Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: mo trippin
Topic Summary: from south India to just south of Indialantic
Created On: 05/23/2015 11:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/23/2015 11:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

CERTON

Joined Forum: 04/22/2011

Kerala, India was killa... this is a pic from the second day when the size dropped a few feet and I brought the phone to take a pic after realizing how good it was.  totally unexpected to score this on the other side of the world with really cool people everywhere I went on the coast.  there was a big rock on the takeoff (one guy took a header ouch!) and there was a fishing net the locals would take out at dawn with their boats and pull it in an hour later.  they also appreciated that we would get out and help them pull the boats up onto the sand.  

Gary Hanel was cool too...  the kids hate pictures, but I even made them smile after we talked with him for a while

Michael glassed my new eco foam Lovelace with their bio based epoxy resin... thx bruddah can't wait to ride this little earth loving freak show

we people watched the locals from the window inside El Pescador and I caught Windansea when it turned on like I've never surfed it before (no pics)... man  is that a special place

got back last sunday and woke up to really fun waves Monday thru Wednesday and realized once again... no matter where I go, I always love coming home to surf the backyard Melbeachbreak in my boardshorts

-------------------------
"Don't count the days, make the days count." -Ali
#rydyrstrong
 05/23/2015 12:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

equipeola

Joined Forum: 12/17/2009

nice!

-------------------------
ola ~

FORUMS : Surfing : mo trippin

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .