Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Progs on wrong side of yet another issue.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/16/2014 03:35 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/16/2014 03:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/peshawar-school-attack-taliban-burn-teacher-alive-front-pupils-behead-children-1479767

Progs are dolts - that's beyond dispute. But, even then, it is amazing how they are in the wrong 100% of the time.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 12/16/2014 04:44 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

The people that did this are conservatives, as usual.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 12/16/2014 07:08 PM

WG

I bet they think torture is OK too.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/16/2014 08:44 PM

3rdworldlover

F'n douchepap, really milking this hard
 12/17/2014 05:35 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

This is what we call smart power," Clinton said to a small audience at Georgetown. "Using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security. Leaving no one on the sidelines. Showing respect even for one's enemies. Trying to understand, in so far as psychologically possible, empathize with their perspective and point of view. Helping to define the problems, determine the solutions. That is what we believe in the 21st century will change -- change the prospects for peace.>>

> >

> >

Empathy, that will solve the problem of Teachers being beheaded and students being slaughtered. Empathy...>>

Ok, I can empathize that some union teachers should be Fired but Beheading is a bit extreme, >>

12/17/2014 07:55 AM

Zeus

These people are ruthless murdering terrorists.  I fail to see where the progressive - conservative issue is coming from.  Has the division between us grown that wide?  Can't we all agree on what is a common good or common evil in the most basic sense?

I would say the Taliban is the greatest evil the world has known since Hitler, and it needs to be annihilated at all costs. Can't we even agree on that?

12/17/2014 08:07 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tspank posts about an act of terrorism directed at the Government of Pakistan and expects the US to do what overtly? 

From CNN:  "Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- As Pakistan started three days of national mourning Wednesday, the Taliban said they targeted a school that mostly admits soldiers' children because the students aspired to follow in their fathers' footsteps and target militants."

Anyone proposing a US President either Dem or GOP is going to stop the continued hunting and killing of threats to the US is a loon.

12/17/2014 08:12 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

I am not sure how the actions comitted by an extreme radical islamic group in another country is a political issue in the United States. It also baffles me that cold hearted and ignorant fools use tragic events such as this to push their own political agenda, even if it is on a forum.

Sure, many bleeding heart liberals can't understand the fact that radical islamics cannot be reasoned with or empathized with. At the same time, many ignorant conservatives can't understand that behavior of radical islamics cannot and should not be applies to muslims as a whole.

My take.... the only country that deals with radical Islamic entities correctly is Israel. Other countries should learn from them, including ours.

12/17/2014 09:34 AM

WG

"I would say the Taliban is the greatest evil the world has known since Hitler, and it needs to be annihilated at all costs. Can't we even agree on that?"

No.
It's stupid.
Hitler was a a great evil because he controlled a powerful industrial nation and war machine. He convinced a civilized people to go bonkers, to be complicit in the murder of millions. They might have ruled the world, had people with a stronger moral compass not fought back.

These morons live in caves, control zip.
They are evil, but very far from great.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,

Edited: 12/17/2014 at 11:34 AM by WG
 12/17/2014 09:38 AM

WG

I say they are conservatives, because they are.
Extremely conservative Muslim religious fruitcakes.
How can anyone argue with that?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 12/17/2014 10:43 AM

somebodyelse

They might have ruled the world, had people with a stronger moral compass not fought back.

A strong moral compass??? Uh oh, we got nobody with one of those left in the world. The US has no strong moral compass. What country would you think had a moral compass at all anymore??? Without people of a strong moral compass who can defeat the next threat???>>

These morons live in caves, control zip.
They are evil, but very far from great.>>

>

HAHAHA, the 'B' TEAM... yea that's what Obama said 2 years ago... If they are just the 'B' team and just live in caves then WTF are we still doing with security at the airports??? WTF are we still doing losing lives in the middle east???>>

>

>

I'd say they are Progressive, they want everyone in the world to think exactly like they do, they are willing to break existing laws and customs to get their ideas pushed into places that it isn't wanted. They believe an elite few should control everybody for their own good. They don't value life and have a few fanatics making the entire world think they have lost their ever lovin minds...>>

12/17/2014 11:35 AM

miker

Radical muslims are conservative, grossly so. You are an idiot for even suggesting otherwise to be honest.

12/17/2014 01:17 PM

somebodyelse

Radical muslims are conservative.>>

> >

OxyMORON...>>

12/17/2014 08:36 PM

miker

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Radical muslims are conservative.

OxyMORON...

The only moron is you. They are deeply conservative because they hold to the old ways of sharia and jihad. I am guessing though that you don't even really know what conservative means in context of the discussion.

12/18/2014 07:17 AM

somebodyelse

Radical muslims are conservative.>>

> >

OxyMORON...>>

> >

They are Radicals because they do not follow the main stream Muslim culture which is deeply Conservative. They are in fact trying to revolutionize the Conservative Muslim Religion into their radical beliefs. Progressives have for years lumped Christians and Muslims into the same Conservative backward group but then they also say that Islam is a peaceful religion, not just that, but that Islam is the religion OF peace. It is the Progressives that have been for 10 years now telling us that we can't judge the Peaceful Muslim people by a few Radicals. These few Radicals are in a word RADICALLY different then the Peaceful Conservative Muslim majority... >>

For years the Progressives have touted the poor Muslim underdogs that are being held down by the puppet Govment that the evil Satan America set up in their countries. We set up these Guvments therefore they are evil. We armed these Guvments therefore it is good to overthrow them. Only the Radical darlings of the left that are overthrowing these old Regimes that we set up and that Progressives have been railing against for YEARS, turn out to be murdering barbaric thugs that kill children, rape and circumcise women and young girls and behead innocents. Now the Progressives see that the people they supported are brutal ideologues and instead of admitting that their own philosophy leads to this end, they RELABLE the people they once supported.>>

Now instead of Progressive student freedom fighters that the left has been plying us with for years, they are relabeled into the worse thing a progressive can think of 'ULTRA CONSERVATIVE MAN' (wish I had theme music to play here). All of a sudden, now that they turn out to be Evil, even to the Progressives, they are relabeled To the Right of the normally peaceful conservative Muslims and the normal Conservative Muslim is relabeled Progressive because they don't kill people??? BULLSHIT... The Progressives have supported the overthrow of the Shahs and overthrow of our puppet Guvments for years as the Progressive ideal. Now that it has happened and the 'freedom fighters' are in control they are back peddling like crazy trying to disown the very uprising that they have espoused for the last 50 years.>>

I like your last line, the definition of Conservative 'in the context of this discussion' HAHAHA, yea in this discussion we are talking about EVIL Muslims and all Evil Muslims are conservatives. In the context of the last 50 years of American interference in the middle east normal Muslims were conservative but we are not using that definition any more...>>

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .