Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: A Slice of America
Topic Summary: Right here
Created On: 07/21/2014 09:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/21/2014 09:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yep this is it, a place of nothing but hate, intolerance, and myopic self-righteousness.  There’s such complete division and disagreement on every topic of discussion, that each sees no solution to their own selfish issues without the wholesale elimination of their objectors.  Each of you see only what you want and are blind to the bigger picture.

Ever wonder how a society, a country or even a civilization could survive with such hatred, intolerance and distrust?  If you do, please study the rise to power of Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh or other oppressive dictator of your choice.  Each of you are tending a garden and sowing the seeds for the rise of yet another oppressor, yet each of you would say it the other side that should take the blame, that it is the other side who is misguided and evil. 

Fact is both sides have turned from the path of truth and reason some time ago, and seek not what is right, but only the power to control.  I would advise neither path be followed for you are all dangerously close to getting what you hope for.  Sadly none will realize this until its too late.

Yes this is The United States today.  You should be ashamed.

07/21/2014 11:59 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

That got a laugh out of me!

You are one of the most partisan inflammatory characters on this board, so much so you are more of a Tantalus than a Zeus.

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/21/2014 12:51 PM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Predicatable response Cole.  Attack the person and refuse to debate the topic.  Proof of the truth in my post is it not.  Show us your bipartisan side, watch the following and render a constructive opinion rather than an attack.  Let that be your word of the day "Constructive"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU&feature=youtu.be

I'm admittedly a fiscal conservative yet a socail liberal, but in no way affiliate with a political party.  You see the Republicasns often let me down on social issues, but on the other hand I can count on the democats to always let me down fiscally.  The one thing they have in common is they are both playing us as the video indicates.  Some more than others.

Funny you bring up Tantalus.  He was a good son, my favorite son.

07/21/2014 01:37 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I read the opening post. 

Only got as far as

Yep this is it, a place of nothing but hate, intolerance, and myopic self-righteousness.

Before my irony meter broke.

But I continued reading.

There’s such complete division and disagreement on every topic of discussion, that each sees no solution to their own selfish issues without the wholesale elimination of their objectors. Each of you see only what you want and are blind to the bigger picture.

That left me wondering what was going to be the punchline. 

Who does Zeus think is the puppet master pulling the strings and sewing the division that has so enraptured all us poor sheeple?

Is he going to link to Alex Jones at Infowars or Prison Planet?  Veterans Today? 

Oh, he went David Duke.  It's the Joooz at CNN and Goldmine Sachs that have us so distracted that we the sheeple are blind to "the big picture". 

Well it least it wasn't reptilians.

I do wonder, the hate and dissention flows strong from FK, crankit, et al.  Are they duped by the zionist plotters at CNN?  Or do the zionists control the alternative media that those guys use?  Is Breitbart a JOO TOO?

-------------------------

Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .