Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: God must hate rednecks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2015 03:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/27/2015 08:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I think we are starting to see some of the real differences between the left and the right here.

The right wants to help those in need but wants tight control over who is receiving the aid. Just because the disaster happened in Texas, the right still doesn't want Billy Bob getting any more money than he deserves.

The left wants to give money to those who agree with them and they want to use that money to punish those who don't agree with them. Just as Obama used the promise of federal funds to bribe senators into voting for Obamacare and the libs on this forum want to deny Texans disaster relief because the majority of Texans don't share their world view.

The left wants to help the poor but only those who acknowledge they are poor, don't think prosperity is possible for them, and know their place.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 05/27/2015 at 08:21 AM by Sniper
 05/27/2015 08:20 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Right, left, blah blah blah
 05/27/2015 08:21 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Right, left, blah blah blah

If I may have the honor, Mayor bob....5/5

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 05/27/2015 08:24 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

It's not God that's driving this climate change.
Nor did God make them build a flat city in a subtropical climate just barely above sea level.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 05/27/2015 at 09:04 AM by WG
 05/27/2015 09:05 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper I think we are starting to see some of the real differences between the left and the right here. The right wants to help those in need but wants tight control over who is receiving the aid. Just because the disaster happened in Texas, the right still doesn't want Billy Bob getting any more money than he deserves. The left wants to give money to those who agree with them and they want to use that money to punish those who don't agree with them. Just as Obama used the promise of federal funds to bribe senators into voting for Obamacare and the libs on this forum want to deny Texans disaster relief because the majority of Texans don't share their world view. The left wants to help the poor but only those who acknowledge they are poor, don't think prosperity is possible for them, and know their place.

These people do not think for themselves. If you've noticed, after their idiotic ideas are shot down by facts, they resort to words and phrases they have been given to shut down the conversation - racist, sexist, "helping the rich," hate, etc. Hypocracy is one of those words. They spout it off, knowing no more what it means than would a parrot. When they resort to this tactic, you know you have won the argument. When you go on beyond that with them, you are only arguing with a parrot, albeit a particularly dumb parrot.

I :heart; Q
 05/27/2015 09:36 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tpap, don't be so hard on yourself.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/27/2015 09:53 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/27/2015 10:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

What humanitarians demogloms are if you don't do as I say, die. Talk about hypocrites. My guess is a lot of demogloms on this forum are sucking the Obama tittie some way or another and to he'll with anyone else what else would we expect

You've got it mixed up. Based on the message we hear from Texas when they don't need anything, I think it's "If you (Fed) did as we say (leave us alone and respect our "sovereignty", we would die".

But, being the enlightened and mature people we are, progs will help the poor soaked bastards in spite of their hubris.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/27/2015 12:59 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered What kind of sick fuk gets off on other peoples suffering? sad.....

Tpablo.

All the preachers that blamed Katrina on various scapegoats and boogeymen.

Preachers that emplored God to use a natural disaster to obliterate Disney because of teh gayz.

05/27/2015 01:10 PM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

...and you consider these good people to base ones own actions after? No wonder we're fooked as a species, too many people would have to answer yes to that question. Perpetuating that behavior to 'even the score' is definitely not an enlightened mentality....in my humble opinion.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 05/27/2015 01:31 PM

RustyTruck

Yep, I was trolling when I started this thread. Lord, I apologize for that right there. Be there with the starving pygmies in New Guinea, amen.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/27/2015 02:26 PM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Stop FK.  Then you can take a dump on "God Hates Rednecks" topics.

Priorities.

Wiki wiki

05/27/2015 03:18 PM

RustyTruck

You guys don't block him? God hates FK too. Maybe he's from Texas.

05/27/2015 06:05 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Operation Jade Helm responsible for flooding

"...operation Jade Helm 15 has largely been responsible for the deluges. Although the military takeover of largely defiant Southern and Southwestern states hasn’t officially started yet, military insiders tell the Scooper that Texas flooding is was done to “soften the resistance to ‘Federal Forces’ and make the ‘resistive States more “amenable” to the guiding hand of the Federal Government’.”

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/28/2015 05:20 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Just think of the brilliance--Build a city below sea level, surround it with walls and dikes and fill it with Democraps!!!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/29/2015 11:15 AM

tpapablo

I :heart; Q
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : God must hate rednecks

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .