Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Well
Topic Summary: What do you know about it?
Created On: 08/14/2017 02:29 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/17/2017 10:00 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Early on at the well we went as a group in a real old Chrysler and after surfing the driver made the dreaded U-turn and Stuck, a while later and a couple of shovels we finally got out! The best surf check/parking was at Spanny when you could drive in, check it and drive to the Inlet on the bluff road (best in a VW)!

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 08/17/2017 12:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

DixieBoy

Joined Forum: 05/17/2016

When I was in high school you used to know you were at Shark Pit when you saw the green 50 gallon oil drum with the yellow stripe painted in the middle of it, just after you'd passed the little trailer park on the west side of A1A. I graduated in 1971, and had numerous great sessions at Shark Pit "back in the day." Spent a couple nights there with my high school girlfriend, with her Corvair hidden behind the palmetto bushes (and yeah, we got stuck there once).

The Well was, as Mike Daniel said, further south. Used to have that Artesian Well there, with the concrete base that no one I knew ever could say who had constructed it. It was just south of the old Rusty Anchor restaraunt on the west side of A1A also. - DixieBoy (AKA Joe Roberts, or JR for short!)

FORUMS : Surfing : The Well

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .