Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: MOVING ON...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/30/2016 06:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/30/2016 06:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

HILL A REEEEE

will lil' f'er explode?

maybe just bit ch n complain 4 8 more years.

either way.

entertainment.

let the games begin...
 06/30/2016 07:02 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Cheri Honkala, head of the Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign is organizing a ‘fart-in’ to be held on July 28 at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center during Hillary Clinton’s planned Democratic nomination acceptance speech.  If she pulls it off, it will be a first in the history of politics. We can only wonder if the Guinness Book of Records will set up a new category or if it will make Wikipedia.  It will be one thing television will not be able to “bring to your living room,” thank God.? “We will be holding a massive bean supper for Bernie Sanders delegates on American Street in my Kensington neighborhood on the afternoon of July 28,” Honkala claims.??“We are setting up a “Clintonville” there, modeled on the Hoovervilles of the 1930s where the poor and unemployed built shanty towns. The Sanders delegates, their bellies full of beans, will be able to return to the Wells Fargo Center and respond to the rhetorical flatulence of Hillary Clinton with the real thing.” The activists invited Bernie Sanders to join their bean supper, which Honkala has dubbed “Beans for Hillary,” but it is unknown whether or not Bernie will appear.  Perhaps they could hire Larry David of “Saturday Night Live” fame for a really big performance.??“Any remaining beans will be served to the homeless, although we will, of course, be urging Sanders delegates to eat as much as possible,” she says.  Leftist author Chris Hedges will offer a “non-denominational” prayer at the dinner, noting: “I am happy to bless a meal that will be put to such effective political use,” Hedges was quoted by “TruthDig.”?? The “fart-in” ironically has its roots with the activist movement leader the then Hillary Rodham worked for in the 1960s: Saul Alinsky promoted a “flatulent blitzkrieg” as a way to offend the elites of Rochester, New York, he explained in a 1972 interview piece for Playboy magazine saying:?? “Another idea I had that almost came to fruition was directed at the Rochester Philharmonic, which was the establishment’s — and Kodak’s — cultural jewel. I suggested we pick a night when the music would be relatively quiet and buy 100 seats.”??The 100 blacks scheduled to attend the concert would then be treated to a preshow banquet in the community consisting of nothing but huge portions of baked beans. Can you imagine the inevitable consequences within the symphony hall?”??The concert would be over before the first movement — a Freudian slip — and Rochester would be immortalized as the site of the world’s first fart-in.  When questioned about the level of maturity of such a stunt, Alinsky defended it, saying:?? “First of all, the fart-in would be completely outside the city fathers’ experience. Demonstrations, confrontations and picketings they’d learned to cope with, but never in their wildest dreams could they envision a flatulent blitzkrieg on their sacred symphony orchestra. It would throw them into complete disarray. “??Saul continued, “Second, the action would make a mockery of the law, because although you could be arrested for throwing a stink bomb, there’s no law on the books against natural bodily functions. Can you imagine a guy being tried in court on charges of first-degree farting? The cops would be paralyzed.”??He went on, “Third, when the news got around, everybody who heard it would break out laughing, and the Rochester Philharmonic and the establishment it represents would be rendered totally ridiculous.”??And continuing, “A fourth benefit of the tactic is that it is psychologically as well as physically satisfying to the participants. What oppressed person doesn’t want, literally or figuratively, to shit on his oppressors? Here was the closest chance they’d have.”??“Such tactics aren’t just cute; they can be useful in driving your opponent up the wall,” Alinsky said.” Very often the most ridiculous tactic can prove the most effective.”

Saul is better known for his book “Rules For Radicals,” which is known to be one of Barack Obama’s favorites.  Saul has an even closer tie to Hillary, as she worked for him and wrote her Baccalaureate thesis on Saul Alinsky’s ideas.  It is not known if she included his ideas on flatulence as a weapon for change, but she certainly will be aware of their power if Cheri Honkala is able to pull off the Bernie Sanders Fart In.

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 06/30/2016 09:56 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Believe everything you read on the internet huh Sandi? 

Google "Dishonest Liar" and click images.  Who do you see? 

Now google "Honest Statesman" and click images.  Who don't you see?

The great god of the web has spoken, and I rest my case.

Oh let's not forget, never has a Democrat followed a Democrat in the White House.  Never!

06/30/2016 10:40 AM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Originally posted by: Zeus Believe everything you read on the internet huh Sandi? 

Oh let's not forget, never has a Democrat followed a Democrat in the White House.  Never!

This thread is on the internet.  It's about as worthless.  Yes, you can include this post.

Wiki wiki

06/30/2016 12:21 PM

Zeus

Yes this is worthless thread and started out that way.  However, Google is the preeminent gateway to the collective knowledge of all mankind.  It says with little doubt the image of Hillary is the literal definition of a dishonest liar, and that she couldn't be further from representing a honest statesman. 

I stuggle to see how she has any supporters at all, and can only conclude the collective knowledge of all mankind and liberal thinking are mutually exclusive sets.  Mutually repulsive even.

I'd like to see some solid logic to contradict that.  Solid logic from a liberal!  Now that's funny.

06/30/2016 12:31 PM

Wookie

1. Google is not the preeminent gateway.  Refereed research journals are.

2. The results you get with a cursory search and the truth are two different things. (Do I really need to state that?  Really?  Your argument is lazy).

3. If you ask for a debate and then dismiss the outcome in the same breath you are beyond hope.

Enjoy.

Wiki wiki

06/30/2016 01:04 PM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: Zeus However, Google is the preeminent gateway to the collective knowledge of all mankind. 
perhaps for other simple minded folks it is. 1/5. You have explained a lot , ZOOSE! roflmaocopter

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 06/30/2016 01:06 PM

Zeus

Is that to imply that a research journal found with a google search is invalid?  Have you found a research journal that proves she's not a dishonest liar.  Do you contend a definition search on google is invalid?  Do you further contend that any data gathered impirically is by its nature invalid? 

A person of average intelligence can sort truth from fiction quite easily, and yes they are two differnt things.  Had you performed the suggested search, you would have seen the returned results were overwhelming.  What was your point?

Liberal play book: rule 1 - when logic evades you insult the opposition.  Oh so predictable, and proof of my previous dismissal.  You also failed to even address the subject at hand, just as I expected.

Your goal should be to convince me in some fashion Hillary is not a dishonest, cumpulsive liar, and provide some evidnece to support your theroy.  I will accept any evidence other than her own words, for I contend she is a liar and her words can not be taken as fact. 

I'll be back next week to see what you find.  For now I'm 'moving on'

Seriously boob, really? Humor even escapes you?

06/30/2016 01:17 PM

Wookie

You don't know WTF you are talking about.  You can't read articles through google unless you have a (very expensive) subscription or university access.

Impirically?  Is that a word?  LOL.  Don't use big words unless you are trained in their use, haha.

You always insult the opposition, hypocrite. "Solid logic from a liberal!  Now that's funny."

So number of results on google is somehow also linked to "truth".  LMAO.  Again, really?

I can't convince you; you are a nutter.  But run away, run away!

Wiki wiki

06/30/2016 08:05 PM

sandi

well, i bee leeeve everyting i read on nsr. especially, your stuff.

hill a ree will win

f'er will post post more b.s.

the entertainment will continue.

and dat's why i'm here.

i can't handle da truth...

07/02/2016 07:02 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: Zeus

Believe everything you read on the internet huh Sandi? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------ ------ ------ --------- _____________________________________________________________________

never say never. hill a reee will win.

it's washington. money, corruptions, connections.

it's

HILL A REEE

_____--------------------------------like it or not. facts. lies. it doesn't matter. the repubs self destructed. trumps and idiot.

just relax. watch the show. make popcorn. enjoy the entertainment.
invite the lil' f'er to watch the numbers roll in. maybe his head will explode. let the games begin...

FACT!

Edited: 07/02/2016 at 07:11 PM by sandi
 07/03/2016 04:58 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Zoose takes himself way too seriously.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/03/2016 06:36 AM

sandi

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

07/03/2016 01:34 PM

sandi

Originally posted by: Zeus

Yes this is worthless thread and started out that way.  However, Google is the preeminent gateway to the collective knowledge of all mankind.  It says with little doubt the image of Hillary is the literal definition of a dishonest liar, and that she couldn't be further from representing a honest statesman. 

I stuggle to see how she has any supporters at all, and can only conclude the collective knowledge of all mankind and liberal thinking are mutually exclusive sets.  Mutually repulsive even.

I'd like to see some solid logic to contradict that.  Solid logic from a liberal!  Now that's funny.

so, you decided to contribute to a "worthless thread." i think there's a message there...
 07/06/2016 07:47 AM

Zeus

Seems the FBI has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Hillary's a liar.  As if there were ever a debate.  Assocaited Press

Not one of you even tried to counter my claim that she's a liar.  I can only conclude that you accept that, and still think she's fit too lead this nation.  I was kind of hoping one of you would tell me why?

I decided to contribute to this worthless thread mostly for the humor.    The search results I recommended were rather funny.  And I contributed without insulting anyone personally.  When a liberal demonstrates the use of solid logic without personal insults, I will retract that statement and the one about being mutually replusive.

Just think about this; we're a very divided nation with each side set on voting against our personal opposition no matter the alternative or the end result.  It's already becoming violent division too.  This won't bring globalization, nationalization or ever make this nation great again.  It will be our greatest collective weakness and eventual conquering.

07/06/2016 07:49 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Zoose takes himself way too seriously.

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 07/06/2016 08:17 AM

Wookie

Check politifact for Trump vs. Clinton honesty (truth-o-meter).

That, in essence, is the problem.  Sure, we can all vote 3rd (or 4th) party but we are gonna get the chicago tyrant or the tangerine tornado.   Like it or not.

Wiki wiki

07/06/2016 08:23 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .