Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Target Maui Pro - Live now
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/26/2014 06:35 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/26/2014 06:35 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

waves look pretty good. http://www.aspworldtour.com/ev...ct/986/target-maui-pro

Edited: 11/26/2014 at 07:01 PM by TunnelVision
 11/27/2014 07:03 AM

CERTON

Joined Forum: 04/22/2011

I'm up in the Rockies nursing cabin fever watching anything and everything surf related I can online to help... Conlogue was impressive.  Mostly for me it's nostalgic seeing Honolua turn on with solid swell having lived in Maui for a year back when I was 15.  Interesting title race too...

-------------------------
"Don't count the days, make the days count." -Ali
#rydyrstrong
 11/27/2014 08:41 AM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

yeah, that 10 was macking. Shes doesnt hold back.
 11/27/2014 09:42 AM

artz

Joined Forum: 10/30/2014

Where are you in the Rockies?  

11/27/2014 09:49 AM

CERTON

Joined Forum: 04/22/2011

Sundance... no film festival and slopes don't open for boarding until Dec 6, but we did catch a bunch of rainbow and brown trout fly fishing yesterday with wild turkeys running around the Provo river banks 

"Don't count the days, make the days count." -Ali
#rydyrstrong

Edited: 11/27/2014 at 09:55 AM by CERTON
 11/28/2014 05:07 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Ummmm, , , , When clicking on the link above, I get a pop-up saying that I have been hacked by the Syrian Electronic Army !!

Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites

Lucian Constantin
Nov 27, 2014 9:50 AMe-mailprint
A hacker group called the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) scared visitors to several news websites on Thursday by posting rogue pop-up messages saying they'd been hacked.

According to reports from users on Twitter the affected sites included those of CNBC, Forbes, the Chicago Tribune, OK magazine, the Evening Standard, PCWorld, The Daily Telegraph and The Independent.

Not all visitors to those sites have seen the pop-up messages, which read "You've been hacked by the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA)" and in many cases the incident was reported by mobile users.

SEA does not appear to have actually hacked the affected websites directly, but instead pulled off the attack through Gigya, a customer identity management platform used by a large number of brands. The group posted a screen shot on Twitter from inside the control panel for the Gigya.com domain at GoDaddy, suggesting that they had control over the account.

The hackers managed to change the DNS (Domain Name System) entries for the Gigya domain, pointing it to messages and images hosted on other servers, reported The Independent, one of the organizations whose website was affected. The issue has now been resolved, the publication said.

"A part of our website run by a third-party was compromised earlier today," The Telegraph said via its Twitter account. "We've removed the component. No Telegraph user data was affected.

Gigya did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The screen shot posted by SEA on Twitter was accompanied by a message that read: "Happy thanks giving, hope you didn't miss us! The press: Please don't pretend #ISIS are civilians."

The SEA has used similar DNS hijacking techniques to target news and other organizations in the past, the attacks typically carrying a political message. The group has publicly declared their loyalty to the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Dora Hates You
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .