Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Obama on Fleeing Midterm Dems: 'These Are All Folks Who Vote with Me'
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/21/2014 06:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/21/2014 06:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Obama on Fleeing Midterm Dems: 'These Are All Folks Who Vote with Me'
on Breitbart TV 20 Oct 2014

Video Here!

Monday on MSNBC's "PoliticsNation With Al Sharpton," President Barack Obama said all the Democratic politicians who are avoiding him on the campaign trail are "all folks who vote with me. They have supported my agenda in Congress."

Obama said, "Here's the bottom line: We've got a tough map. A lot of the states that are contested this time are states they didn't win. So some of the candidates there, you know, it is difficult for them to have me in the state because the Republicans will use that to try to fan Republican turnout. The bottom line is, these are all folks who vote with me. They have supported my agenda in congress. They are on the right side of minimum wage. They are on the right side of fair pay. They are on the right side of rebuilding our infrastructure. They're on the right side of early childhood education. So, this isn't about my feelings being hurt. These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me. And I tell them, I said, you know what, you do what you need to win. I will be responsible for making sure that our voters turn up."

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/21/2014 07:41 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Of course
The chance to vote against Obama is one part of a very short list of things that can break their cable 'news' addiction long enough to stand in line at the polls.
 10/21/2014 08:19 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

well we are voting against the people who are sitting at home watching here comes honey boo boo and Oprah and who break away from TV and cheap beer just long enough to go vote themselves a raise in their unemployment and welfare payments...

-------------------------
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .