Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Impossible to deny.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/12/2024 06:55 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/14/2024 10:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: tpapablo

As I said in my initial post, Dementia Joe's senility is obvious to everyone, except for progs. I have been vindicated on the latter point.

I have to be honest, it's amazing to me how far they will dig their heals and refuse to admit it.

Although, they can't even define what a woman is, so there's that.

"heals" LOL

We've got a sharp one here..

-------------------------

Chaos & Violence Party 2024
 06/14/2024 11:09 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

As I have said before, they don't think. Think of them as computers. They are programmed. If something arises that isn't addressed by their programming, they can't process it. In this case, their program provides that Dementia Joe has the sharpest mind of any human being, past or present. That is the end of the story for them. If Dementia Joe showed up to a state dinner butt naked, took a dump on a foreign leader's dinner plate, smeared the crap on his face, and ran around gobbling like a turkey, it wouldn't change a prog's view that Dementia Joe is fine.

I :heart; Q
 06/18/2024 08:19 AM

tpapablo

Cole, can you give us a translation?

06/18/2024 09:56 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Harris is the big problem here. They will lose a lot of people if they piss on the DEI candidate. But they know they'll lose the election with her. You have to love the pro-slavers getting screwed by their stupidity

They have a bunch of big problems here. The main one being that they can't replace Qid Pro Joe without admitting that they have been gaslighting everyone for the past 4-5 years by saying Biden is sharp as tack and how we shouldn't believe our own lying eyes. Replacing him now would be admitting what those of us who aren't complete idiots have known all along. They would be admitting that our media has been subjecting U.S. citizens to a level of propaganda that would make Kim Jong Un blush. We are being bombarded with North Korea level propaganda everyday and they are just praying that there are enough useful Cole's and ideologues out there for it to work. Fortunately, their credibility has been destroyed. The people supporting Biden care more about whether a person or a network tells the lies that the left wants them to, when they want them to, than whether the information is truthful.

They might have to resort to murder before it is all over. Either to get Trump out of the way or to get Biden out of the way. No idea what they do about Kamala.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

“Your boos mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer” ~ Rick Sanchez
 06/18/2024 11:49 AM

3rdworldlover

Trump exhibits far more symptoms of dementia and senility than Biden, on top of a smorgasbord of mental health disorders.

"And you go, 'person, woman, man, camera, TV.' They say, 'That's amazing. How did you do that?' 'I do it because I have like a good memory? Because I'm cognitively there.'"
 06/18/2024 11:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Trump exhibits far more symptoms of dementia and senility than Biden, on top of a smorgasbord of mental health disorders. "And you go, 'person, woman, man, camera, TV.' They say, 'That's amazing. How did you do that?' 'I do it because I have like a good memory? Because I'm cognitively there.'"
Not according to the cognitive test he took. Why isn't Dementia Joe taking one?

06/18/2024 12:03 PM

3rdworldlover

Trump's pre-COVID halting gait, bent posture, and jerking right arm have caused much speculation on social media. Armchair critics, without any apparent medical background, have freely diagnosed him as having a series of mini-strokes, frontotemporal dementia, or other neurological illness such as the Lewy Body dementia that afflicted comedian and actor Robin Williams.
Trump's forward-listing posture - illustrated by nearly every political cartoonist - was initially attributed to the high-heeled elevator shoes readily observed in photographs. But his torso leans so markedly off-center that it suggests the possibility of a neurological problem rather than vanity. In medical terms, the Bent Spine Syndrome is called camptocormia, first documented in the 17th century by Francisco de Zurbaran, a Spanish painter. The mean age of onset is 65 years (Trump is 74).

I'll take the guy that doesn't wear heels, BTW
 06/18/2024 12:44 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Trump's pre-COVID halting gait, bent posture, and jerking right arm have caused much speculation on social media. Armchair critics, without any apparent medical background, have freely diagnosed him as having a series of mini-strokes, frontotemporal dementia, or other neurological illness such as the Lewy Body dementia that afflicted comedian and actor Robin Williams. Trump's forward-listing posture - illustrated by nearly every political cartoonist - was initially attributed to the high-heeled elevator shoes readily observed in photographs. But his torso leans so markedly off-center that it suggests the possibility of a neurological problem rather than vanity. In medical terms, the Bent Spine Syndrome is called camptocormia, first documented in the 17th century by Francisco de Zurbaran, a Spanish painter. The mean age of onset is 65 years (Trump is 74). I'll take the guy that doesn't wear heels, BTW
Yep, that is why he took and did fine on a cognitive test. That's what one does when wrongfully accused of having cognitive issues. Wonder why Dementia Joe doesn't take one to put all of these "fake" accusations to rest. Very curious.

06/18/2024 01:01 PM

Sniper

There is no comparison between Biden and Trump. Leave the attempts at gaslighting to the media. They suck at it and it's their full time job. Your attempts look like baseball fans pretending they are on an MLB team and the team you are rooting for f'ing sucks.

Trump has never had to be redirected by the Easter Bunny because went into Roomba mode again.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/18/2024 01:35 PM

3rdworldlover

I'll take an occasional freeze over grumpy grandpa's perpetual incoherent rambling rants and constant crying.
 06/18/2024 02:23 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover I'll take an occasional freeze over grumpy grandpa's perpetual incoherent rambling rants and constant crying.
You're going to be taking worse than a freeze if that idiot gets re-elected. I'd say that there is zero chance that China doesn't invade Taiwan in that case. And that, my man, would be a bit worse than taking a freeze.

06/18/2024 02:26 PM

tpapablo

The latest.

06/18/2024 03:03 PM

fishkller

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

I'll take an occasional freeze over grumpy grandpa's perpetual incoherent rambling rants and constant crying.

You're going to be taking worse than a freeze if that idiot gets re-elected. I'd say that there is zero chance that China doesn't invade Taiwan in that case. And that, my man, would be a bit worse than taking a freeze.

Cool story Cap'n Wrongz..

another one for your impeccable record of wrongz?

06/19/2024 05:58 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover

You must be extremely happy because currently you have both.

06/19/2024 06:01 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Both are old. Both gaff. And yet you only care about Biden?

As for tpapblows' videos, how many are fakes, and yet he still keeps posting?

Never trust maga, they are liars from the bottom to the top.

I was right.
 06/19/2024 06:09 AM

Cole

Yep, that is why he took and did fine on a cognitive test.

A few things here:

1) That was four years ago

2) There is no proof it actually happened

3) He couldn't remember the name of the guy who gave him the test

I was right.
 06/19/2024 06:35 AM

tpapablo

Let's get back to Dementia Joe's senility. Were you able to translate that gibberish, Cole?

06/19/2024 09:20 AM

fishkller

It was certainly hard to decipher, but it had something to do with sharks and batteries..

06/21/2024 11:23 AM

tpapablo

Zombie invasion.

06/21/2024 11:30 AM

Cole

Zombie invasion.

Another edited clip (fake)?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Impossible to deny.

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146515 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .