Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Of 10 highest IQ's on earth, at least 8 are Theists, at least 6 are Christians
Topic Summary: Doh!
Created On: 07/24/2014 11:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/30/2014 09:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Oh...and while your at it, MORON, why don't you go here to a PROFESSIONAL riggers page and tell us all exactly how many rigged ballyhoo have a lead attached to wire (like yours is)!

I already know the answer but the rest of the people on this forum need to know exactly how STUPID you really are!

The name of the company is BAIT MASTERS!

Yes these would be PROFESSIONAL bait riggers.....not MORONS like you!

http://www.baitmasters.com/sto...cat=rigballyhoo

(Oh and I don't believe for a SECOND that Ed or Garrett would use a cockamamey rig like that. Those guys are actual professionals and your claim on them to attempt to 'validate' your piece of crap rig is laughable at best! They don't use 7 inch ballyhoo either.)

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/30/2014 at 09:37 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 04:05 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

1) Nobody and I mean nobody uses Horse ballyhoo (what you keep calling 11") exclusively. And considering a single, yes single, double hooked pre rigged Horse ballyhoo costs around ten dollars each, why on Earth would someone waste the money on them while chasing late season schoolies, only to end up with shredded bait and no fish in the box?

2)The pictured you grabbed came from Baitmasters; you do realize that the Horse Ballyhoo - double hooked on mono - that you claim you use, doesn't exist and the regular mono Horse ballyhoo come on 300lb mono leaders? Do you realize the thickness difference between 300lb mono and 105# leader... the 105# leader that you claim is too thick and the fish can see? I'd also like to point out that the pre rigged Horse ballyhoo come rigged on #10 wire, which is the same that I said I use and you claimed was too thick?

3) A single hook (they don't offer a double hook on mono, that you claim to use exclusively), mono rigger Horse ballyhoo is $12.95, do you really spend $300 on bait every time you go fishing?

4) Are you pulling your double hook Horse ballyhoo for tuna on the Otherside? Be honest, God is watching.

5) The main wire in my rig is kink free and everything above the Haywire Twist to the hook is incidental; the Haywire takes all the pressure.

6) You keep going on about wire slipping? What in the eff are you talking about? The pin goes through the head and the bait is secured with wire, everything behind that point hangs free in the ballyhoo. Another point, I don't use needle eye hooks, they make the bait too stiff.

7) The ballyhoo in my picture is 8.75" long and classified as a medium or all-around bait.

8) I know all about Wahoo fishing, my Wahoo lures have taken fish up to 100 pounds.

Like I said, give up.

I was right.
 07/31/2014 05:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I prefer the chin weighted pre rigged flying fish, when fishing the hump. Can't get them all the time.

When I was a kid growing up down in Sunny Isles, I would catch those large ballyhoo on a small bucktail from the pier,and sell them to the charter captains out of the Castaways docks for a buck a piece.

Nothing better than those live googly, googley eyes. Got to get them late at night or pre dawn.

Why does the fuck knut all ways bring the knife to the gun fight?

Hey fuck knut : Did you pray to god to invent google?

sorry to interupt....carry on.....

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/31/2014 05:28 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

1) Nobody and I mean nobody uses Horse ballyhoo (what you keep calling 11") exclusively. And considering a single, yes single, double hooked pre rigged Horse ballyhoo costs around ten dollars each, why on Earth would someone waste the money on them while chasing late season schoolies, only to end up with shredded bait and no fish in the box?

We were talking downriggers and wahoo...MORON!
Not surface baits that I CLEARLY stated that I use mono!
Can you READ????
I always put LARGE hoo on downriggers DOUBLE HOOKED with WIRE!
Do you know HOW TO READ????:
"This is what I use for Wahoo (and most other PROFESSIONAL CAPTAINS do)...The ballyhoo is 11 inches long! It goes on a downrigger so no, it doesn't need weight in the face."Fish Killer.
This sentence was followed by the PICTURE of the bait that I use!(^^^ABOVE^^^^)
No, schoolies DON'T go down 60 ft to get a bait!
They are on the surface! MORON!
These large baits (with WIRE) are for wahoo! As STATED!
My SURFACE BAITS get mono!
What part of that don't you understand?
Whats even FUNNIER is that you use that ridiculous rig for SURFACE BAITS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!
That's hysterical!
Yep...105lb wire to catch a schoolie!
Wow! (you do realize those schoolies can see too...right?) MORON!!!

2)The pictured you grabbed came from Baitmasters; you do realize that the Horse Ballyhoo - double hooked on mono - that you claim you use, doesn't exist and the regular mono Horse ballyhoo come on 300lb mono leaders? Do you realize the thickness difference between 300lb mono and 105# leader... the 105# leader that you claim is too thick and the fish can see? I'd also like to point out that the pre rigged Horse ballyhoo come rigged on #10 wire, which is the same that I said I use and you claimed was too thick?

The 11 inch ballyhoo that I posted is on WIRE...MORON!
#10 WIRE!
You are as STUPID as they come!
They are for downriggers as in WAHOO BAIT!
The double hooked SURFACE BAITS that I use are on MONO...which YOU cant do with THAT Stupid RIG of yours! FACT!
Yours WIRE and shouldn't be used on the surface!
You are out of your MIND STUPID!
YOUR rig ONLY belongs on a downrigger or down plane with a LARGE bait attached (not a 7 inch SMALL ballyhoo as you have it pictured with).
The PROBLEM is that with a LARGE bait attached it's GOING TO SLIP!
MORON!
Surface baits get MONO! M O N O ! ! !<~~~~~~M O N O

3) A single hook (they don't offer a double hook on mono, that you claim to use exclusively), mono rigger Horse ballyhoo is $12.95, do you really spend $300 on bait every time you go fishing?

I rig them myself for the downriggers and the surface baits (double hooked MONO)I usually buy from a local rigger.
The picture was for REFERENCE!~ NO THEY DON'T COST ME $12.95...try about $5! What part of I don't use wire on the surface don't you understand????

4) Are you pulling your double hook Horse ballyhoo for tuna on the Otherside? Be honest, God is watching.

I'm pulling Billy Baits and Black Barts for Tuna..and several OTHER lures...
If I am using a natural bait it's on fluorocarbon for tuna...as those fish see best of all. I don't use WIRE for ANY tuna fishing...but I BET you do!
I bet you use that STUPID RIG for tuna fishing!
Bwahahahahahahah!!!!
I don't do MOST of my fishing on the otherside either....
If you think I do you're AGAIN an IDIOT!

5) The main wire in my rig is kink free and everything above the Haywire Twist to the hook is incidental; the Haywire takes all the pressure.

BULL CRAP! That thing has a KINK right in the picture! That thing is also going to SLIDE! Fact!

6) You keep going on about wire slipping? What in the eff are you talking about? The pin goes through the head and the bait is secured with wire, everything behind that point hangs free in the ballyhoo. Another point, I don't use needle eye hooks, they make the bait too stiff.

The pin is NOT attached to the main wire...THEREFORE IT SLIPS (on the main wire).
Your pin is wrapped AROUND the main wire...it's NOT part of it!
MORON!!

I can put two fingers on that pin and slide it back to that hook!
Fact!

7) The ballyhoo in my picture is 8.75" long and classified as a medium or all-around bait.

PUT A RULER NEXT TO IT, LIAR! That 7/0 hook is 2 inches long! Your LIE isn't possible!

8) I know all about Wahoo fishing, my Wahoo lures have taken fish up to 100 pounds.

Obviously you don't know ANYTHING about wahoo fishing other than you were once on a boat that caught wahoo!
The tactics for catching wahoo differ from regular trolling and require DIFFERENT tactics that aren't even CLOSE to regular fishing!
FACT!
You mixing the two shows that you in FACT don't know SQUAT about professional wahoo fishing!
The article that I posted above PROVES that you are the LYING PIECE OF CRAP FRAUD WANNABE that you are!

Here it is AGAIN! You are a fraud!

http://www.sportfishingmag.com...g-techniques?page=0,0

Like I said...that rig of yours wasn't invented by Ed Dwyer OR Garett VanOrman and you claiming it was is really sad.

Like I said, give up.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 07:45 AM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 05:30 AM

oneluv

Joined Forum: 06/11/2009

Originally posted by: jdbman Hey fuck knut : Did you pray to god to invent google?

Epic 5/5!!!!

07/31/2014 05:58 AM

Fish Killer

I'm STILL waiting!

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

Oh...and while your at it, MORON, why don't you go here to a PROFESSIONAL riggers page and tell us all exactly how many rigged ballyhoo have a lead attached to wire (like yours is)!

I already know the answer but the rest of the people on this forum need to know exactly how STUPID you really are!

The name of the company is BAIT MASTERS!

Yes these would be PROFESSIONAL bait riggers.....not MORONS like you!

http://www.baitmasters.com/sto...?id=31&cat=rigballyhoo

PUT A RULER NEXT TO IT, LIAR! That 7/0 hook is 2 inches long! Your LIE isn't possible!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 06:34 AM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 07:23 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 08:19 AM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 09:35 AM

CoolHandLuke

Joined Forum: 12/05/2009

To the original post, its kind of pathetic that you are so insecure about your religion that you have to validate it by reporting how many geniuses believe in your god.  Intelligence and common sense dont always go hand in hand. People of all different intelligence levels believe in many different things, everbody is different. Thats the beauty of the human race. If I posted about how many geniuses dont believe in God you would make the same argument. It is wrong to generalize about such large groups of people (like people of the same religion) because the demographics are so different generalizations can always be disproven. There are smart people that believe in God, there are dumb people that believe in God. Same thing can be said for every other belief. Your article is retarded.

If you spent half as much time practicing what you preach as you do trying to save the face of your religion and convince everyone your right   then maybe world would actually benefit from it. 

To the fishing argument, theres no right or wrong way to catch a fish, as long as you catch the fish. Of course theres more and less reliable ways of catching fish, but really you guys are just having a pissing contest over who knows more about rigging. Ive found that usually the guys that really know their shit dont need the validation of a pissing contest... Really your just making yourselves look stupid. At least Cole posts pictures of his rig instead of getting it off a company website. And if you know your shit, let the fish speak foryou, lets see some pictures of the big bull dolphin and wahoo you guys are so familiar with.

That is a nice bart collection FK, definitely a few gems in there, but really all it  shows is that you rig mono on topwater lures like everyone else and that you like to spend money. Lets see some fish with those rigs in their mouth.

07/31/2014 10:23 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: CoolHandLuke

To the original post, its kind of pathetic that you are so insecure about your religion that you have to validate it by reporting how many geniuses believe in your god.  Intelligence and common sense dont always go hand in hand. People of all different intelligence levels believe in many different things, everbody is different. Thats the beauty of the human race. If I posted about how many geniuses dont believe in God you would make the same argument. It is wrong to generalize about such large groups of people (like people of the same religion) because the demographics are so different generalizations can always be disproven. There are smart people that believe in God, there are dumb people that believe in God. Same thing can be said for every other belief. Your article is retarded.

If you spent half as much time practicing what you preach as you do trying to save the face of your religion and convince everyone your right   then maybe world would actually benefit from it. 

To the fishing argument, theres no right or wrong way to catch a fish, as long as you catch the fish. Of course theres more and less reliable ways of catching fish, but really you guys are just having a pissing contest over who knows more about rigging. Ive found that usually the guys that really know their shit dont need the validation of a pissing contest... Really your just making yourselves look stupid. At least Cole posts pictures of his rig instead of getting it off a company website. And if you know your shit, let the fish speak foryou, lets see some pictures of the big bull dolphin and wahoo you guys are so familiar with.

That is a nice bart collection FK, definitely a few gems in there, but really all it  shows is that you rig mono on topwater lures like everyone else and that you like to spend money. Lets see some fish with those rigs in their mouth.

The original post was in response to several posts by progs that Christians have less IQ and are supposedly dumber than atheists or agnostics....and that republicans (the deemed party of Christians by this forum) are less educated and dumber than democrats.

I can see that you didn't post a negative retort on any of those other threads so in fact I can see what's really going on here.

The original post is valid.

It served it's purpose.

Maybe you should preach this retort to your prog buds that keep posting that crap!

As for the rigging and fishing posts...pictures aren't happening as we all have seen what you democrap prog liberals do with photographs. Yall ruin it for everybody!

You will get some lure pics, maybe, but wouldn't want to get Bumboo all riled up like someone is out bragging him. He might blow a gasket like he has many times before. He doesn't like to be outdone!

Kind of exactly like you he posts a negative retort but then hypocritically posts the very same type of stuff that he was complaining about.

My actual friends see all the fish pictures and hunting pictures ad nauseum of dead fish and dead animals on another site....I don't post pics here for obvious reasons.

This is also why I don't post on the Fishing Forum any more.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 08:03 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 10:54 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: jdbman

I prefer the chin weighted pre rigged flying fish, when fishing the hump. Can't get them all the time.

This is all one needs to fish the hump (Marathon1, Marathon2, or the Islamorada 409). Nothing else is needed (but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about). You don't need to spend ANY money on rigged bait. (the two wires (#7, 69lb) on the edge of the second box (if you look closely) means there are two Wahoo under all that other fish). You might want to bring a gun next time as that knife you have sucks in a gun fight. :

If you happen to bring those lures to any of the humps this will happen:

And this:

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 02:27 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 03:39 PM

Cole

Cinder block.

No slippage.

High speed Wahoo set up. My lure, my rigging.

DOH!

I have tackle too!!

Someone should have told the Wahoo that hit this Ballyhoo rigged bait on the surface, that they don't hit things on the surface!

P.S., You might want to put some ice on those schoolies and 6lb Blackies.

I was right.
 07/31/2014 03:50 PM

Fish Killer

You might want to do as stated and push that pin back to that hook with your two fingers.

Nobody said the hook was going anywhere if pulled now did they.

It was clearly stated that the ballyhoo would be getting a hump in it and spinning in the water....due to a failure in the pin through the beak....sliding BACK to the hook.

Want me to re-post the 4 or 5 times that was stated?

Why do you assume (and post a photo) of things that were not stated?

I know exactly why as you wanted to look like your piece of crap short rig was in fact not a piece of crap.

Sorry...it's still a piece of crap.

Most captains won't use wire on the top so that thing only would get used on a downrigger or down-plane. As for it's service neither of those platforms (downrigger or down plane) require that weight on the front of that bait so in fact it's close to useless!

Fact!

Don't try and tell me that Dwyer uses wire on top cause everybody on this planet knows he's a mono and floro man. Mostly floro. He targets mostly marlin, yellowfin and dolphin.

So again...that piece of crap is exactly that...feces.

As for hump fishing you catch whats there...in quantity. I don't weigh each fish...I stop when the (2) 6 foot coffin box are full. (those are 6 feet long as they go all the way to the back of the boat...you know which boat.

There are those days when all of the blackies are 20 lbs and the phins are all gaffers. From one day to the next it isn't predictable but everyone knows that if you go you will most likely be coming home with a crapload of fish and one will be filleting for a long time.

As for ice...you should KNOW how that works in that boat...the foot of ice (depth) is underneath the fish...it's cold as a freezer in that box. That's 6 feet of ice one foot thick....moron! Those fish are ice cold.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 04:20 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 04:17 PM

Cole

Seriously, there is no effin way you were !!ever!! an offshore charter captain.

Those fish on the top will be completely ruined in the summer heat if you don't brine them in slush. Fact.

But thanks for the page long internet scream, that made my week.

I'm done.

Unless you say something else stupid.

I was right.
 07/31/2014 04:31 PM

Fish Killer

Nobody said that Wahoo don't hit surface at highspeed (ie: a crapload of gas). Are you claiming that I did? If so please show me exactly where I did! I also clearly stated that that wire rig wont be making any high speed runs (for obvious reasons).

Whats funny is that 80 to 90 degree kink that was in your wire is now straight (as I said it would be). Yes its a weak breaking point now.
How many of those rigs do you make for all the different sizes of ballyhoo? 3? 4?
No...you don't rig anything with that rig in 30 seconds...yes thats a lie!
You still haven't addressed problem 3, 5, 6, or 7 yet either.

Actually you didn't address ANY of them successfully except that the rubber ballyhoo is in fact 8.75 inches long....but not changing the fact that your hook set is genuinely much shorter than you were trying to have everyone believe it is.
That hook set MIGHT be 5.5 inches long so 5.5 inches of an 11 inch ballyhoo is still getting chewed off by a short strike fish!

Fact!

You do realize that it's HALF of that ballyhoo right.

This brings us back to the original issue of exactly why that rig is a piece of crap.....short strike fish will tear up the only bait that should be on that rig (11 inch ballyhoo). Unless you fish for wahoo with medium ballyhoo. You might though! I don't know anyone else using medium ballyhoo for Wahoo...but you might!

I don't know anyone using wire for any topwater fish so again that rig is extremely limited....but not for you! You use it to catch schoolies!

You can extend the hook back as far as you want for select ballyhoo, just increase the length of the wire.

So now how many different sizes of these rigs does one make for all the sizes of ballyhoo? How long does it take for each custom size ballyhoo to have a rig made custom for each one??? You didn't think this one out did you! How long is that 30 second bait? LIAR! Also if you make that wire length even longer it will slide back MUCH EASIER creating an even LARGER HUMP IN THAT BALLYHOO! You really are stupid!

Kinks, there aren't any kinks, everything will lay smooth under pressure; these rigs are strong as steel. The Ticket didn't seem to have any problem with them, considering that's who I learned to twist them from.

Yes there are kinks...ANYTHING past 45 degrees is called a kink except when terminated with a haywire twist. You have a 80 to 90 degree bend in that wire right in front of that LEAD! When that wire straightens out (YOUR WORDS) it creates a breaking point! Ask ANY rigger! As for when that wire straightens out (and YES it will) all of that CRAP you have twisted around that center core will be SLIDING BACKWARDS from the force of being dragged through the water. That spike that goes through the beak is NOT attached to the main center wire...IT SLIDES! This will make a HUMP in an 11 inch ballyhoo and cause it to SPIN! Fact!!

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Besides failing at what you did address...miserably I might add.....You didn't address problem 3, 5, 6. OR 7!
All of which will ALSO lose the fish!
FOOL!]

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 05:26 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 04:33 PM

Fish Killer

Oh...and yes I was a captain (professionally).

I was a first mate (professionally) first, as well.

I still am a captain but just for myself, my wife and friends.

I don't ice brine my catch. Never have never will. Neither does Ed or Garett so why exactly should I?
Lying on a foot of ice is sufficiently cold.
How much ice (for all of this 'ice brining'...besides the ice needed to keep the fish cold all day) do you take with you offshore?
I bring about 300lbs now...how much more should I bring?
How much more should Ed and Garett bring as they do it the same way that I do!
Check out the video for validation!
You won't find any wire on ANY of those rods on that boat! You don't see anyone 'brining' their catch either...why exactly is that IQ89??? :

Oh...and I'm done unless you have another piece of crap rig you want to show off.

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/01/2014 at 12:11 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 06:23 PM

Cole

Sorry, but I don't need to see a video where you paid $2500 to fish.

The Wahoo hit the Ballyhoo/lure at six knots.

...and everyone worth their salt brines their catch....everyone. I'm sure the mate on the Ticket did it too, you were just stuffing your face with Ho-hos and didn't see it happen.

Naked small to medium ballyhoo, 80 lb fluorocarbon tied directly to the main line (no swivel). Fished the Otherside many times. Russ showed me the wire rig when he still mated for Eddie.

I was right.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 06:39 PM by Cole
 07/31/2014 07:02 PM

Cole

Nice edit on the post where you asked to go fishing with us!

This thread gets more funny by the minute!!

I was right.
 07/31/2014 07:34 PM

Fish Killer

Nice edit on the post where you asked to go fishing with us!
This thread gets more funny by the minute!!

Liar!

I have owned my own boat since long before I ever ran into the likes of you!

Why in HELL would I EVER want to go ANYWHERE with YOU!

I have disliked you almost since the day I first ran into you on this forum!

Fact!

You never did answer why exactly nobody was 'brining' their catch or the fact that there was absolutely no wire on that 'professional' boat. Come on Coleslaw...you must have some lies....er...er...answers in that bag of lies....Come on...spill!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 08/01/2014 at 12:13 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 07:46 PM

Fish Killer

Sorry, but I don't need to see a video where you paid $2500 to fish.

Sorry sphincter breath, I wasn't on the boat. That is Ed's concoction that he put on Youtube. Anyone can find it...give it a try sometime.

The Wahoo hit the Ballyhoo/lure at six knots.

Liar!

...and everyone worth their salt brines their catch....everyone. I'm sure the mate on the Ticket did it too, you were just stuffing your face with Ho-hos and didn't see it happen.

Nobody brines their catch as it takes a massive amount of ice...something NOBODY brings in quantity on ANY boat! The only ones who have extra ice are the 50+ footers that have an on board ice machine...a rare thing offshore.....MORON! Do you really think that someone...ANYONE is going to burn up all their ice to brine a catch so that they have NO ice to keep the catch cold? Wow! again...MORON! (your continued fantasy that I was on the boat is HYSTERICAL as well...there's that 'tell yourself a lie and actually believe your own lie' crap...AGAIN!!!!!!) Get some help! (I'll give you a clue...everyone that is on that boat that day is LISTED at the beginning of the video...EVERYONE! MORON!)

Naked small to medium ballyhoo, 80 lb fluorocarbon tied directly to the main line (no swivel). Fished the Otherside many times. Russ showed me the wire rig when he still mated for Eddie.

You do realize that the bait that is posted above from Bait Masters is a ballyhoo specifically designed for Wahoo...right? It's the ONLY rigged ballyhoo just for Wahoo! It's 11+ inches...did you ever ask yourself 'why' that is???? Naaaa...not you...as you're STUPID!

Here's another thought for your LYING ass...You have never owned your own 'otherside' boat...EVER...so either you were on one of those 35 paid trips (not all to the otherside) or you paid to be there on someone elses boat! So....your total knowledge of the 'otherside' is CRAP! Exactly how many times have you been to the 'otherside'??? Don't lie...Satan is watching!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/31/2014 at 07:53 PM by Fish Killer
 07/31/2014 07:54 PM

Cole

http://www.2ndlight.com/fuseta...keyword1=other%20side

What did you remove here fishy?

You are right, your dislike for me started when I didn't respond to your request. It really doesn't matter that you edited it, enough of us laughed at you when you originally posted it and it's now further proof of your lies.

You should brush up on your Jesus rules.

Exodus 20:16

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Of 10 highest IQ's on earth, at least 8 are Theist...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .