Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: He's just floating ideas for his followers and following their applause.
Topic Summary: A third term?
Created On: 05/20/2024 06:09 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/20/2024 06:09 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

>>"You know, FDR 16 years, almost 16 years, he was four-term. I don't know, are we going to be considered three term or two term?" he asked the crowd during the event Saturday.

"Are we three term or two term if we win?" he added.

Someone could be heard shouting "three" as he continued to speak.

Trump has previously said he would not pursue a third term in the White House if he wins November's election. In an interview with NBC's Kristen Welker on "Meet the Press" last year, he said he would not pursue a third term in office if elected again.

Presidents are restricted to just two terms of office under the 22nd Amendment. Former President Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected to four terms in office before the amendment was enacted but died early on during his fourth one.<<

He's probing. Just like he was when he said he would be dictator, but just for a day. He is testing this idea in front of the people who support him despite everything. The stakes are high, its either be president or inmate.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/20/2024 06:13 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

As we now know from the trial, he cheated and was an illegitimate "president" in 2016, so ehhh... no.

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024
 05/20/2024 06:57 AM

Cole

Spoken like a true dictator. And why not? MAGA will elect him a third time without a second thought.

I was right.
 05/20/2024 07:09 AM

fishkller

These Pro Puppy-Killers just love bending over.

That and shooting puppies.

05/20/2024 08:12 AM

johnnyboy

At this point, the white house pet will be Tim Scott.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/20/2024 09:03 AM

chopola

Joined Forum: 09/04/2004

Trump trolling you tards. I love it, you fall for it every time.
 05/20/2024 10:23 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: chopola Trump trolling you tards. I love it, you fall for it every time.
Falling for hoaxes is their only strong point.

I :heart; Q
 05/20/2024 10:37 AM

fishkller

The only hoax is that he's "just trolling"

grab those ankles, ladies..

05/20/2024 02:47 PM

Cole

He trolled your boy Hannity, that's for sure. lol

"You aren't going to be a dictator, right?"

"Yes, yes I am!"

I was right.
 05/20/2024 03:59 PM

fishkller

Chopola, you keep assuming that position, you're gonna get ankle burn on the back of your neck

05/21/2024 07:27 AM

johnnyboy

It's probing. It's not trolling if you want the outcome and you use the foot in the door to pull that same door open later. Some of us are wise to this probing and many of us have seen it before. It's funny to me that you believe Trump to be trolling when he soapboxes about wanting to be a dictator or not seeking a third term but when he tried to pull a slate of fake electors with newly disgraced and disbarred lawyers to prevent his democratic ouster, you saw nothing wrong. I think the hard part for most people is when you believe someone who lies as much trump can occasionally tell the truth.

I believe him when he says he will be a dictator on day one. I believe it will last more than one day and he will be a dictator for every issue where the constitution prevents him. Here's his rationale: After repeating his claim that the results of the 2020 presidential election were "fraudulent," former U.S. President Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social on Dec. 3, 2022: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.". Trolling? No. The desperate attempt to stay in power? Absolutely. You will likely admit that Trump lies. Sure. But which lies of his you believe and which you think are trolling are difference. Some of his lies need time to mature. Some of his lies lay the foundations of his later plans. If you don't see that, you have chosen to see trolling.

You are not on his team, you're not owning the libs or enjoying a troll get a rise out liberal snowflakes. You have anointed your Apprentice and now you can't believe him when he tells the truth and you love it when he lies. This makes you a perfect follower for a Trump.

05/21/2024 10:52 AM

fishkller

Yup.

and Chopola has been fully probed

05/21/2024 03:45 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Self chosen king of Israel on New self chosen chinese qommie emperor:
"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great..... maybe we should try that here"
And he doesn't think our world leading constitutional form of government:
aka what has, and still makes my beloved America great: doesn't apply to him.
Fuck. That. Traitorous. Shit.
Death to traitors to our constitution.
Period.
nobody's been tougher on chiner

It's a democratic hoax
 05/22/2024 05:34 AM

Cole

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.".

MAGA has no issue with the above because it is what they want. True patriots should be horrified by this traitorous suggestion and vote accordingly. Yes, Joe is old, but he is American through and through.

I was right.
Statistics
146508 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .