Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Vatican reeling as DNA tests show communion wafers contain 0% Christ
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/20/2015 11:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/23/2015 10:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

I found it funny as hell.

Next you will be telling us that Girl Scout cookies aren't made of Girl Scouts!

but I found this even funnier!

-------------------------
Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 11/23/2015 11:20 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Umm, your religion is taken from Catholicism, which was taken from Judeism, which was the first monotheism, but has roots in other ancient middle eastern religions.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/23/2015 11:46 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

I have one question for ummmm and one for Quick:

UM:
Do you believe that an observant, sincere, faithful follower of the Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox "denominations" will be denied entry into "Heaven"?

Quick:
Do you believe that an observant, sincere, faithful follower of the the "mainstream" Protestant denominations (e.g., Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Episcopal) will be denied entry into "Heaven"?

If your answer is "yes," please explain why, and state necessary conditions for "salvation" as you and/or your faith define them.

If your answer is "no," please explain why you would try to change the faith of another Christian you believe is on track for Heaven.

Sincere thanks.
 11/23/2015 12:37 PM

ummm

Joined Forum: 03/24/2014

Quick _ i do understand the gravity of what I am saying and it is true. Just like freemasonry and all of the other babylonian religions going back to Nimrod, the lower levels have no idea what really goes on at the top.

RJ - a catholic (or anyone) who understands that we are saved soley by the grace of God through the death of Jesus Christ for our sin, and not by works or sacraments, etc., is saved. Repentance and turning from sin to Jesus Christ as he is in the Bible (versus how men make him to be) is required. That is not works but is the result of a true belief. Acts 8:37, which is deleted from almost every modern Bible version, is evidence that we must believe not just with our mind, but with our heart. It is a heart thing and not a rules or law or religion thing.

11/23/2015 02:17 PM

RegularJoe

Sorry ummm, that's a bit of a dodge.

What I meant by "observant, sincere, faithful follower of the Roman Catholic" was that the person in question follows the teachings of his chosen church to the letter.

For the Roman Catholic example, that would mean one of the following:

1) their teachings are insufficient for salvation
2) their teachings are fully sufficient for salvation
3) their teachings are sufficient but laden with superfluous excess

Similar clarification would be requested from Quick, regarding mainstream Protestantism:

1) their teachings are insufficient for salvation
2) their teachings are fully sufficient for salvation
3) their teachings are sufficient but deprive followers of "the fullness of the faith"

11/23/2015 02:29 PM

sonfollowerssurf

Joined Forum: 09/05/2012

Thankfully a lot of your thoughts stay on this forum and in your mind. So thankful very few of you guys are not out preaching your form of 'religion'. So thankful Ummm you go out and Preach the TRUTH everyday. Keep on preaching my friend about JESUS and how HE is the ONLY WAY!

11/23/2015 02:41 PM

Quicksilver13103

Joined Forum: 11/07/2010

Ummm:

I agree with a lot of what you just said. We are saved by God's grace alone. 

RJ:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." (Jn 14:6). We are saved by God's grace alone, which is accessed through faith in His Son Jesus (Eph 2:8). What is true/genuine faith that allows us access to this saving grace? What happens when you are lead astray by heresy? Do you have genuine faith in Christ then or do you have faith in a caricature of Christ?

I do not like to talk about the RCC doctrine on soteriology because to fully understand it, several premises must first be understood and accepted. This is not a simple and easy question. 

I have exams to study for and I am getting distracted by 2ndlight. I'm taking a break from the 2nd light for a week or so. Peace.

PM me about the meetup whoever suggested that. We should paddle out first to ensure that good vibes are going around. 

Edited: 11/23/2015 at 03:27 PM by Quicksilver13103
 11/23/2015 03:53 PM

ummm

SF - you are legit Jesus dude, living it and preaching it everyday

Quick - Thanks. Trust the Bible. Even the great apostle Paul loved that the Bereans tested what he said with the scriptures to make sure he wasn't teaching false doctrine. Acts 17:10-12

RJ - People can do things they think are God-honoring as long as they aren't blasphemous, and as long as they beleive in salvation through the blood of Jesus Christ and only Jesus Christ...not by any works.

Here is what the Bible says about people who are true believers in salvation through grace, yet have different religious practices. It is in Romans 14:

One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

Edited: 11/23/2015 at 05:42 PM by ummm
 11/23/2015 05:21 PM

RegularJoe

Gentlemen, you have answered wisely.

I don't think ummm means to say 1.2 billion Catholics need to find a new church, nor does Quick mean to say 800 million Protestants need to find a new church.

11/23/2015 05:41 PM

Quicksilver13103

Joined Forum: 11/07/2010

I guess my answer was to vague. The Catholic Church is the normative means of salvation. However, there are exceptions. It would be prudent for the 800 million protestants to come home to the Catholic Church and embrace the fullness of the Christian faith. I can say with confidence that salvation is made a possible reality through Jesus Christ through the Catholic Church that He, Himself, established (Matt 16:18-19). Outside of the Catholic Church your soul is in grave danger. So yes I think the 800 million protestants need to return home to the Catholic Church.

11/23/2015 05:55 PM

ummm

...And I would reassert that the catholic church structure and hierarchy was created by Constantine to keep paganism under new names and faces. The leadership knows it, and their God is Nimrod/Baal/Mithras/Horus as we will all see at some point, but it is clear through their signs, symbols, practices and architecture for those with eyes to see.

I prefer no religion at all. I am for simple christianity as the Bible lays it out. Religion is all about power and cash. Jesus Christ is about an eternity with him in heaven after this fallen world, where man destroyed it by choosing sin instead of God, comes to an abrupt and fiery end.

FYI - Peter's bones were found outside of Jerusalem in the 1980's I think. Google it. Your first cesar/pope was Constantine. Peter would have nothing to do with the rcc and it's idolatry of priests and popes, and he would see right through the other pagan practices, which redirect man's focus away from the living and eternal God to dead men(saints) and women(mary aka semiramis/isis), and to living but fallible men(priests and popes). These men are falsely told not to marry leading to thousands of years of well documented horrific sexual abuse turning hearts away from God and the church...all to protect those stuffed church coffer$.

We are told in the word to fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before him, endured the cross scorning it's shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:1

Fix your eyes only on Jesus Christ Quick.Do that, and stay in the word testing everything you see and hear with the Bible, and you will be fine. Hopefully, I'll see you on the other side. 

Bye bye thread. 

11/24/2015 05:49 PM

sonfollowerssurf

Joined Forum: 09/05/2012

Quick when you get back to 321 give me a call 321-626-9107. Would be great to talk and I know ummm would be up for that

11/24/2015 06:04 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: Quicksilver13103

I guess my answer was to vague. The Catholic Church is the normative means of salvation. However, there are exceptions. It would be prudent for the 800 million protestants to come home to the Catholic Church and embrace the fullness of the Christian faith. I can say with confidence that salvation is made a possible reality through Jesus Christ through the Catholic Church that He, Himself, established (Matt 16:18-19). Outside of the Catholic Church your soul is in grave danger. So yes I think the 800 million protestants need to return home to the Catholic Church.

Time to add another "Christian" zealot to the Ignore list ..... see ya.

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 11/25/2015 06:18 AM

johnnyboy

Being rational about things you believe are sacred is like listening to your best friend tell you how awesome his new girlfriend is as you keep opinion of her to yourself.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/25/2015 07:39 AM

havanabama

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

At least with the Spaghetti Monster you get meatballs!!

Umm, your religion is taken from Catholicism, which was taken from Judeism, which was the first monotheism, but has roots in other ancient middle eastern religions.
i.e. made up from old stories from Mesopotamia or the Furtile Cresent

5/5 Johnnyboy

Ah, religion, bigotry dressed up as morality.
 11/27/2015 11:05 AM

johnnyboy

So umm, here's a tough question for you. If God is the only God and he made a covenant with the Jews, does that mean that you are now part of that same covenant? If not, do modern Jews still have a covenant with God to be the chosen people that the Christians do not have? If you have a covenant, how do explain the genocide and systematic murder of 6 million Jews. Was Hitler an agent of God instrumenting his wrath? Why didn't God intervene and do a modern version of parting the Red Sea and miraculously stop the concentration camps? Do you worship a God that would use an instrument like Hitler or do you worship a God that is deaf dumb and blind to the chosen's pleas as they are massacred?

11/27/2015 07:09 PM

ummm

Speaking of DNA tests....I'll come back to those in a minute.

My friends...the world ain't as it seems. The whole idea of democrats vs. republicans; liberals vs. conservatives vs. libertarians is complete and colossal BS. Free and fair elections with the best candidate and campaign winning? BS. Now where did Obama come from? A small time state senator, to first term US senator to president...over Hillary??? He was chosen by those who run the world, and no amount of propaganda, campaigning, cash, media bias or sense of entiltlement from Hillary was going to change the trajectory of his path to the throne(there is sooo much more there but I will refrain for now). The cia, the mossad, mexican drug cartels, isis, Mi5,the kgb, the american military, every single media outlet (from alex jones to Rush to al jezeera to the bbc), to christian denominations to the catholic church to zionists, mormons, palestinians, etc. ...are all connected and controlled by those who run the world...at the tippy top of the pyramid. It is fact - and we are all played like fiddles to fulfill our purposes for those who run the world. We are blinded by our pursuit of sex and money, sports and technology. We can't see what is plain as day....hell is coming and fast.

Racism and political hatred,class warfare, patriotism, nationalism and internationalism, left vs. right, etc. are all used as tools to sow discord and chaos until the appointted time(notice how the discord is ramping up?) Then time will come for order to arise like a phoenix out of that chaos. Then the elite will do their thing, disposing of dissidents and making servants of those who survive. This isn't foklore this is reality...and it isn't too far down the road. The Georgia Guidestones are one of many places where they telegraph their plan to powerless dupes like you and me.

Back to DNA...

A huge and brilliant part of this many millenia old scheme, involves the jewish people. Where are true jews from? The near east. What color are near eastern people? Brown - like Jesus. The real Jews, the Mizrahi (and some sephardic jews) are brown. They are not white and they do not look european.They and ONLY they(mizrahi) are the seed of Abraham...aka jews in the eyes of the living God. In the 600's a warlike people from the caucuses called the khazars, converted to judaism and pretty much ditched the God-given Torah for the occult filled Talmud. Kabbalah and satanic mysticism was the result. Their reward for following the prince of this world over the one and only God? Power, wealth and temporal success in virtually every area of economic life. That is satan's currency and he dispenses it to his loyalsts. Ever notice how such a small group of people dominate law, medicine, media and politics?? 

Mongols eventually drove these people into eastern europe where they became the jews we know today...ashkenazi(german) jews, but they really aren't jews at all. Arthur Koestler, a brilliant ashkenazi jew first made this story known on a wide scale many decades ago in his book the 13th Tribe. More rrecently an ashkenazi jew ,who also happens to be a brilliant and respected geneticist at Johns Hopkins proved Koestler's theory via DNA testing. The results are below:http://forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

Many of the upper class jews in the US know that they are not really jews...but they need to be to claim anti-semitism at every turn(ADL) and win back israel for them, and then the anti christ can take his seat on God's throne as predicted in Revelation.

There are almost zero mizrahi jews in the US...only white(ashkenazi) ones. Interstingly, the ashkenazi jews from the US and europe are extrememly racist to the real jews in israel. That is quite well-known there. Goyim to them are anyone not a fellow fake jew. They only like their fellow fake jews but - are glad to use anyone they can(even evangelicals who blindly follow zionist dictates) to accomplish their schemes. See the Talmud and Protocols of the Elders of Zion for confirmation. This isn't a secret.

Not surprisingly, the Bible predicted this very scheme in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. 2:9 is quoted below:

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Interstingly, the ashkenazi jewsat the top of the pyramid(along with the other elites of all races) view humanity as so much cannon fodder. Nationalism is complete and total BS, but is a brilliant tool they weild well to create war. These elites were glad to set the stage for the holocaust post WWI via the economic destruction of the Weimar Republic (which led to extreme nationalism and a leader like adolph to fill the power vacuum),  even though their fellow fake jews were the victims as long as it ended up getting them their homeland in Palestine due to worldwide sympathy. It worked. Interstingly, Albert Pike, the great freemason and satanist, predicted the first 2 world wars exactly as they happened. He knew what his fellow elites would do to accomplish satan's schemes. WW3 is next. He called that too. Why? Because he knew how his master satan works. That is the only way he could nail the wars and combatants in the 1860's.

So...Hitler didn't kill real jews. He killed fake ones and other fake ones sat back and watched, caring only that they were obeying their lord...yep that guy. Power and wealth at all costs...that is their mantra and as long as they obey, they are safe. If not, it doesn't matter how powerful or beloved you are. See, Kennedy, John F.

Humanity chose to disobey God in the beginning, and to follow our free will into sin...wicked and constant sin. As a result, God gave us over to the consequences of that sin , which, among other things, gives us evil and selfish rulers. He wants our hearts...our love and obedience. He wants us to see the creation and know without a doubt, that God is real and he is good...very good. He said in Matthew 5 that good and evil comes on everyone. That is life in this world. As a christian we are told clearly to follow Paul's example and live for the next life, where their will be no sin and no pain. But we have to chose that - and him - while there is yet time. Jesus Christ, as he is in the scriptures, is the only way out of the hell we have created on earth, and the eternal hell that is to come. That hell will be infinitely more horrible than the one on this earth:http://followingjesuschrist3.com/2014/12/28/hell-and-the-wrath-of-god-almighty-what-do-the-scriptures-say/

Look - I know this sounds far fetched and blows up our frames of reference for everything...but it's true. As I said, our pusuit of cash, sex and sports all while on our iphones, has blinded us. Wake up. Wake up now and choose the only God who loves you and can save you....Jesus Christ. It took me a looong time to believe any of this. As an attorney, and a former conservative, I saw everything thru the greatness of Ronald Reagan. What a crock. He was one of them as much as Obama. BS BS BS BS BS BS BS. 

Choose quickly, and choose wisely. Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life.

Edited: 11/27/2015 at 07:36 PM by ummm
 11/27/2015 08:12 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

1. Obama beat Hillary because he voted against the biggest foreign policy blunder in American history. She voted for it.
2. "fake Jews" ? seriously?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 11/28/2015 08:10 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

probably as genuinely fake as fake christians...

And isn't there a corrolary to Godwin's Law

that when you pull the Hitler card, you lose?

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 11/28/2015 08:27 AM

johnnyboy

I think calling over six million victims of genocide fake to avoid answering how God allowed them to be murdered ends credibility on this point. They were real Jews. They were not martyred but murdered. They were not given a choice. Based upon your answer, these murdered pseudo Jews were only paying the price for their infidelity with their lives. Under your understanding, Hitler's choice to kill and scapegoat Jews based upon racist stereotypes for the purpose of claiming your German race is the perfection of evolution was and is evil. Hitler was not anninstrument of God sent to dispatch the unfaithful. Would you even worship a God that commits genocide against those that do not believe? What about the fact that faithful Jews were not even given the choice? Renounce your faith, join the flock and live? No. Gas chambers for everyone classified as Juden. Where was God the protector? Where was your God the keeper of the covenant? Watching and letting it happen because these Jews weren't real Jews? Is Hitler in hell for his sins or he is part of God's plan and not accountable?

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .