Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 6'10 Simon Anderson never waxed
Topic Summary: 600
Created On: 10/30/2020 01:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/30/2020 01:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

surfmcc32

Joined Forum: 11/11/2009

https://daytona.craigslist.org/spo/d/port-orange-surfboard-thruster-by-simon/7216051235.html not mine
 10/30/2020 01:38 PM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

https://daytona.craigslist.org...-simon/7216051235.html

Pretty funny write up also......kinda surprised this guys not on 2ndL

Six foot ten inch tri-fin by Australian legend Simon Anderson. This board is new-- un waxed and never been in the water. I am having decision issues in selling this one. Please do a quick read on Simon Anderson, his history and his board making prior texting me. FCS set up with a cheap set of M-7's just to say there are fins in the stick. This is a gorgeous stick and belongs in the water-- prob won't last long at this price and if you ever by one of his boards you will pay through the nose to get one. WIll NOT disappoint, but make any quiver higher on the "look what I got scale"

Prefer cash but can take VENMO now-- As always I consider other boards to take in on trade-- any condition. I'm highly interested in long boards-- ten footers or better. My work is guaranteed watertight - this being said you're coming to my house to look at the one you like I have nothing to hide with my work --(house is getting a makeover sorry about the destruction). If you're a minor - plan on bringing mom or dad with you - Also FYI I will talk fins boards and the ocean - you're under no obligation to buy one of my sticks. Love talking about effort in the water, the desire to swim and paddle your ass off to learn how to surf, the joy of surfing and cleaning up trash off the beach. I will most likely chuckle when I hear about volume, the difference between 2 degrees of angle on a fin and how much more control a medium vs. large fin allows a surfer that's been in the water twice in their life....
 10/30/2020 04:03 PM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

I had one Simon and it was an all-time great board.... I have a Glenn Minami with with the same dimensions that has provided some good memories, but these days, that's a bit skinny for a 6-10 for me
 10/30/2020 04:23 PM

RocketSurf

Joined Forum: 03/20/2014

Fla gun....
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .