good morning to her in the hallway: "Don't fucking speak to me. Get the fuck out of my way." Hillary to the agents who were assigned to a "semi-private" event where "un vetted" guests were in attendance: ", , , , do you fucking have to be here? Get the fuck out of here, , , ,."

I can see what I am saying is not hitting home. Ah well.

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .