Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: VIDEO: Hillary: I Might Not Run for President
Topic Summary: Doh!
Created On: 07/21/2014 06:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/21/2014 06:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

VIDEO: Hillary: I Might Not Run for President
July 19, 2014 By Greg Campbell

On a recent edition of PBS' Charlie Rose, Hillary Clinton dropped a bombshell when she revealed that she may not run for president because, as she put it, the job was "difficult."

As Hillary has been vying for the job since her husband left the position, it's highly unlikely that her resistance is sincere. However, her explanation concerning her position on whether she will run or not is perhaps the most interesting part of her admission as she, in clear terms, laid out how she is ill-equipped to deal with the demands of the job.

Hillary claimed that the job of president "has only gotten harder" and that it is now an "all-consuming commitment."

While the job of president is undeniably challenging, the job is hardly an "all-consuming commitment." After all, just ask President Obama; it's a wonder how he has managed to move America so far down the path of ruin in the time left over from when he is not campaigning, hosting lavish dinners, jetsetting on vacations with the family and the hundreds of rounds of golf.

Hillary griped that the job has gotten more difficult with the "hard work of politicking, lobbying, governing, [and] operating."

"You've got to get the money from the Congress to really improve what you're doing, personnel policies, and all the rest," Hillary noted. "So the job is as challenging as it's always been, but I would say almost to a degree of amplification that's hard to imagine."

Hillary finally hedged by adding that she was "very struck by the historic nature of a campaign that I might, in the future, undertake."

George Washington helmed the nation in its fledgling years. James Madison fled the White House just before it was burned to the ground by the British who sought to demolish our new nation. President Lincoln struggled to keep a union together.

But no- the real challenge is the modern presidency where the executive must ask Congress for money. The real challenge that Hillary sees is that there exists a burden on the modern president that he must follow the Constitution and ask Congress for money.

The job of president would be a lot easier if it weren't for all these pesky laws...

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/21/2014 08:16 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Bill Clinton says he doesn't know if his wife, Hillary, is going to run for president and said "she hasn't asked me yet."

IF she has to ask Bill for permission then she in not ready for the big chair....

07/21/2014 10:32 AM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

HILL A REE is like Sarah Palin. a media Slut. saying "she might not run," just creates interest. she will run. and win. where's the man with the dancing horse?
 07/21/2014 11:50 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The House will block funding, even if it's an idea they came up with.

A chimp in the monkey house can comprehend her meaning....what does that say about the Republican party?

I was right.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .