Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Funny , just got out of the water.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/19/2009 04:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/19/2009 04:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

BootyCall

Joined Forum: 03/14/2008

Juno Pier , never ceases to amaze me. From the crazed a$$hole shark fishermen , to the primadonna Boca A$$ F*&ks. Everyone was sitting south of the pier battling for the 1 in 10 " right "  peaks that actually worked ,  while a handfull of us caught all the peaks we wanted on the north side.!? It was more lined up ,and the inside section bowled and barrreled. Maybe it was a little harder paddle , but hey , there were 30 less people on the north side.  Go figure.

05/19/2009 04:46 PM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

he was ripping while everyone else was clueless. And kelly Slater can"t surf
 05/19/2009 04:52 PM

slideaway

Joined Forum: 12/22/2008

Dude, You're seriously gonna diss on Kelly when he represents for us Florida surfers all around the world, and when he's the kind of person he is? And then you're gonna try and post on here like you are some kind of smart guy? Just admit you're an ass or get the hell out of here. If you ever surfed with Kelly you would understand how much of an idiot you sound like when you post that crap. And yeah, when I go to Hawaii or Costa and tell people I'm from Cocoa Beach, they respect our little hometown... and I can assure you it's not because of our waves. Kook.

-------------------------

"It's always better than it looks from the crossover."

05/19/2009 04:55 PM

Kchotos1

Joined Forum: 02/23/2008

everyone has a little kook in them, and he can dis kelly as much as he wants, yall get so offensive when someone has a different opinion then you, and then ya'll cry about it....blah blah blah........blah blah.....i need a beer.....

baser
 05/19/2009 05:04 PM

skatensurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2006

Originally posted by: slideaway

Dude,

You're seriously gonna diss on Kelly when he represents for us Florida surfers all around the world, and when he's the kind of person he is? And then you're gonna try and post on here like you are some kind of smart guy? Just admit you're an ass or get the hell out of here.

If you ever surfed with Kelly you would understand how much of an idiot you sound like when you post that crap.

And yeah, when I go to Hawaii or Costa and tell people I'm from Cocoa Beach, they respect our little hometown... and I can assure you it's not because of our waves. Kook.

this.
 05/19/2009 05:07 PM

BootyCall

I cant believe you people are still stuck on the Kelly thing. F him.

I met him , personally , in a very cool atmosphere,at a very small gathering  AND HE WAS A DICK, and everyone else there was like who was that kid. I recognized him , walked up and said hey man . He acted like a total DICK . He was all Hollywood , Im sorry . Totally acted like the fame was all in his head,smurk and all. F it .  Maybe he was jealous of my hair , Maybe he was intimidated Im a foot taller ,  I DONT KNOW ! . When i met him he acted like a dick.

CURREN RULES !
 05/19/2009 05:13 PM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Kelly won't be my friend, Stop talking we may forget
 05/19/2009 05:20 PM

BootyCall

Originally posted by: chopola

Its real simple , the guy made a real BAD first impression. F-it.
 05/19/2009 05:21 PM

BootyCall

Originally posted by: chopola

And who's " we " you and all the rest of the Cocoa Beach white trash.
 05/19/2009 05:46 PM

Tiptime

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Wavecaster

Edited: 05/19/2009 at 05:48 PM by Tiptime
 05/19/2009 05:48 PM

Cyborg Chaperone

Joined Forum: 11/26/2006

Originally posted by: BootyCall

Hey,  if you are offended , there you have it.

I'm sorry- I don't agree with his statement, but it made me giggle a little.

And could you guys please keep the drama-o-rama to one thread? I'd hate to see anybody steer clear of the forums because it turns into a name-calling fest across all of the threads this guy is posting in.
 05/19/2009 06:05 PM

BootyCall

Originally posted by: Cyborg Chaperone

Originally posted by: BootyCall Hey,  if you are offended , there you have it.
I'm sorry- I don't agree with his statement, but it made me giggle a little. And could you guys please keep the drama-o-rama to one thread? I'd hate to see anybody steer clear of the forums because it turns into a name-calling fest across all of the threads this guy is posting in.

Honestly , I was probably one of the first 50 people signed on to this POS.I met Daves brother at a party about 10 years ago ,and he told me about this site. There were like 50 members. My original nickname is gone now thanks to Fishkiller .
Im not taking any shots at anyone on here . PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL !!!!!

but Kelly still sucks.

If I made anyone giggle that was my objective. Some people are just way to serious.

TO THE KELLY SLATER FAN CLUB , I APOLOGIZE. but he did act like a dick the first time I met him.

Edited: 05/19/2009 at 06:08 PM by BootyCall
 05/19/2009 06:20 PM

ippon20

Joined Forum: 10/27/2005

So if you signed on 10 years ago...why does it say you joined in 2008? Just stating the obvious.

The blues is the celebration of the misery of life.
 05/19/2009 06:31 PM

slideaway

Joined Forum: 12/22/2008

Yo - Bootycall gotta call you out on Non-Surf-Related, kid. And to think, this whole time I thought you were talking about surfing. Who cares what Kelly is like at parties, the guy f-in surfs better than you. And stop trying to vibe on people. Just get some love in your heart. Appreciate, man, don't hate.
Edit: All right, man. Into the Wild...

"It's always better than it looks from the crossover."

Edited: 05/19/2009 at 06:38 PM by slideaway
 05/19/2009 06:32 PM

d0sitmatr

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: ippon20

So if you signed on 10 years ago...why does it say you joined in 2008? Just stating the obvious.

My original nickname is gone now thanks to Fishkiller

wanted to answer before things go postal.
just for the record, Ive surfed with k numerous times, as well as talked with him on the bch, he goes through fazes, one time he would be really cool, and the next week he would be a total jackass. (both in and out of the water)

check it ! another ride
-------------------------------
I think we have a new breed of "armchair" hero, kennesawcon is an "armchair patriot"

Edited: 05/19/2009 at 06:33 PM by d0sitmatr
 05/19/2009 06:52 PM

mushmonster

Joined Forum: 12/08/2005

well i taught kelly everything he knows in the water.... guess i shoulda schooled him more about being on land!...hahaha seriously i met him a few times and he was always really cool to me and my kids !!i got no hate for the ALIEN!!!!!

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
 05/19/2009 07:17 PM

whatsup!

Joined Forum: 11/03/2004

Dang Dude I sence a little anger management sesh instore, that, or get off the Jack Danials.

capt. seen
 05/19/2009 10:19 PM

MaC

Joined Forum: 10/09/2004

Juno Pier , never ceases to amaze me. From the crazed a$$hole shark fishermen , to the primadonna Boca A$$ F*&ks. Everyone was sitting south of the pier battling for the 1 in 10 " right "  peaks that actually worked ,  while a handfull of us caught all the peaks we wanted on the north side.!? It was more lined up ,and the inside section bowled and barrreled. Maybe it was a little harder paddle , but hey , there were 30 less people on the north side.  Go figure.

You must have been that kook everyone on the south side was making fun of as we watched "that guy over there" doing poopstances and little head dips.

"Theres so much current, like theres so much current, and theres like, alot of current, but more or less, theres gonna be a lot of paddling, in the current."
---Benji Weatherly

"It was the biggest accomplishment i ever, uh, did"
-Bruce Irons after the Eddie.
 05/20/2009 04:21 AM

Mama G

Joined Forum: 01/21/2006

TO THE KELLY SLATER FAN CLUB , I APOLOGIZE.

As president we accept your apology with conditions. The word dick must never be used again when referring to our K9.

In all seriousness, who ISN'T a dick once in a while. Even I've been known to be the female version of the d word....beeatch! I can tell Kelly stories too. Mostly amazingly amazing stories, but I did see him once in a bad mood, and just stayed away.
He is human after all, give the guy a break! He must have so much pressure on him (and I have a feeling he puts most on himself) because of all the things he takes on.
Where's momma when we need her?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flsurferzmom/
flsurferz@gmail.com
"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" Dr. Seuss
 05/20/2009 05:06 AM

shreaded

Joined Forum: 05/15/2007

hey booty: don't apologize for your opinion, no matter how dumb it is. ur gonna smack talk, then do it right!
FORUMS : Surfing : Funny , just got out of the water.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .