Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: NFL week 1 2016
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/06/2016 08:17 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/06/2016 08:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 08TH
8:30PMET PANTHERS AT BRONCOS

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH
1:00PMET BUCCANEERS AT FALCONS

1:00PMET VIKINGS AT TITANS

1:00PMET BROWNS AT EAGLES

1:00PMET BENGALS AT JETS

1:00PMET RAIDERS AT SAINTS

1:00PMET CHARGERS AT CHIEFS

1:00PMET BILLS AT RAVENS

1:00PMET BEARS AT TEXANS

1:00PMET PACKERS AT JAGUARS

4:05PMET DOLPHINS AT SEAHAWKS

4:25PMET GIANTS AT COWBOYS

4:25PMET LIONS AT COLTS

8:30PMET PATRIOTS AT CARDINALS

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH
7:10PMET STEELERS AT REDSKINS

10:20PMET RAMS AT 49ERS
 09/06/2016 10:19 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

4:05PMET DOLPHINS AT SEAHAWKS

Usually about this time of year I am very optimistic about the Dolphins prospects for a new season. We have a coach who is young and inexperienced. We have a QB who has never been in a playoff game. We do not have a running back. We don't have a tight end who can block or catch. ( maybe Sims can block)

Most likely we will start a rookie and someone who could not make any other team's practice squad at corner back.
A pot smoking gas, mask wearing pos will start at left guard. Another waste of a first round pick. ( ahole is a tackle , not a guard )

First game in Seattle, second game in New England.

Well at least the stadium has been totally upgraded. I went to the Canes game on Saturday. "Hard Rock" stadium rules. Great place to watch a crappy team.
( now if they would clean up the parking and access, it would be worth the admission even with a crap team. )

Hey maybe Dolphs could trade Laremy to Seattle, he would be much more at home there.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/06/2016 11:03 AM

Central Floridave

LOL. Its tough being a dolphin fan....
 09/06/2016 03:16 PM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Tunsil is the real deal... And who didn't smoke pot in college? Holding that against him is silly, might as well hate every other player out there cause they did the same thing.

He will replace Albert at tackle next year and be a pro bowler. Kid is good... Real good

09/07/2016 06:33 AM

jdbman

sorry there Mike, but your track record sucks on predicting future success for Dolphin first round draft pics.

I don't care if everyone smokes pot or how they do it. Look at this twerps record in college. How many games did he play? He has serious behavior problems. If he is on the team in 2 years it will be a miracle.

They had better draft a real QB next year.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/07/2016 07:06 AM

tingo

Joined Forum: 09/22/2004

Dolphins getting 11 points Sunday.

Ill take Seatle

I taught my kids last year.

"Bet with your wallet not your heart"

Im thinking a 4 and 12 season

Edited: 09/07/2016 at 07:15 AM by tingo
 09/07/2016 09:01 AM

LIV2SURFDT

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

Supposed to be 93° in J-Ville Sunday. 60% humidity will push the heat index to 107°. That's in the shade. Full sun will push it up to volcano-hot. Packers have Jordy Nelson back at full speed, Eddie Lacy P90X'd, Randall Cobb ten pounds of muscle heavier, and of coarse "The Man", Mr. discount double check. Jags have added Dante Fowler, Myles Jack, Jalen Ramsey and more to create a team on the verge. Blake Bortles is a future "The Man", and this team has talent to boot. Visitors side is in full-sun. Packer fans will be passing out from the heat. Jaguars home jerseys are black. Will they make an exception this week? Packers away jersey are white. They are gonna need all the help they can get to deal with the heat. This is why I am NOT going to the game. Yay for football. How bout them Noles! Edit: just read the Jags have opted to wear their white "away" jerseys. This forces the packers to wear their home green jerseys. Not cool! Literally...

Edited: 09/07/2016 at 11:33 PM by LIV2SURFDT
 09/07/2016 02:03 PM

miker

Originally posted by: jdbman sorry there Mike, but your track record sucks on predicting future success for Dolphin first round draft pics. I don't care if everyone smokes pot or how they do it. Look at this twerps record in college. How many games did he play? He has serious behavior problems. If he is on the team in 2 years it will be a miracle. They had better draft a real QB next year.

please... I was wrong about 1 of them 

09/07/2016 02:30 PM

Central Floridave

We went to the UCF game on Saturday and my car thermometer read 93 degrees on it. It was hot-as-hell. But, as Floridians we are use to that. right? Can you imagine playing in that, with all the pads on and everything. I use to, in High School. Made me quit.

Takes life's dedication to be a football player.

I have a trilogy of NFL teams I pull for and sometime's an outlier and who is playing for them and winning. But, mostly Jags/Buccs/Fins. I'm going to be watching the Jags the most early in the year. But, if they start losing then over to Buccs. I don't think the fins are there yet and probably won't be this decade. Buccs have a chance, I think. Jags have the better chance to at least make the playoffs. We will see!

Yeah for football season.
 09/07/2016 02:39 PM

jdbman

please... I was wrong about 1 of them

gee my bad? I thought you liked the Tannehill pick also.....

09/07/2016 06:14 PM

miker

Yeah... Aside from Pennington one year, he is the best quarterback we have had since Marino. Why wouldn't I like that pick? Even more so given the absolute turnstile oline he has played behind so far in his career... And still performed despite getting hit 2 seconds after the snap

09/08/2016 09:57 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

J-E-T-S  JETS JETS JETS

(won't lie.... I dont have a warm-n-fuzzy feeling about this season.... maybe that's a good sign)

09/08/2016 12:44 PM

Central Floridave

LOL
 09/09/2016 07:00 AM

Central Floridave

Broncos win last night on "icing" the kicker.

09/11/2016 08:48 AM

Central Floridave

Games on!
 09/11/2016 01:26 PM

MikeTech

Joined Forum: 06/12/2016

Falcons down one.  Crap!

See you all next summer.  Have a great rest of 2016, and don't vote for Trump.

09/11/2016 05:24 PM

Central Floridave

Some pretty fun endings for the 1pm games. Damn't jags. So many chances.

Saints-Raiders game was epic all time.

I couldn't watch the games so DVR the Red-Zone Channel and watched later.

Needless to say the Red-Zone channel is the best show on TV in my opinion.
 09/11/2016 09:27 PM

dannyinsc

Joined Forum: 09/09/2016

You gotta feel pretty good about the Jags, Bucs, and the Fins going forward.  Florida has a pretty good chance at rooting one of their own deep in the playoffs from the looks of it.   

09/12/2016 04:47 AM

miker

I was expecting the fins to lose, by a blow out.... Along the lines of 30 a 3 loss.

i was not expecting the fins to spot 13 points to the Seahawks and give the game away, only losing by 2. Not kicking the field goal, the bad kick, and Stills dropping a wide open bomb that would have been a touchdown. 

Fins won won the trenches on both sides of the ball for a change. Sure Tannehill got hit a bit and sacked, but at least two of those were his fault and not the line. The D line was dominate and beat the shit out of Wilson all game.

09/12/2016 07:21 AM

jdbman

yep, competitive game, good effort. Defense was stout and surprised me. Tough roadie. It was smart to get there early.

Lack of a running game is painful. ( Miller had 108 yards in Houston's win).
Sills drop was horrible. Tanne dispelled the notion that he cant throw deep. That was perfectly placed. Cameron had a drop also.

Hope Williams is ok. Hope we see Parker some day.

Next up Pats in Mass. No Brady , no problem as they beat Cardinals on the road.

FORUMS : NPNR : NFL week 1 2016

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .