Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Climate Change? Yeah...it's real.
Topic Summary: And humans are MAJOR contributors
Created On: 10/29/2014 02:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/29/2014 02:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

All you need is ONE chart.

-------------------------

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 10/29/2014 03:25 PM

TeeBirdTim

Joined Forum: 06/14/2013

All of those articles were paid for by Al Gore.

And the reviewers.

And the journal editors.

Pretty cool, huh?

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

10/29/2014 04:25 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: TeeBirdTim All of those articles were paid for by Al Gore.

And the reviewers.

And the journal editors.

Pretty cool, huh?

You should know better. "Climate articles." So all the articles that dealt with climate issues other than global warming - about 90% of them - are part of the 10,885. This is BS on its face.

One of many -

http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/04/13950-meaningless-search-results.html

I :heart; Q
 10/29/2014 04:41 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Cool, a Koch brothers Astroturf version of Popular Science. Right up there with "CNS" news. Great stuff!

Bubble media! "Share if you agree!"

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 10/29/2014 06:38 PM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

Hmmm, I see lots of papers for.

10/30/2014 06:32 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Popular Technology is just a Denier website.

Basically the same type of Denier propaganda big Tobacco was spewing out when scientific evidence was stacking up about how bad cigarette smoking is. I bet even Tpap now believes cigarette smoking harms your health. But I'd bet a dollar to a donut that if he was his adult self back in 1962 he wouldn't. He'd totally buy in to Big Tobacco's propaganda just like he's buying into the Koch brothers now.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith

Edited: 10/30/2014 at 06:42 AM by eibla
 10/30/2014 07:21 AM

tpapablo

This is why you guys are cultists. Typical of cult members, you have been programmed to reflexively spew out retorts when your bizarre beliefs are challenged. One such retort is, of course, trashing the credibility of those who issue the challenge. This is Cult 101.

Global warming cult desciples have tarnished the whole cult movement, so gullilble and stupid are its members. The beliefs of the Manson, Heaven's Gate, People's Temple and Scientology cults look downright credible in comparison with the silly doomsday predictions of global warmists. Even Charles Manson and Jim Jones knew better than to claim that salvation would only come if everyone on earth gave them trillions of dollars "to lower the seas" and started living like cave men. They knew that they'd be laughed out of the cult world with such foolishness.

10/30/2014 08:15 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: eibla Popular Technology is just a Denier website. Basically the same type of Denier propaganda big Tobacco was spewing out when scientific evidence was stacking up about how bad cigarette smoking is. I bet even Tpap now believes cigarette smoking harms your health. But I'd bet a dollar to a donut that if he was his adult self back in 1962 he wouldn't. He'd totally buy in to Big Tobacco's propaganda just like he's buying into the Koch brothers now.

Alinsky # 1`2 Attack people not institutions, polarize, segregate, freeze out personally criticize

Well done Comrade

10/30/2014 08:31 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

As opposed to the Tea Party play book:

Take a sip from 32 ouncer of Mountain Dew, turn on Faux, fire up computer and check drudge, pray for Palin - Coulter ticket, waddle to mailbox for social security check, nap.  

10/30/2014 08:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves As opposed to the Tea Party play book:

Take a sip from 32 ouncer of Mountain Dew, turn on Faux, fire up computer and check drudge, pray for Palin - Coulter ticket, waddle to mailbox for social security check, nap.  

The Tea Party movement is to support the constitution, personal freedom, less gov't and responsible gov't spending. Progs are for the exact opposite.

You must get your news from Comedy Central like most progs.

10/30/2014 09:34 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

In other news Joe Bidens son was kicked out of the Navy; he tested positive for Cocaine in his system. 

10/30/2014 09:50 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

As he should have been.   In reality, he probaby should never have been allowed to enter the reserve program anyway.  

However, he is still a member of the bar in the state of Connecticut, Washington DC, the US Supreme Court, and the US Court of Federal Claims.

Them lawyer types have pretty low standards.

Back to the topic - Beautiful day outside.  Looking forward to the nice, cool weekend too!  The climate is a changing! 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .