Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sen. Tim Scott refuses to commit to accepting 2024 election results: "47th president...will be President Donald Trump."
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/06/2024 11:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/06/2024 11:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The Recount

Sen. Tim Scott refuses to commit to accepting 2024 election results: "47th president...will be President Donald Trump."

Mon, May 6, 2024 at 7:48 AM EDT

Senator, will you commit to accepting the election results of 2024? Bottom line. At the end of the day, the 47th President of the United States will be President Donald Trump, and I'm excited to give back to low inflation, low unemployment. Wait, wait, Senator, yes or no, yes or no, will you accept the election results of 2024 no matter who wins? That is my statement. But just yes or no, will you accept the election results of 2024? I look forward to President Trump being the 47th President. Kristen, you can ask him multiple times. Senator, just a yes or no answer. So the American people, the American people will make the decision. But I don't hear you committing. For President Trump, that's a clear. I don't hear you committing to the election results. Will you commit to accepting the election results? This is why so many Americans believe that NBC is an extension of the Democrat Party. At the end of the day, I've said what I've said. I know that the American people, their voices will be heard, and I believe that President Trump will be our next president. It's that simple. But Senator, as you know, the hallmark of our democracy is that both candidates agree to a peaceful transfer of power. So I'm asking you as a potential VP nominee, will you accept to commit to the election results in this election cycle no matter who wins? Just simply yes or no. I expect President Trump to win the next election. Listen, I'm not going to answer your hypothetical question when, in fact, I believe the American people are speaking today on the results of the election. And if it continues for the next six months, we find ourselves in a great position where we get back to another century of American prosperity. I'm looking forward to that.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 05/06/2024 12:00 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That guy is like a living caricature of a half dozen racist stereotypes.

Such a simp, he might just get the pick. Submissive, non-threatening, might bring in a few dozen black and maybe gay votes.

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.

Edited: 05/06/2024 at 12:00 PM by RustyTruck
 05/06/2024 12:22 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

According to polling, one third of Americans believe that there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 election. And we were correct. Another poll found that 20% of American violated election laws in 2020.

I :heart; Q
 05/06/2024 12:27 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I watched that on Sunday morning. Its all for an audience of one. There they are all are, fresh from their visit at Maralago and just giddy with hope about being the VP pick. I did like how Welker kept at him and yet he still could not commit, but she let him off the hook a bit too early. He said "I'm not going to answer your hypothetical question." What is hypothetical about our next election. There will be a winner and a loser and it will likely be close. I would have liked her to ask him if he thought fair elections were "hypothetical" or a fact. I would have asked him if he thought NBC was a extension of the Democratic party, why did he agree to appear? And then I would have asked him about Trump claiming every election he ever lost was stolen, including the primary in Iowa in 2016 when Ted Cruz won. Is this to be expected again? As Trump's VP, would you have acted as Pence did in certifying the election or would you have followed Trump and prevented that certification? The evidence of voter fraud was litigated and failed in over 60 attempts, the lawyers pushing the fraud cases are being disbarred and prosecuted and yet they still cling to a belief that they cannot support with facts and evidence. What sort of facts and evidence would you consider conclusive PRIOR to accepting an election result? Would it be the type of evidence that could hold in a court of law? Legal evidence?

This guy might have impressed Trump with this act, but everyone else sees this for what it is, a rejection of any election where the loser loses. Lets see how the VP's step right up and then get right down to their knees to audition.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/06/2024 12:43 PM

tpapablo

Sen. Scott would have to be a fool to accept the election results before the election occurs. Good to know he isn't a fool. The real fools - progs - will claim election fraud if Trump wins, just as the did in 2016.

05/06/2024 01:24 PM

johnnyboy

Only you alone think that Tim Scott is not a fool. Good luck with that. He's going nowhere. He sold out the Governor that got him his job and he doubled down on Trump's lies to impress Trump. It will never be enough for Trump. He will not be the VP pick.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/06/2024 02:44 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Pro Puppy-Killer Party 2024

Edited: 05/06/2024 at 02:44 PM by fishkller
 05/06/2024 02:44 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: tpapablo

According to polling, one third of Americans believe that there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 election. And we were correct. Another poll found that 20% of American violated election laws in 2020.

No one ever said you Pro Puppy-Killers were smart LOL

watch out for chemtrails, election conspiracies and dangerous puppies!

05/06/2024 05:15 PM

Cole

Ttump strokes out and a Black man will be president. MAGA will never have that.

I was right.
 05/06/2024 08:27 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Death to traitors.
String them up.
The single most intelligent, well thought out framework/charter/ constitution in civilized history was written by our founding fathers.
A president...and our military personnel take an oath.
Not to the single dirtiest, most corrupted, anti American, qommie groveling individual in our history...who thinqs our constitution is his personal anti American agenda....for personal gains.
Enough of the qult of the fat orange monkey...
Period....I too will support our constitution.

It's a democratic hoax
 05/07/2024 06:14 AM

fishkller

Originally posted by: Cole

It would be frikkin hilarious though...

05/07/2024 06:33 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: fishkller

I'm all in!

It will be a great experiment, too: Can The God Trump overcome deep-seeded racism to get elected a second time? Yes, he can shoot a man and they won't care, but can he have a Black VP?

I was right.
 05/07/2024 06:47 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Ttump strokes out and a Black man will be president. MAGA will never have that.
Ah, so that is why you're attacking Scott. Seems like the pro-slavers don't want a black president. What's new?

05/07/2024 06:50 AM

fishkller

It would be frikkin hilarious though... [IMG][/IMG]

I'm all in!

It will be a great experiment, too: Can The God Trump overcome deep-seeded racism to get elected a second time? Yes, he can shoot a man and they won't care, but can he have a Black VP?

The Pro Puppy-Killers don't have anything issue with killing folks, in fact they fetishize it.

But a black guy in the White House? That's a no-can-do

05/07/2024 07:27 AM

3rdworldlover

Orange Beavis and black Butthead
 05/07/2024 07:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I was thinking the same thing, this could be a hilarious silver lining of a second trump term. The trumpists would soil their Depends with a black president who looks like he's straight out of a 1840's minstrel show.

"Hey, where's Cricket?" - Kristi Noem's daughter.
 05/07/2024 11:21 AM

johnnyboy

Tim Scott is so heterosexual and masculine too. His recently minted white girlfriend shows he's cut from the same cloth as Clarence Thomas (that cloth being all white and smelling like a burning cross).

05/07/2024 12:34 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Tim Scott is so heterosexual and masculine too. His recently minted white girlfriend shows he's cut from the same cloth as Clarence Thomas (that cloth being all white and smelling like a burning cross).
Nope, pro-slavers can't have interracial marriages.

05/07/2024 01:50 PM

johnnyboy

He's just like Clarence Thomas, he calls black people lazy, he is a toy for billionaire white men and he's the black mouthpiece they use to say things that show their white privilege. Thomas and Scott say the same things and the whole GOP gets excited and itchy to point out that it couldn't possibly be racist if it came from a black man. Yes, it can be racist and yes it is. My favorite example of this is Michael Steele. Listen to him then on his way up when the GOP was desperate to have a black face parrot their pull yourself up by your boot straps bs and now, when he criticizes Trump and the MAGAts.

05/07/2024 02:37 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Nope, pro-slavers can't have interracial marriages.

Eh, not so sure about that, but I do know the Pro Puppy-Killers can't have dogs getting too uppity..

Statistics
146508 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .