Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How dumb are progs?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/24/2015 06:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/24/2015 06:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I am adding a new feature to my presence on NSR. I, and I hope other normal people, will use this thread to post stories demonstrating how dumb progs actually are. That is, we will keep reviving this thread as new examples of prog idiocy comes to light.

I will begin with this gem.

An idiot NY prog claims that Ben Carson is drawing support from a racist segment of the right wing. I am not making this up. This is how stupid progs are. What will demonstrate the stupidity of progs further will be progs posting on this thread who agree with this idiot. If one progs says something, the others mindlessly fall in line. Just watch.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/09/23/frank-rich-carson-benefiting-from-racist-bigoted-part-of-gop-base/

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 09/24/2015 06:40 AM

follydude

... I think the accurate word to convey the sentiment of the Recht Wing of the GOP is "bigotry".

This should help you out:

Prejudice is when a person negatively pre-judges another person or group without getting to know the beliefs, thoughts, and feelings behind their words and actions. A person of any racial group can be prejudiced towards a person of any other racial group. There is no power dynamic involved.

Bigotry is stronger than prejudice, a more severe mindset and often accompanied by discriminatory behavior. It's arrogant and mean-spirited, but requires neither systems nor power to engage in.

Racism is the system that allows the racial group that's already in power to retain power. Since arriving on U.S. soil white people have used their power to create preferential access to survival resources (housing, education, jobs, food, health, legal protection, etc.) for white people while simultaneously impeding people of color's access to these same resources. Though "reverse racism" is a term I sometimes hear, it has never existed in America. White people are the only racial group to have ever established and retained power in the United States.
 09/24/2015 06:46 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The sea of Fish Krankits that are the commenters are Breitbart don't know the difference between bigotry and racism. They say you can't be bigoted against islam because Muslim isn't a race.

Of course none of them can be racists either because they all have a black friend.

09/24/2015 06:48 AM

tpapablo

I know of what I speak, eh? This is a great thread. Let's all the normal people keep posting examples.

09/24/2015 06:58 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: scombrid The sea of Fish Krankits that are the commenters are Breitbart don't know the difference between bigotry and racism. They say you can't be bigoted against islam because Muslim isn't a race.

Of course none of them can be racists either because they all have a black friend.

What the fck does this have to do with anything, Scom? Who ever said such a thing? You think for once you could stop replying with your own assumptions and countering your own generalities to some how prove a point?

BTW - it wasn't Tpap saying these words, it was a progtard. Lets revisit:

Dr. Ben Carson is benefiting from the “racist, bigoted part of the Republican base”.

09/24/2015 07:01 AM

scombrid

GodDamn. I thought Crankit was the dumbest person here. I've got to rethink that.

09/24/2015 07:03 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: scombrid GodDamn. I thought Crankit was the dumbest person here. I've got to rethink that.

Whatever helps in your quest for self envisioned superiority, Scom.

09/24/2015 07:09 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: obx2

What the fck does this have to do with anything, Scom? Who ever said such a thing? You think for once you could stop replying with your own assumptions and countering your own generalities to some how prove a point?

Dr. Ben Carson is benefiting from the “racist, bigoted part of the Republican base”.

Maybe if I type really slow you'll get it.

Tpap's thread states that Frank Rich is stupid because he said that Carson is drawing support from the KKKrankit portion of the Republican base. Why do tpap and all the commenters at breitbart think Rich is stupid? Because Carson is black and they can't be racists if they support a black man. Rich is basically saying that Carson is the Republican's token black friend. Rich is teetering on the brink of being racist himself for throwing the Uncle Tom card but you can't dismiss his statement out of hand just because Carson is black.

It is a tried and true tradition in the south that even the strongest racist may have a trusted black or two and his defense against racism accusations is always "But I have a black friend, I can't be racist".

09/24/2015 07:17 AM

tpapablo

I knew progs would defend this complete insanity. I am on my game today. Post more, normal people. This is great.

09/24/2015 07:25 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

.. I think the accurate word to convey the sentiment of the Recht Wing of the GOP is "bigotry".>>

Though "reverse racism" is a term I sometimes hear, it has never existed in America. White people are the only racial group to have ever established and retained power in the United States.>>

>

>

JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT...>>

When Blacks are rioting in the street and they beat or kill a man because he is white that is RACISM...>>

When they target whites or Asians they are RACISTS...>>

You cite power as the determining factor...>>

WHEN 500 black people are rioting they have the POWER to burn a city and impose their RACISM on the innocent people around them...>>

>

Bigotry a more severe mindset and often accompanied by discriminatory behavior. It's arrogant and mean-spirited... Again BULL SHIT... some wretched poor person sitting in poverty and ignorance that denigrates another person because of their race is practicing bigotry... No arrogance, no mean spirit, just sitting in ignorance... the discriminatory behavior can be as simple as saying 'that cracker looks shifty' or 'if those crackers come into my neighborhood I'm going to kill one of them'...>>

Prejudice is when a person negatively pre-judges another person or group... This is not limited to Race, you routinely are prejudice against Christians and against anybody that disagrees with your political party... You immediately assume a negative motive and negative attitude on their part...>>

Your limited definitions of prejudice, bigotry and racism show your prejudice and mean spiritedness by limiting those definitions to only those things your political party espouses... >>

09/24/2015 07:30 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Teetering hell, that was definitely a backdoor Uncle Tom Bomb from Rich.

There are white people who take extra precautions when walking through primarily black neighborhoods, but that doesn't make them racists.

There are affluent white people who are "religionist" -- biased against any open Christian in government because they all get lumped in with Fundy behavior, yet perceive themselves as bastions of tolerance.

Carson's comments were poorly thought out, but as pointed out before, he's a guy that needs time to form better public comments. His post-fiasco comments have not been unreasonable.

But if the Carson supporters from the "KKKrankit portion of the Republican base" are racist, then so are all the atheists against openly Christian officials in government.

The shoe fits on both feet. And smells like feet too.

09/24/2015 07:34 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: RegularJoe Teetering hell, that was definitely a backdoor Uncle Tom Bomb from Rich.

It really was and if Tpap and the Breitbarts were half as clever as they think they should have been all over it.

Instead they are playing the "We have a Black Friend" card which is like the reverse Uncle Tom.

09/24/2015 07:36 AM

scombrid

I think the racists and xenophobes are in it for Trump right now.

I don't think it is fair to say that is where Carson is drawning support.

09/24/2015 05:17 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: scombrid

Dr. Ben Carson is benefiting from the "racist, bigoted part of the Republican base".

Tpap's thread states that Frank Rich is stupid because he said that Carson is drawing support from the KKKrankit portion of the Republican base. Why do tpap and all the commenters at breitbart think Rich is stupid? Because Carson is black and they can't be racists if they support a black man. Rich is basically saying that Carson is the Republican's token black friend. Rich is teetering on the brink of being racist himself for throwing the Uncle Tom card but you can't dismiss his statement out of hand just because Carson is black.

It is a tried and true tradition in the south that even the strongest racist may have a trusted black or two and his defense against racism accusations is always "But I have a black friend, I can't be racist".

Well well, Scom has slipped up and secretly revealed his position on racism. True to prog form, his position seems to be anyone who knows a black person is secretly racist, but this cat voted for ole bat ears twice, he must be really racist

09/24/2015 06:07 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo his position seems to be anyone who knows a black person is secretly racist,

I didn't say anyone. Nice try at misrepresenting my position.

You from the south? You don't know any flaming racists that insisted that they weren't racists because they had a "black friend"? I grew up around several people like that. Some of those old farts are still alive.

but this cat voted for ole bat ears twice,

I've never voted for Obama. I'm NPA.

Just because I oppose you people doesn't mean that I'm a default Democrat.

Come to think of it, I've never voted for a black person. My choices of black candidates over the years have been Bobby Scott in VA, Corrine Brown when I lived in Deadland, and Obama. Didn't vote for any of them.

Edited: 09/24/2015 at 06:35 PM by scombrid
 09/25/2015 06:43 AM

tpapablo

Here's another one:

Hillary isn't inspiring as a result of ... yep, sexism and male privilege.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/why-arent-we-inspired-by-hillary-clinton

She is the front runner, but she isn't inspiring because (presumedly) dems are sexist. Unbelievable, huh? This is how dumb progs are.

09/25/2015 10:10 AM

tpapablo

Got another one -

From tweets by Nancy M. Targett, acting president of the University of Delaware, Sept. 23:

.@udelpolice is investigating hate crime. We need to stand together against intolerance. Call 831-2222 if you saw anything. #VoicesOfUDel

We are planning a campuswide gathering Wednesday, and will share details as soon as they are available. #VoicesofUDel

Update: @UDelPolice determine incident was not a hate crime. Please stand with me on the Green @ 4:30PM #VoicesOfUDel

It was not a hate crime–however, I believe it’s still a time for dialogue. Meet me on the Green 4:30pm . . .

From a campus-wide message Ms. Targett issued on Sept. 23:

Earlier this morning I sent you an email about a student finding what was believed to be three nooses hanging from a tree in front of Mitchell Hall on The Green.

Thanks to tips from students who responded to our earlier call for information and the investigative work of University of Delaware Police, it has been determined that the three noose-like items found outside Mitchell Hall were not instruments of a hate crime, but the remnants of paper lanterns from an event previously held on The Green. . . .

At the same time, the sensitivity of our campus to this potential issue clearly indicates a need for continuing dialog within our community.

Hahahahahaha! What monstrous dumbasses.

09/25/2015 12:48 PM

tpapablo

Examples just keep coming, folks.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/09/22/wesleyan-students-are-trying-shut-down-their-own-newspaper-for-its-black-lives-matter-coverage/MNYHCc1azlZLbky9qnmnmJ/story.html

Disagree with a news story in the campus paper? Prog response: shut down the paper. Resplendent idiots.

09/25/2015 01:13 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid

Dr. Ben Carson is benefiting from the "racist, bigoted part of the Republican base".

It also seems to be a tried and true tradition for the progs among us to accuse black people who do not see themselves as victims of being Uncle Toms.

Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton don't keep their jobs if people feel empowered.

Dems don't like all black people. They like black people that need them, vote for them, and keep them in power.

Look at what they did to Clarence Thomas and Condoleezza Rice. Watch what they will do to Ben Carson if he makes it further in this race.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 09/25/2015 07:28 PM

3rdworldlover

Look at what we did to Obama too!
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : How dumb are progs?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .