Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2015 Turkey Trot Cocoa Beach
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/18/2015 06:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/19/2015 09:38 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

kirby

Joined Forum: 11/10/2007

turkeys are pretty bad a8s...

I've had a dust up or two in the woods with them, weapon free...mano v. birdo  scary....

I'd dont know if anybody else has ever fought a turkey in the brush...but if you come out alive you aint gonna be unscathed...

In fact a lot of people dont know the true meaning of thanksgiving:

Turkeys are actually direct relatives to a vicious dino.  At the time of the pilgrams the turkeys were actually in control of North America...NOT the Indians(no such thing as native americans - everyone came from Africa in the way back times)

Turkeys became hardened bullies from living of tens of thousands of years in the tough environment of central and South America.  They survived lots of climate change growing stronger, adapting.  In search of an easier existence they started migration to the north, pretty much conquering any other animal or beings in their path.  It was easy for them they could run, fly, peck and kick with an attitude as rough as 40 grit

.......The birds seemed nice enough at first to the indians....but slowly as their population increased they started to impose their will on the various tribes of the southwest and kept the migration going.  To the north, the west and the east.  Pretty soon some of the indians said, "This is buffalo patty, we accepted these birds with open arms and they have shown us no compasion nor understanding and now no mercy".  Some indians didn't want to fight, kept reminding influential chiefs at pow wows that the indian was a peaceful being, living off the land(well except when they fought with eachother tribe v. tribe in heartless savage battles).  Some indians did want to fight....not that it mattered.  Have any of you seen a flock of 1000 wild turkeys running at 40mph....I have.  I have seen some rare footage and it is a scene that inspires awe, appreciation and outright terror at the power of this 'bait ball' of turkeys moving in unison, with coordinated attacks....beaks and dclaws ripping off flesh, limbs...occluding eyes out of socket.

Well turkeys killed a lot of indians....a lot....turkeys almost seemed to hate the indian way of life.

About the time the turkeys had conquered most of the Americas, european crackers arrived with guns developed from technology handed down by aliens to select humans like DaVinci. A turkey of that time was twice as big, strong and intelligent as todays toms & could easily defeat 10 men...but with guns the once proud birds were no match.  Turkeys were defeated after many years and bloodshed.  Slowly, begining after the 1st Thanksgiving, the remaining birds -  through abortion, stem cell research etc, were bred, recreated into just a normal 'wild' animal and not the blood thirsty monsters they had once roamed the country in gaggles of 1000's.  The people of the day did not want the true story out of the slaughter. So between the press and govt a revisionist history was created.

On the first thanksgiving large tables all across this beautiful land held giant 80lb turkeys and we, the injuns included, all gave thanks that we had defeated the turkey....I for one am a little sad...but a little glad...todays turkeys are still intelligent and vicious....but part of me would have liked to see the old turkeys, in person....free....wild...

I know you think this is not true history....but it is....proof?

Why else would a caring progressive 21st century country, still celebrate the slaughter of animals in an almost ritualistic fashion.  Why give thanks by killing by sacrifice...where does that happen anymore....EXACtly...nowhere*.

So there you have it...I am sure will be tough to swallow the truth about turkeys, indians and aliens, but if you look deep into your heart you will see it is true.

*(excluding much of the middle east, and some festivals in europe - like the one in spain where they push a goat out of a tower to splat on the cobblestone rd)

11/19/2015 09:50 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: kirby turkeys are pretty bad a8s...

I've had a dust up or two in the woods with them, weapon free...mano v. birdo  scary....

I'd dont know if anybody else has ever fought a turkey in the brush...but if you come out alive you aint gonna be unscathed...

In fact a lot of people dont know the true meaning of thanksgiving:

Turkeys are actually direct relatives to a vicious dino.  At the time of the pilgrams the turkeys were actually in control of North America...NOT the Indians(no such thing as native americans - everyone came from Africa in the way back times)

Turkeys became hardened bullies from living of tens of thousands of years in the tough environment of central and South America.  They survived lots of climate change growing stronger, adapting.  In search of an easier existence they started migration to the north, pretty much conquering any other animal or beings in their path.  It was easy for them they could run, fly, peck and kick with an attitude as rough as 40 grit

.......The birds seemed nice enough at first to the indians....but slowly as their population increased they started to impose their will on the various tribes of the southwest and kept the migration going.  To the north, the west and the east.  Pretty soon some of the indians said, "This is buffalo patty, we accepted these birds with open arms and they have shown us no compasion nor understanding and now no mercy".  Some indians didn't want to fight, kept reminding influential chiefs at pow wows that the indian was a peaceful being, living off the land(well except when they fought with eachother tribe v. tribe in heartless savage battles).  Some indians did want to fight....not that it mattered.  Have any of you seen a flock of 1000 wild turkeys running at 40mph....I have.  I have seen some rare footage and it is a scene that inspires awe, appreciation and outright terror at the power of this 'bait ball' of turkeys moving in unison, with coordinated attacks....beaks and dclaws ripping off flesh, limbs...occluding eyes out of socket.

Well turkeys killed a lot of indians....a lot....turkeys almost seemed to hate the indian way of life.

About the time the turkeys had conquered most of the Americas, european crackers arrived with guns developed from technology handed down by aliens to select humans like DaVinci. A turkey of that time was twice as big, strong and intelligent as todays toms & could easily defeat 10 men...but with guns the once proud birds were no match.  Turkeys were defeated after many years and bloodshed.  Slowly, begining after the 1st Thanksgiving, the remaining birds -  through abortion, stem cell research etc, were bred, recreated into just a normal 'wild' animal and not the blood thirsty monsters they had once roamed the country in gaggles of 1000's.  The people of the day did not want the true story out of the slaughter. So between the press and govt a revisionist history was created.

On the first thanksgiving large tables all across this beautiful land held giant 80lb turkeys and we, the injuns included, all gave thanks that we had defeated the turkey....I for one am a little sad...but a little glad...todays turkeys are still intelligent and vicious....but part of me would have liked to see the old turkeys, in person....free....wild...

I know you think this is not true history....but it is....proof?

Why else would a caring progressive 21st century country, still celebrate the slaughter of animals in an almost ritualistic fashion.  Why give thanks by killing by sacrifice...where does that happen anymore....EXACtly...nowhere*.

So there you have it...I am sure will be tough to swallow the truth about turkeys, indians and aliens, but if you look deep into your heart you will see it is true.

*(excluding much of the middle east, and some festivals in europe - like the one in spain where they push a goat out of a tower to splat on the cobblestone rd)

Wait, did you mean Muslims instead of turkeys?....

11/19/2015 09:55 AM

skatensurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2006

yes but a lot of people around thanksgiving dont realize that all of the original turkeys were not killed off and when we bring all these turkeys to america around thanksgiving they aint all local farm raised free range turkeys. some of them are low quality butterballs and some of them even worse hate america and are no different from the turkeys of old described in your post. some people like to be naive and think that all turkeys come pre-brined and ready to be slow roasted at 400 degreesbut the reality is a great deal of these turkeys were raised in closed quarters with foul fowls who want nothign more than to destroy america.

now i dont' want to get this thread too off topic but i will say this: PAY ATTENTION to what kind of turkey obama pardons this year, it won't be no average turkey, rest assured it will be one of the old turkeys capable of taking out 10 men as kirby mentioned. NOW, once pardoned this turkey will not be invited to thanksgiving dinner, which many will see as a victory but DO NOT BE FOOLED, where do you think this turkey will go after he is pardoned? back to the henhouse where he will attempt to train his minions, bottom line we cannot let this president pardon that turkey.
 11/19/2015 10:00 AM

kirby

I dont know how you guys could read politics into my straight up historically accurate post....

yes, I guess there could be ties made between past history and current events...and learning from past events it good....so I guess it is good that i finally put the truth out there...

but I was sincerely trying to teach true past and stop the slaughter of peaceful turkeys in the future....

nobody is freaked out that there are actually aliens...thought that might be hard to deal with....I guess the forum is more open-mined than realized

or.....full of aliens

Edited: 11/19/2015 at 11:23 AM by kirby
 11/19/2015 10:43 AM

obx2

This is the turkey Obama is supposed to pardon. The threat is real......

11/19/2015 11:08 AM

skatensurf

EXACTLY^ why are people not more worried about this???

I'LL TELL YOU: most people don't realize that obama has turkey DNA and hates thanksgiving

kirby we are not condoning the slaughter of peaceful turkeys but these turkeys are NOT peaceful as you admitted they are capable of charging at speeds of up to 40 mph (which is 90 mph in human speed) and can take up to 10 men at once.

11/19/2015 11:09 AM

kirby

that is not true obx

that turkey is white

obama wouldnt pardon a white turkey

now youre just being a jive turkey

11/19/2015 11:10 AM

skatensurf

Originally posted by: kirby

that is not true obx

that turkey is white

obama wouldnt pardon a white turkey

now youre just being a jive turkey

white/black/brown/blue if its a turkey guarantee OBAMA IS ON ITS SIDE

careful who you trust
 11/19/2015 11:17 AM

kirby

true skate....

not all turkeys are peaceful...

I wouldnt let one live in my house...where ever I look, if there is turkeys...there is trouble....might sound like species hate...I dont hate 'em....I dont even want to kill them....the problem is some of them want to kill me...

if I was in a theater and a turkey started to attack....I dont have a gun...but I would fight back

I might throw a chair...maybe I'd run

either way I'm putting up a fight before I am done....

whoa whoa...thought it was wednesday

it could cause more choas with all the scenarios...but if someone shot at the turkey...I'd be happy...it might run...seeing how the gun holds bad memories for them...

11/19/2015 11:24 AM

obx2

Turkey Lives Matter....

11/24/2015 08:19 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

U 4 will do ANYTHING for cosplay. 1/5

-------------------------
Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 11/24/2015 08:44 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

not sure what is going on here but I dont like it.....

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 11/24/2015 10:11 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: kirby I'll pretend troll

I don't know. I think you for relz trolled. Or you were just paddling along and it jumped in the boat.

11/24/2015 01:50 PM

stokedpanda

not sure if its the trolls who troll; or if im the troll, trolling the trolls who are trying to troll the real troll...

11/24/2015 06:14 PM

kirby

scom...you are trying to fill a cup that has no bottom

find some inner peace and give thanks!

11/30/2015 07:00 AM

stokedpanda

The turkey trot was a fun, despite the strong headwind, and the brief downpour they said there was 1600 peeps up from last years 1300.

On a side note there was no gun at the start.....idk if it was due to recent uproars over guns, or someone dropped the ball, but man it doesnt what a shitty way to start a race three,two,one go....everyone waited for the BANG which never happend??

Kirby did you or one of your turkeys foil the starters pistol?

11/30/2015 07:09 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Keeps the aliens guessing...

foil

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : 2015 Turkey Trot Cocoa Beach

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .