Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Good news about pot.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/24/2014 07:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/24/2014 07:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

04/25/2014 06:41 AM

itsnoelb

Joined Forum: 09/11/2011

Well. This  jumped right to #1 on my top 10 list of stuff to worry about.  But why worry...stress kills.  

-------------------------

Trying to think of something new

04/26/2014 10:12 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Like all drugs its about use vs. abuse, dosage and side effects and how the individual reacts to it. Salt-too much and it kills you, too little you die. Sugar, same thing, water-ditto. Even oxygen. According to this study-and others exploring the risk factors of heart disease-THE HERB carries less risk than eating bacon for breakfast every morning, less risk than drinking a big gulp(32 oz) coke daily.Less risk than being a type "A" personality. So take a puff and quit being an "A".

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 04/28/2014 08:13 AM

tpapablo

I think not. But I certainly invite you to light up.

I :heart; Q
 04/28/2014 10:08 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

UNITED STATES

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549

SCHEDULE 14C

MySkin, Inc.

10235 Woodrose Lane

Highlands Ranch, CO 80129

Merging with a newly-formed Colorado subsidiary for the purpose of changing the Company's domicile from California to Colorado, and changing the name to United Cannabis Corporation

As a result of this transaction our business plan has changed. We plan to create partnerships with local businessmen, entrepreneurs, scientists and others, both domestically and internationally, for the purpose of cultivating cannabis-based products worldwide.

For example, we plan to enter into licensing and consulting agreements with partners who desire to license our entire turnkey seed-to-sale business model in jurisdictions where it is legal to do so, and we plan to typically receive a percentage of their gross revenues as our fee. In addition to licensing our intellectual property, we will offer consulting on the design and buildout of cultivation facilities, we will provide training and staffing services, and we will assist them in finding the right locations for the cultivation facilities. We will provide our genetic catalogue which includes over 15 CBD strains, over 150 THC strains and over 30 Cannabis Cup winners.

We will also provide access to our full range of extracted/infused medical products. We will license to the partner the intellectual property for whole plant activated oils, smokable concentrates, infused products, topical lotions, pills, sublingual, transdermal patches and they will have access to any future technology or products we develop.

Our goals are to establish strong cultivation positions through our local partners in markets where it is legal and use these revenues to develop new cannabinoid based drugs for clinical FDA approval patents.

We will not touch or handle the plants directly. Our joint venture partners and their employees will be the handlers of the plants and products. The Company will not harvest, distribute or sell cannabis or any substances that violate United States law or the Controlled Substances Act, nor does it intend to do so in the future.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/28/2014 10:13 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Don't forget Tpap, a significant segment of the "you caint tell me wut to due" wing of the Republican voting base likes their pot.  They like Ron Paul and Alex Jones and like to puff away and make up stupid conspiracy theories.  The "less government" mantra of the TeaPublicans appeals to their conspiranoid mindset and love of pot.  You might risk alienating them by lumping them with the BO Stinking Shitlocked Freaks that man the "legalize" booths at surf contests. 

04/28/2014 11:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: scombrid Don't forget Tpap, a significant segment of the "you caint tell me wut to due" wing of the Republican voting base likes their pot.  They like Ron Paul and Alex Jones and like to puff away and make up stupid conspiracy theories.  The "less government" mantra of the TeaPublicans appeals to their conspiranoid mindset and love of pot.  You might risk alienating them by lumping them with the BO Stinking Shitlocked Freaks that man the "legalize" booths at surf contests. 

I'm not a prog. I don't slavishly agree with the Republicans or anyone else on all issues.

I :heart; Q
 04/28/2014 11:47 AM

martinA

Joined Forum: 02/22/2011

" I don't slavishly agree with the Republicans ..." tampon

Trying to get your head out of your ass ? Good for you.

04/29/2014 05:54 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I don't slavishly agree with the Republicans

That's pretty much 100% horseshit.

Your legs must be as strong as an ox from towing that line for so many years.

I was right.
 04/29/2014 06:39 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

I don't slavishly agree with the Republicans

Your legs must be as strong as an ox from towing that line for so many years.

Kinda like your legs from towing the prog democrap communist line for years!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .