Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Creepy (Psycho) Kevin sighting...
Topic Summary: Check last image in 1-18-18 Wavecaster Report
Created On: 01/18/2018 09:02 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/18/2018 09:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SurfAddict

Joined Forum: 09/17/2009

Folks, watch your kids.  After being no-trespassed from SB by the SBPD, it looks like he's now hanging at Paradise (Howard Futch) park in N Indialantic.  This guy is definitely NOT normal...

-------------------------
Surfing is my passion...obsesssion... addiction! Can't imagine life without it!
 01/18/2018 09:42 AM

Quadro

Joined Forum: 11/14/2017

is this the guy who broke the Aloha window?

01/18/2018 01:20 PM

GsusSurfs

Joined Forum: 03/15/2011

He's been around for years.  Has anyone ever actually spoken with the guy?  I mean spoken with him in a non pre-judging way?  I'm genuinely curious.

Jesus invented surfing...
Matthew 14:22-33

www.facebook.com/churchonthebeach

01/18/2018 01:27 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown...
 01/18/2018 02:24 PM

camguy

Joined Forum: 07/21/2010

I was wondering wtf that was...

01/18/2018 05:05 PM

KP

Joined Forum: 07/28/2006

Originally posted by: SurfAddict

Folks, watch your kids......, it looks like he's now hanging at Paradise (Howard Futch) park in N Indialantic.  This guy is definitely NOT normal...

Time and tide wait for no one.....

Edited: 01/19/2018 at 06:13 AM by KP
 01/18/2018 05:16 PM

thetracker

Joined Forum: 03/30/2008

Looks like he stole Gorkin's KOP crown??

01/18/2018 05:31 PM

surfmcc32

Joined Forum: 11/11/2009

Originally posted by: Quadro is this the guy who broke the Aloha window?

no that's not Sandflea Jesus, he was arrested a couple days ago for stealing a python. lol here's the link as I'm not making this up.  http://www.wbir.com/article/news/nation-now/sand-flea-jesus-allegedly-stole-python-cat-to-set-them-free/465-ef8d2ca7-8557-4c6a-8a16-f667c2da96e2

01/18/2018 11:08 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The python would be loving this weather.

I was right.
 01/19/2018 05:41 AM

Dahui321

Joined Forum: 08/29/2014

I live across the street from north Futch park. This area has been a shelter for a large amount of homeless people. I have talked with some of them, but Kevin and a couple other are alchoholics and have mental issues. They get violent very quick. When they seem clear minded they just want pity because of this or that has happened in their life. We have offered info on places that will help them, but it means they have to stay sober and on their meds. They dont want to do that.

I have been physicaly, threatened by some of them. My daughter had one exspose themself. There have been brawls even a stabbing in the past.

They have set up huge camping areas complete with tents, cooking area, bbq the works. Even seen wetsuit and surfboards (probably stolen). Tons of trash.

Our neighborhood has called authorities numorouse times but nothing is ever done. We were actually told by Sheriff Dept to use different beach as opposed to them actually doing something to move them along. Opted to call Fish and Game to move them out. They did but the crew moved their stuff to different clearing and reset up.

Homeless and vagabons are apart of the area I live in with open nature perserve serving as a place for them stay. I get it, most come and go, but the ones causing trouble are those who have taken permentent residence in the bush and feel entitiled to rule the area.

Wish I was "Dahui", They wouldnt be there now. 

01/19/2018 06:41 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Dahui321

I live across the street from north Futch park. This area has been a shelter for a large amount of homeless people. I have talked with some of them, but Kevin and a couple other are alchoholics and have mental issues. They get violent very quick. When they seem clear minded they just want pity because of this or that has happened in their life. We have offered info on places that will help them, but it means they have to stay sober and on their meds. They dont want to do that.

I have been physicaly, threatened by some of them. My daughter had one exspose themself. There have been brawls even a stabbing in the past.

They have set up huge camping areas complete with tents, cooking area, bbq the works. Even seen wetsuit and surfboards (probably stolen). Tons of trash.

Our neighborhood has called authorities numorouse times but nothing is ever done. We were actually told by Sheriff Dept to use different beach as opposed to them actually doing something to move them along. Opted to call Fish and Game to move them out. They did but the crew moved their stuff to different clearing and reset up.

Homeless and vagabons are apart of the area I live in with open nature perserve serving as a place for them stay. I get it, most come and go, but the ones causing trouble are those who have taken permentent residence in the bush and feel entitiled to rule the area.

Wish I was "Dahui", They wouldnt be there now. 

I lived on Ocean View Lane for three years when the park was not as nice as it was now. I have stories galore from the north pavilion. We kicked them out because of the trash and someone taking a shit in the shower (the final straw). You can too...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/19/2018 06:56 AM

TodoBien07

Joined Forum: 08/07/2012

BCSO is equally frustrated with this exemption from the law the homeless have been given I assure you.  The State Attorneys office is the entity granting these exemptions right now, maybe some persistent and wide spread contact with their office is in order.  Have you noticed the increase in panhandling on the corner of A1A and Eau Gallie Blvd recently?  Yep that’s illegal,  yet BCSO has been advised not to enforce that law.

01/19/2018 08:41 AM

KP

Joined Forum: 07/28/2006

Originally posted by: TodoBien07

BCSO is equally frustrated with this exemption from the law the homeless have been given I assure you.  The State Attorneys office is the entity granting these exemptions right now, maybe some persistent and wide spread contact with their office is in order.  Have you noticed the increase in panhandling on the corner of A1A and Eau Gallie Blvd recently?  Yep that's illegal,  yet BCSO has been advised not to enforce that law.

Similar to the cat colony at Paradise and other parks. I never can understand why (besides misguided "emotions" and politics ) cats are excluded from 379.231, F.S. (And others regs) and not viewed as what they are in Florida.... a non-native invasive species?!? Let alone the illegal littering, vegetation removal etc that the cat people perform.

I would love to see more native species during my surfcheck and visit to this and other county parks. I understand the demise and fragmentation of habitat but cats don't help.

I digress.....

Time and tide wait for no one.....
 01/19/2018 08:42 AM

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

Todo- What exemption?! and who is the entity who formally has instructed to not enforce that law? Forgive this sounding demanding, do you know, or can you direct to who these communique's originate from -anything- Mucho!

ola ~

01/19/2018 04:29 PM

DaveFL76

Joined Forum: 08/16/2003

Originally posted by: equipeola Todo- What exemption?! and who is the entity who formally has instructed to not enforce that law? Forgive this sounding demanding, do you know, or can you direct to who these communique's originate from -anything- Mucho!

Are we talking about 'Sand Flea Jesus' or another guy?

https://www.floridatoday.com/s...ft-suspect/1043718001/

01/19/2018 04:49 PM

Kookbrah

Joined Forum: 09/06/2011

Dahui, you can! They use to post up here at Perkins and we ran those kooks out of here. Someone ever exposes themselves to a kid and I’m there, there won’t be no mercy. That guy is a kook!

01/19/2018 07:48 PM

e11even

Joined Forum: 02/20/2014

Ya it's getting worse and worse. I live near there..paradise. I'm not sure if it's holy name that is "helping" them or what but seems like a lot of the homeless have set up camp in the vicinity of the church. I am all for lending a helping hand until they start causing trouble and harrasing kids or worse exposing themselves. That shit don't fly and the cops need to address this. 

-

01/20/2018 05:03 AM

Dahui321

Joined Forum: 08/29/2014

Yup, They have the church, free coffee at winn dixie, panhandle spot on A!A and a cool place to live.

I own the house I live in so to physicaly remove them would put me in a vunerable position. Things arent like they used to be. These guys are the type that would wind up having you in jail and lawsuit to own your property.

I would just like the authorities to move them along.

They tell the store owners across the street their pity story, and how I am harssing them. Second hand shop gives them clothes, tent and sleeping supplies.

Calling States Attorney monday.

01/20/2018 03:26 PM

AndresP

Joined Forum: 01/12/2018

That's crazy - If they have a roof over their head, food and coffee and continue to panhandle they are CHOOSING to be homeless and thus become a nuisance. I sympathize with people that are in a tough spot or maybe life has dealt them some shit, but when they start drinking and getting aggressive enough is enough. I'm new to the area but I come from Key West where we have a very similar problem. 

Edited: 01/23/2018 at 09:45 AM by AndresP
 01/22/2018 09:35 AM

Joined Forum: 01/26/2005

Is Creepy Kevin the weird dude in the van that looks like The Big Lebowski? Used to drive the white van, now drives a green one (not sure if he painted it or bought new one). I saw him pissing at Bicentennial and I informed him that he will be reported for indecent exposure if I see him doing that again and that I was aware of his reputation in Satellite Beach. Of course he go mouthy...

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
FORUMS : Surfing : Creepy (Psycho) Kevin sighting...

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .